GOTY and Not Playing Enough Games

bondfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

So after thinking about what my Game of the Year was going to be I noticed that I only bought and played 3 games that came out this year and those being: South Park, Pokemon Ruby, and Kingdom Hearts 2.5(Yes I am posting this before I get it but you understand). And it is even more funny that I already played 2 of these three(or 4 really) games before. Now I did buy a few more games this year but they are from past years. Now is it me or does anyone else feel like this year was not in particular that great? I mean sure there were games that I did not buy nor play that I would like to play some day but I just dont have the time and to some extent the money to do so. Or does anyone else feel like me where I watch the Giantbomb crew play the games in the QL and UPF and basically get the jist or the parts of the game that influence whether you buy them or not. Or am I just feeling like DOTA 2 took over my life and thats all I really play any more. Thoughts on this year or buying video games in general.