Grad School Gaming

ATrevelan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

Edited By ATrevelan

After a yearlong break from formal education, this week I started a yearlong masters program in education. After only two full days of class, what could I have possibly learned so far? Not much, except that gaming time will be hard to come by over the next ten months. 

And then I remember that I have a DS. It's the original old-school phat model, generously donated by my younger sister once she got a chic pink DS Lite, but it's a DS all the same. For about two years, I made do with Geometry Wars, FFIV, and FF Tactics Advance 2. Seeing how I have an hour long commute to school in the morning and evening, I have a feeling that my DS will be getting the bulk of my gaming time, with my PC being used for work and research and my consoles mainly for Netflix streaming before I fall asleep. 

Once I realized this, I figured I'd need some games, so I snagged cheap copies of Pokemon Platinum, both Layton games, and SMT: Strange Journey off Amazon. I also found copies of SMT Devil Survivor and Phantom Hourglass that I'd previously purchased but barely touched. My gaming time may be limited to two hours on a bus each day, but I think it's gonna be a good year.

s7evn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By s7evn

Good luck with the program. I think you'll find time to game on other platforms though :P.