Grand Theft Auto: China Town Wars Released for Iphone!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e0ee2ea170
deactivated-5e0e0ee2ea170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 0

Just got released and I'm playing it right now and it seems like a faithful recreation so far. The graphics look better than the DS and the controls seem to work and thankfully theres no tilt the DS to steer the vehicle, it's all done on screen. There is also voice in the intro which is great because the DS version lacked that, though there doesn't seem to be any voice anywhere else so far at least. 

Great port! buy it! Only £5.99!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just got released and I'm playing it right now and it seems like a faithful recreation so far. The graphics look better than the DS and the controls seem to work and thankfully theres no tilt the DS to steer the vehicle, it's all done on screen. There is also voice in the intro which is great because the DS version lacked that, though there doesn't seem to be any voice anywhere else so far at least. 

Great port! buy it! Only £5.99!

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Andorski

So the controls are actually playable?  Also, how is the battery life with that game?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Controls are very good and playable but I'm not sure on the battery life seems like it is draining as any other game that is 3D on the Iphone lol.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Video_Game_King

What the hell happened? Wasn't it supposed to be the DS's own GTA? I can understand the iPhone one, but PSP!? You already have two GTAs, don't be greedy!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It didn't sell enough to be a PSP exclusive. 

I just hope it sells well on the Iphone so developers support the 4G.