#1 Edited by BigJeffrey (5186 posts) -

Thought this was pretty cool seeing all 3 of these dudes pumped about the reception of the game. They work together for 3 years on this game, like what. I know it's IGN but eh i stumbled upon it.

Kifflom

#2 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

"I know it's IGN"
Well yeah, what other site would have good interviews like this? Yahoo?
Also Greg Miller isn't all bad because he's not one of those typical "alright, go through the checklist of things to ask and how to act during this interview and it will be fine" kind of person.
But yeah it was cool to hear it from them but also weird to see "Trevor" and "Michael" with the wrong haircuts and facial hair! Worst ZZ Top cover band, EVER.

#3 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4495 posts) -

Real life Trevor is freaking me out

#4 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1934 posts) -

"I know it's IGN"

Also Greg Miller isn't all bad because he's not one of those typical "alright, go through the checklist of things to ask and how to act during this interview and it will be fine" kind of person.

But yeah it was cool to hear it from them but also weird to see "Trevor" and "Michael" with the wrong haircuts and facial hair! Worst ZZ Top cover band, EVER.

I don't know, a lot of the time I give Up at Noon a shot if I'm interested in the guest, but there is just so much forced (and terrible) humor that it becomes almost unbearable. For a lot of the interviews they barely wind up talking about anything because there is a joke interruption like every 30 seconds.

#5 Edited by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

@ll_exile_ll said:

@zeforgotten said:

"I know it's IGN"

I don't know, a lot of the time I give Up at Noon a shot if I'm interested in the guest, but there is just so much forced (and terrible) humor that it becomes almost unbearable. For a lot of the interviews they barely wind up talking about anything because there is a joke interruption like every 30 seconds.

Oh yeah for Up at Noon specifically the interviews are not that great when the guys are in studio unless really the person being interviewed is somehow able to get off funny unscripted-jokes before Greg like Rob Paulsen and Troy Baker do. Those were pretty fantastic. But I like Gregs interviews at something like events better than someone who just does what he/she is trained to do like a good dog.

#6 Edited by Deranged (1859 posts) -

That's awesome! I think it's great how close the real life actors were, makes the whole thing feel more connected.

#7 Posted by jimmyfenix (3753 posts) -

The whole panel is pretty good but this is the best moment of it.

#8 Posted by Demoskinos (15161 posts) -

Awesome, I know what im watching when I get home.

#9 Posted by TheHT (11799 posts) -

That was great! Michael, err, Ned, droppin some real talk.

#10 Posted by Patman99 (1620 posts) -

Man, those guys seem awesome!

#11 Edited by Pr1mus (3951 posts) -

It's insane. Ned and Solo are basically real life Michael and Franklin. Which makes me nervous to think about Steven...

#12 Posted by BigJeffrey (5186 posts) -