gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gunswordfist

For me? 
Devil May Cry 3- It's my 3rd favorite game but it wasn't as good as its epic trailer made me think it would be. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a1c74euB5w  ) Hell, no game I've ever played is as great as I thought DMC3 would be.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles- Good game but I personally think Sonic 2 is the series' peak. 

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By cstrang

Pretty much every big-name release that I had high hopes for that has come out in the past few years.  Bioshock, GTA IV, Gears 2, Brutal Legend, Borderlands, Modern Warfare 2, [Prototype], and more.  I leave out things like Mass Effect and Halo 3 and Dragon Age: Origins simply because I had no expectations for those games.

That being said, I enjoy all of the aforementioned games.  I still return to Bioshock semi-annually.  But, of course, there are things that "could" have been done to make all of these games better (like any game).

Majinken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Majinken

Assassin's Creed. Bought it at full price because I had access to a PS3 and love adventure games. Then I was forced to slowly waltz to a table while listening to crackpots like some kind of extended loading screen... Still excited for when I have the cash for AC2, though.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By gunswordfist
@cstrang said:
"Pretty much every big-name release that I had high hopes for that has come out in the past few years.  Bioshock, GTA IV, Gears 2, Brutal Legend, Borderlands, Modern Warfare 2, [Prototype], and more.  I leave out things like Mass Effect and Halo 3 and Dragon Age: Origins simply because I had no expectations for those games.  That being said, I enjoy all of the aforementioned games.  I still return to Bioshock semi-annually.  But, of course, there are things that "could" have been done to make all of these games better (like any game). "

Hmmm...I guess sometimes our imaginations get the better of us.
ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By ProfessorEss

Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time.

Like all the R&C games, every element it top notch quality.

But, like every R&C game about 60 or 70% of the way through I seem to be reminded that I've played this game like 5 times already and kinda just want to beat it so I can move on.