#1 Posted by Unilad (579 posts) -

Hey,

Alright, weather is pretty shitty today so it's time to play some games. I just played 'The Cat that got the milk' and it's got me in the mood for that sort of simple, yet super addictive online web game.

I've played the Flash Super Meat Boy, but any other recommendations would be awesome.

Thanks

#2 Posted by audioBusting (1638 posts) -
#3 Edited by joshwent (2321 posts) -
#4 Posted by Levius (1201 posts) -

I always liked the Sushi Cat games, it's basically Katamari Damacy meets Peggle.

#5 Posted by BeachThunder (12270 posts) -
#6 Posted by mosespippy (4362 posts) -

Frog Fractions, Candy Box, Every Day The Same Dream, N+, Don't Look Back and Stained Glass. I'm on my Vita so I'm not posting links.

#7 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -
#8 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2561 posts) -

This reminded me how much I used to play flash games as a kid.

I haven't played many specific indie flash game lately, but I remember going to sites such as Gamepapa and FreeArcade and having a blast with some of those games. ( I won't link them because I'm not sure on how safe or legit they are anymore, visit at your own risk.)

Also CartoonNetwork has some pretty awesome flash games, especially if you like Regular Show and Adventure Time.

#9 Edited by Unilad (579 posts) -
#10 Edited by Belegorm (573 posts) -

Frog Fractions. That game is mind-blowing!

#11 Edited by Coafi (1490 posts) -
#12 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4698 posts) -
#13 Posted by Glottery (1356 posts) -

BROFORCE!

This game is fantastic.

I wasn't even looking for a flash game and ended up playing that for around fifteen minutes, before remembering I had to do something else.

#14 Posted by falserelic (5480 posts) -

This site has alot of good free indie games, and some games that was on retail.

http://www.freepcgamers.com/

Some of the games I recommend trying out is...

Cry of fear

Area 51

Prism: Guard Shield

A Story about my uncle (Here's Footage)

There's a shit ton of Indie games to go through, if you want to find the genre your interested in, its on the top of the site.

#15 Edited by Coafi (1490 posts) -

@glottery said:
@peasantabuse said:

BROFORCE!

This game is fantastic.

I wasn't even looking for a flash game and ended up playing that for around fifteen minutes, before remembering I had to do something else.

Yep, this game is pretty cool!

#16 Posted by EVO (3929 posts) -

Holy shit Broforce is good.