Great Week for portables

zkilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By zkilla

Damn this week has got me spending money for at the least 3 games (henry hatsworth,gta ds and resistance retribution) and still a few possibilities trackmania ds, valyrie profile ds and suikoden tierkries
So yeah take notice of the DS cause it is a really amazing system

zkilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zkilla

Damn this week has got me spending money for at the least 3 games (henry hatsworth,gta ds and resistance retribution) and still a few possibilities trackmania ds, valyrie profile ds and suikoden tierkries
So yeah take notice of the DS cause it is a really amazing system

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool

Forget the PSP game and just focus on the DS games.  This is one massive peak for what is probably the greatest handheld system yet.

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Lashe

The DS has some great games. Looking forward to seeing how some of them play -- although I am majorly disappointed with Suikoden Tierkries. That game should not bear the Suikoden name. Then again if it were up to me, Suikoden 4 and Tactics aren't deserving of the name either, with 3 and 5 barely making the threshold.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Red

Meh, the DS has some great games and all, but my GBA and I were inseparable. Those games are all just old remakes or the same old stuff we've seen on the DS.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By get2sammyb
oldschool said:
"Forget the PSP game and just focus on the DS games.  This is one massive peak for what is probably the greatest handheld system yet."
While I refuse to take anything away from the obviously excellent DS lineup, if you forget the PSP game then you'll be missing out too. Resistance Retribution is hands-down the best shooter on the PSP and probably the best Resistance game in the series. So I think the original post had it spot on.
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By oldschool
Red said:
"Meh, the DS has some great games and all, but my GBA and I were inseparable. Those games are all just old remakes or the same old stuff we've seen on the DS."
I loved my GBA as well, to the tune of over 100 games, but the games on the DS just seem better and I am not talking graphics.

I can't wait for DS2 with 2 PSP sized screens and Gamecube power.