#1 Posted by Turkalurch (198 posts) -

Green Man Gaming 25% off everything voucher for multiple orders until August 10th according to a post on their blog today. Here's the link:

http://blog.greenmangaming.com/2012/08/an-update-on-order-not-complete/

I've been using the daily 25% off deals for the last couple of days to pre-purchase Darksiders 2 and Dark Souls. I paid about $38 and $30 respectively. Also they work on steam. Though the game page for the game you want has to specify that Steam is required for it to do so.

#2 Posted by BeachThunder (12270 posts) -

So, wait, how does this work? Is this 25% off anything if you enter that code?

#3 Edited by Turkalurch (198 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

So, wait, how does this work? Is this 25% off anything if you enter that code?

As far as I can tell, yup.

EDIT: I've entered it in on a few things I threw into my basket on the site. It's working for Dawnguard, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Company of Heroes 2 and Metro Last Light so far. Heads up, you can only use it on one item per purchase.

#4 Posted by kindgineer (2787 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

So, wait, how does this work? Is this 25% off anything if you enter that code?

Yes. By multiple, I believe, they are saying that you can use it several times instead of just once. Or maybe just once with several games in your cart. Something like that.

#5 Edited by ColonelRick (114 posts) -

Does this stack with the daily deals? I suspect not, but would be cool, lol. As it is, GMG seems to be slightly more expensive than just getting a physical copy for most games i'm interested in (you can get PC games pretty cheaply in The Netherlands if you know where to look, and often i'll just buy it from UK online retailers if it's cheaper over there)

#6 Posted by Drazat (171 posts) -

Thanks i just bought Guild wars 2 digital download for £37 using the voucher its £50 on the official site.

#7 Posted by BaneFireLord (2967 posts) -

Thanks for the tip! Just picked up Dawnguard for $15.

#8 Posted by crusader8463 (14426 posts) -

Is there any way to know ahead of time if the cd key will work on Steam? Would hate to buy a bunch of games and be stuck only using them on there.

#9 Edited by crusader8463 (14426 posts) -

@ColonelRick said:

Does this stack with the daily deals? I suspect not, but would be cool, lol. As it is, GMG seems to be slightly more expensive than just getting a physical copy for most games i'm interested in (you can get PC games pretty cheaply in The Netherlands if you know where to look, and often i'll just buy it from UK online retailers if it's cheaper over there)

Yes it does stack. I just bought Borderlands 2 for $35! That's almost half the price of what it's at on Steam and I will still get to use it on Steam! I'm in love with this site right now!

#10 Posted by 1DER (82 posts) -

@Turkalurch: Thanks for the heads up.

#11 Posted by crusader8463 (14426 posts) -

@Drazat: You got lucky as it appears that they have ran out of codes for the game now as I can't load the page on their site. I can only get to it by google and even then it won't let me buy it. With this deal I wouldn't be surprised if they ran out of codes for a lot of these upcoming big games with this crazy deal on right now.

#12 Posted by vaportra1l (272 posts) -

Awesome, thanks for posting this. I got BF3 Premium for 37.50, been waiting for a deal like this. I've used GMG before, they're legit.

#13 Posted by Turkalurch (198 posts) -

Glad to see this was useful to you guys.

Yay for discounts!

#14 Edited by crusader8463 (14426 posts) -

@Turkalurch: Fuck you! I hate you so much right now for making me spend all that money! Thank you for the heads up! I was able to get a ton of great deals thanks to that code. Below is what I was able to get away with:

GameListed PriceAfter CodeSavings
South Park: The Stick of Truth$59.99$45.00$14.99
Company of Heroes 2$59.99$45.00$14.99
Borderlands 2$59.99$45.00$14.99
Legends of Pegasus$39.99$25.50$14.49
Hitman: Absolution$49.99$34.65$15.34
Total$269.95$195.15$74.80

I'm trying to buy Guild Wars 2 as well, but I keep getting the order can not complete error. Will set up a support ticket and see what happens. Wish they had a few more games on their site for preorder like Dishonoured, Bioshock Infinite, Of Orcs and Men, or X-Com: Enemy Unknown so I could abuse this code even more. Oh well. So glad that all of these games will get to be copied over to my Steam account as well!

#15 Posted by MikkaQ (10326 posts) -

I'll be grabbing Sleeping Dogs for 33 bucks, that'll be sweet.

#16 Posted by Vexxan (4623 posts) -

@Turkalurch: Thanks for the tip, just scored myself a cheap Guild Wars 2!

#17 Edited by KingofClassy (68 posts) -

I got Sleeping Dogs, Far Cry 3 and AC3 on Greenman, I got Borderlands 2 on Steam and Darksiders 2 (with the 3 DLC, weapons and Metro 2033) on the THQ Site.

After the Steam sale I think I am done for now. Oh I still have GW2 waiting to be released.

You can get Hitman for cheaper but if you want the "Sniper Challenged" game (that you can play now) you need to pay the normal price (4p cheaper than on steam)

#18 Posted by Fearbeard (834 posts) -

Do they charge right away for pre-orders or on release?

#19 Posted by Vitor (2827 posts) -

@Turkalurch said:

Green Man Gaming 25% off everything voucher for multiple orders until August 10th according to a post on their blog today. Here's the link:

http://blog.greenmangaming.com/2012/08/an-update-on-order-not-complete/

I've been using the daily 25% off deals for the last couple of days to pre-purchase Darksiders 2 and Dark Souls. I paid about $38 and $30 respectively. Also they work on steam. Though the game page for the game you want has to specify that Steam is required for it to do so.

How did you pay so little? I'm getting £31 and £35 for both games. I wonder if it's because I'm on holiday in Italy and its converting the price from Euros to pounds.

#20 Posted by KingofClassy (68 posts) -

@Fearbeard said:

Do they charge right away for pre-orders or on release?

right away

#21 Posted by BeachThunder (12270 posts) -

@crusader8463: Yep, it seems kind of strange that they don't have Bioshock: Infinite and XCOM:EU - afterall, they do have 2K as a publisher, and those games are coming out soonish.

Anyway, I picked up both Darksiders 2 and Borderlands 2 =D