#1 Posted by Meteor_VII (126 posts) -

So just turned on my xbox to see a grimm ad in the main cycling box on the home page and is it me or is the main character of Grimm holding the Axe wrong? To me it looks like if he swings he won't connect with the blade part.

#2 Posted by believer258 (12210 posts) -

I thought you meant "grim", as in bloody or grisly or sad or depressing, something of that sort.

Anyhoo, carry on my good fellow!

#3 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

@believer258 said:

I thought you meant "grim", as in bloody or grisly or sad or depressing, something of that sort.

Depressing Cycling is my new favorite franchise.

#4 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7100 posts) -

I haven't seen that ad but all the ads I've seen on TV for it make me believe that show is fucking terrible.

#5 Posted by jakob187 (21763 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

I haven't seen that ad but all the ads I've seen on TV for it make me believe that show is fucking terrible.

It's surprisingly entertaining network TV.

Take that for what you can.

#6 Posted by bwheeeler (496 posts) -

@jakob187 said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

I haven't seen that ad but all the ads I've seen on TV for it make me believe that show is fucking terrible.

It's surprisingly entertaining network TV.

Take that for what you can.

It's aggressively not bad, and so much better than it could have been. I wouldn't really recommend anyone watch it, but there are far worse shows on TV.

#7 Posted by Lukeweizer (2770 posts) -

... Who gives a shit?

Online
#8 Posted by kindone (2843 posts) -

Are we talking about the modern retelling's of classic Grimm fairy tales? Good show. I don't watch it, but my Wife loves it.