• 62 results
#51 Edited by owlmassive (67 posts) -

Metro last light could be up there too

#52 Posted by Solidfox (59 posts) -

I've only played Two games so far to completion in 2013. Injustice and Anarchy Reigns...... Anarchy Reigns Game of the Year 2013

#53 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11501 posts) -

Guys I think wasteland2 will be the winner of GOTY. Thoughts?

#54 Posted by ShaggE (6348 posts) -

According to devs and publishers, every game is the best game ever made, so... GOTY goes to everything, I guess.

#55 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5272 posts) -

It's way too early to tell. Though, I imagine the 2013 GOTY talk will get heated.

#56 Posted by NegativeCero (2976 posts) -

Maybe wait until both are out?

#57 Posted by Skyfire543 (660 posts) -
@greggd said:
@shivermetimbers said:

Watch Dogs is going to be better than GTA 5. I can feel it.

I'm leaning the other way.

@rvone said:

@mister_v said:

@phrosnite said:

Does anyone know the finish rate of GTA 4? I bet it's lower than Dark Souls.

I would like to know the amount of people who got past that awful shoot out in the abandoned hospital without cheating. I can't think of another game with such a random difficulty spike in it. After that the rest of the game was easy.

It took me a ton of tries but eventually got it without cheating by running out of there as fast as possible while also dodging dudes and occasionally discharging a shotgun. What a terrible mission.

You guys seriously had trouble with that? Maybe I was just used to the game at that point, but I got it my first try. I'm genuinely surprised, here.

I agree. I thought that part was really easy. The only part I thought was hard in that whole game was the version of the final mission I chose on my first playthough. I chose the ending where you drive a boat rather than a bike, and I hate driving boats in that game.

#58 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

You are forgetting divekick, son.

#59 Posted by hacksword (41 posts) -

revolutionary 3 character switching

#60 Posted by RobertOrri (1120 posts) -

No, but the GOTY Edition of GTAV for XBONE and PS4 will definitely earn a RROTY in 2014.

#61 Posted by TangoUp (307 posts) -

I suspect that neither Bioshcok Infinite nor Last of Us will win a GOTY on ign or GB. The hype train will hurt them and I have seen no gameplay innovations from either.

#62 Posted by Darson (448 posts) -

Jesus Christ I can't even get to the title screen before invisible competitions like this start up.

#63 Posted by Hilbert (349 posts) -

@devilzrule27 said:

@hilbert said:

Fucking pointless dribble.

needs BounceTek

And a really disturbing Cyber-Lebron with a mouth that seems to move in unnatural ways.

#64 Posted by MildMolasses (3214 posts) -

I've already prepared custom outrage rants for each member of the GB crew in the event that whoever reviews GTA V gives it less than 5 stars. It's very important to me that reviewers accurate reflect my overblown expectations and I'm not afraid to let them know it