Posted by Sarumarine (2219 posts) -

Guess That Quick Look: Full House Edition

Giant Bomb's stockpile of quick looks grows by the day. So that means I can make more games that test your memory of notable lines from the Giant Bomb crew. It's a potpourri of games, one liners, and members of the site new and old, so let's get to it.

If you haven't seen the other topics I've made like this (which is understandable because I'm pretty irregular with this stuff), I am more than happy to remind you of the rules. I'll give you a notable line from Vinny, Brad, Jeff, Dave, etc. and you try to figure out what game they were Quick Looking when they said it. I will also provide a hint of varying helpfulness so you're not completely left in the dark.

But it's not a contest so don't sweat it. At the end I'll list the answers in a spoiler box. This is mostly just for fun and a creative way I can share some of my favorite Quick Looks with the Giant Bomb community at large. I'll even provide links if you want to relive the magic or see it for the very first time. So... drop a bomb on it and GLHB.

Full House Edition, Part 1

Quick Look Game V.3.1

Full House Edition, Part 2

Screaming Fridge Cam Man is site news editor Patrick Klepek and Happy Scribble Kid is site video editor Drew Scanlon

You've reached the end! Time for the results. Check them out in the spoiler box below. If you want to try your hand at more Quick Look guessing games, be sure to check out the beginning here, and/or Shoemaker Edition here.

#1 Posted by Sarumarine (2219 posts) -

Guess That Quick Look: Full House Edition

Giant Bomb's stockpile of quick looks grows by the day. So that means I can make more games that test your memory of notable lines from the Giant Bomb crew. It's a potpourri of games, one liners, and members of the site new and old, so let's get to it.

If you haven't seen the other topics I've made like this (which is understandable because I'm pretty irregular with this stuff), I am more than happy to remind you of the rules. I'll give you a notable line from Vinny, Brad, Jeff, Dave, etc. and you try to figure out what game they were Quick Looking when they said it. I will also provide a hint of varying helpfulness so you're not completely left in the dark.

But it's not a contest so don't sweat it. At the end I'll list the answers in a spoiler box. This is mostly just for fun and a creative way I can share some of my favorite Quick Looks with the Giant Bomb community at large. I'll even provide links if you want to relive the magic or see it for the very first time. So... drop a bomb on it and GLHB.

Full House Edition, Part 1

Quick Look Game V.3.1

Full House Edition, Part 2

Screaming Fridge Cam Man is site news editor Patrick Klepek and Happy Scribble Kid is site video editor Drew Scanlon

You've reached the end! Time for the results. Check them out in the spoiler box below. If you want to try your hand at more Quick Look guessing games, be sure to check out the beginning here, and/or Shoemaker Edition here.

#2 Edited by laserbolts (5317 posts) -

I think number 1 is shaun white skateboarding or something like that. 7 is Ac warthog.

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Why did I think #6 was the Datura Quick Look? You don't even see your face in that game.

#4 Posted by Animasta (14669 posts) -

#8 is buzz quiz world or whatever

#5 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4967 posts) -

I got every one, except #5.

#6 Posted by natetodamax (19191 posts) -

#4 is GARSHAAAASP

#7 Posted by Sarumarine (2219 posts) -

@Voxel said:

#4 is GARSHAAAASP

I really wanted to make a hint that referenced that awesome opening... but I feared that would just give the whole thing away.

#8 Posted by Mikemcn (6980 posts) -

#10 is from the Stronghold 3 QL

#9 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

#3 is Rhythm Heaven Fever. Rubba dubba dub, that's true.

#10 Posted by Vextroid (1386 posts) -

Got these ones correct

1. Shaun White Skateboarding

3. Rhythm Heaven Fever

4.Garshasp

7. A-10C warthog

8. Buzz Quiz World

10. Stronghold 3