Guild was 2 3D review by S3DGamerZone

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Recostar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Recostar

We are very happy to be showing you S3DGamerZones review of Guild Wars 2. MMO’s are traditionally a very difficult thing to review for several reasons. The biggest is that they keep changing and evolving over time. Game mechanics are constantly being updated along with character progression/Talent trees, this makes it very difficult to have a review stand the test of time. what an MMO starts out being can be very different from how it ends, some have even gone from Subscription based to free to play.

What we tried to do is focus on the game-play, environment and how it lends itself to 3D. We wanted to focus on the Stereoscopic effectiveness in Guild was 2 and see if there are any major anomaly’s that might make it difficult to play. S3DGamerzone has been lucky enough to have this review done by a Warcraft player which allows us to get a real inside look at what can hinder or help playing games in MMOs. We hope this review will answer all your questions as it provides an in-depth look at Guild wars 2 . We look at not only it’s 3D effectiveness but also how well they integrated it into other game play elements.

We love feedback, so pls feel free to tell us what you think of the review and it's 3D effectiveness.

We also love Giant Bomb for always allowing us to share our reviews to there community. You guys are the best .

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#2  Edited By StarvingGamer

Oh god, someone flag this. I burned all my flags on the stupid football streaming ads.

I NEED AN ADULT.

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#3  Edited By Little_Socrates

@StarvingGamer: Already took care of it.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By sweep  Moderator

@Little_Socrates: @StarvingGamer: I reset your flags.

@Recostar: Advertising for an external site is against forum rules, even if your video is kinda cool and informative. Sorry duder. x