Avatar image for equitasinvictus
EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By EquitasInvictus

@ztiworoh: Youtube video won't show up for me, but this sounds ridiculous enough to at least justify a cult following.

I must ask, however, does this actually feature Dennis Rodman with his authentic 90's rainbow-colored hairstyles?

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By zeforgotten

OH MY GOD! DENNIS FUCKING RODMAN?! 

HE WAS SO AWESOME WH... Nope, he never was, my bad. 
Had him confused with someone important, carry on! 

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well of course there is!

So? Does he recite any of his famous lines from Double Team? Or maybe Simon Sez? Or... Was he in anymore movies than that?

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By DeF

Wait, if it's FMV does it mean I can't change his hair color at random`?

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EquitasInvictus

@DeF: I was just about to a post a complaint with regards to how it looked like you couldn't change his hair color.

Oh well -- I don't even have an iOS to play this game on nor the interest to actually play it. Pretty funny this exists, though.

cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By cloneslayer

@ZeForgotten said:

OH MY GOD! DENNIS FUCKING RODMAN?! HE WAS SO AWESOME WH... Nope, he never was, my bad. Had him confused with someone important, carry on!

He was a hall of fame basketball player who won multiple championships on multiple teams and led the league in rebounds for 7 years. What they fuck did you do?

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zeforgotten
@Cloneslayer said:

@ZeForgotten said:

OH MY GOD! DENNIS FUCKING RODMAN?! HE WAS SO AWESOME WH... Nope, he never was, my bad. Had him confused with someone important, carry on!

He was a hall of fame basketball player who won multiple championships on multiple teams and led the league in rebounds for 7 years. What they fuck did you do?

Stayed of drugs, went to school, got a job, bought a house, then a car. Then a new house when the family grew.  
Also went to a restaurant at some point and ate food, anything more you wanna know? 
smitty86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By smitty86

@ZeForgotten: you seem pretty butt hurt. want to talk about it?

Also love the fact that maybe the worst free throw shooter of all time now has a free throw shooting game.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By DeF

@EquitasInvictus said:

@DeF: I was just about to a post a complaint with regards to how it looked like you couldn't change his hair color.

back to NBA Hang TIme then ... it has all the crazy 90s hair colors you need :D

Portis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Portis

@Cloneslayer said:

@ZeForgotten said:

Dennis Rodman was so fun to watch when he was still playing -- so unpredictable. My favorite years were those two he split between the L.A. Lakers and the Dallas Mavericks.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zeforgotten
@Portis said:

@Cloneslayer said:

@ZeForgotten said:

Dennis Rodman was so fun to watch when he was still playing -- so unpredictable. My favorite years were those two he split between the L.A. Lakers and the Dallas Mavericks.

I'm sorry for not hopping on his bandwagon, Rodmans crazy was just not my thing, simple as that 

@smitty86: Maybe you should look up it means to be "butt hurt"? Cause no, I'm not, flying fucks are just not given for Rodman on my end. 
Deal with it, nerds :P
A_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By A_Dog

Dennis Rodman is telekinetic!?

cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By cloneslayer

@ZeForgotten said:

I'm sorry for not hopping on his bandwagon, Rodmans crazy was just not my thing, simple as that

I don't think Rodman has a bandwagon at this point, lol. You can choose not to like him, you cant choose to ignore how good he was. I hate Lebron but I don't deny hes one of the best playing now.

smitty86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By smitty86

@ZeForgotten: Your anger is pretty amusing. Feels like you have some inner issues to work on. Also, Rodman never had a "bandwagon", isn't currently gaining one considering he hasn't been in the NBA in 12 years, and i assume would not be creating one with his appearance on iphone game. Unless, of course, I'm incorrect in the meaning of that word too. I mean....you DO have a car.....so you obvious know what you're talking about.....

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zeforgotten
@smitty86 said:

@ZeForgotten: Your anger is pretty amusing. Feels like you have some inner issues to work on. Also, Rodman never had a "bandwagon", isn't currently gaining one considering he hasn't been in the NBA in 12 years, and i assume would not be creating one with his appearance on iphone game. Unless, of course, I'm incorrect in the meaning of that word too. I mean....you DO have a car.....so you obvious know what you're talking about.....

You kids get defensive when people don't care about stuff you like. 
And I'm the one with the issue here, not the people freaking out that someone doesn't care about some IOS game starring some has-been :P 
And I was asked "what the fuck" I have done so I answered :P has nothing to do with knowing any words, guy asked and I answered. 

Get over it, ok? I don't dislike him to make you sad. 
smitty86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By smitty86

@ZeForgotten: You're right. I am acting pretty defensive of Rodman. I'm just trying to sell so many people on his new ios game that I want to insure people like you will actually like it. I mean you seem like an amazing gentlemen who always acts in a rational way and....well....as a 8 year old kid from the 90's, I'm just trying to defend my idol at the peak of his career. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to cry in the corner and dream of the day that I can earn the respect of someone of your caliber.....:P (Also I have no idea what :P is in your context. I thought that was more for a joking manner. Again...kid over here.)

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zeforgotten
@smitty86 said:

@ZeForgotten: You're right. I am acting pretty defensive of Rodman. I'm just trying to sell so many people on his new ios game that I want to insure people like you will actually like it. I mean you seem like an amazing gentlemen who always acts in a rational way and....well....as a 8 year old kid from the 90's, I'm just trying to defend my idol at the peak of his career. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to cry in the corner and dream of the day that I can earn the respect of someone of your caliber.....:P (Also I have no idea what :P is in your context. I thought that was more for a joking manner. Again...kid over here.)

It is for a joking manner!  
That's what the internet is for! Everyone being so serious all the time is what's killing the internet!  
And you are will above the level of respect I've earned but I don't care, I'm not here to impress anyone, nobody on the internet is important enough for me to care about so take the respect and walk proudly to... I don't know where, just make sure the next time you take a walk you're gonna walk like a proud man! .. with a banner! and a fancy hat
MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

#19  Edited By MightyDuck

I remember watching him when he was here on the Bulls. Those were the days!

Avatar image for deactivated-61356eb4a76c8
deactivated-61356eb4a76c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@ZeForgotten: You have a sarcastic comment for everything, don't you?

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zeforgotten
@Kaiserreich: No idea.
Something tells me you've seen me around here before and that I've been either sarcastic or unserious about the internet before so, maybe? 
Only game that matters in this context is Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden
ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ShaggE

Just goes to show, NOTHING is too inconsequential to get people riled up on the internet.

andriollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By andriollo

It's actually not an FMV game. There are no video files in the game. There are a lot of animations created using images taken from high speed camera footage. These animations are then combined with 3D objects(polygon meshes). All the things you see on screen are compressed texture maps. It's all built using Unity 3D. I know 'cause I made it. The toucharcad guys decided not to ask us about how we made it, not knowing better they decided it's FMV. I would be rather rich if I could really get 4 transparent video streams to render at 60fps with lag free scrubbing, at full retina resolution on a iPhone 4S with additional physics engine running on the overlayed OpenGL view ;) And yes you can change hair colours and outfit so Dennis can shoot free throws in drag. The reason I wanted him as the character was the fact he was not a great free throw shooter. It is supposed to be funny, a fun casual game. Note we have him using his mastery of the "Force" to retrieve the ball :) All "very" serious indeed. I was a huge fan on his and the Bulls back in the '90. He was part of the greatest team ever. Using one of today's boring top players would not be fun. Dating a female from the planet Cardassia prime is not my definition of interesting :)

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Still_I_Cry

That looks like something I would never play. Ever.