Halo 3 Co-Op Help/Recruitment

Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Kill

Hey, my friend and I are stuck on the level 'Cortana' in the Halo 3 campaign, and need some skilled players to bomb through it. Any difficulty is fine, we were doing it on Normal. If you're interested, message me!

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By crunchUK

you can't do it on NORMAL???????

????????
???????
?????
???
??
?

i'll play my gamertag is a3ec but i insist on legendary with all or at least a few skulls on

Bram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bram

two people can not do it on normal, that aint good.
The level is hard as hell but if u still need help message me, my gametag is Dr Y0da  the 0 is a zero btw!

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crunchUK

^^ i actually found cortana one of the easier levels. the hardest one i thought was tsavo highway. they land around 30 brutes in phantoms at one point then a wraith comes to visit... then you have to take out 4 wraiths and a shiatload of choppers in... a warthog (though i stole the wraith from earlier lol). even when i thought about shooting down the phantoms it was hard as hell. with cortana it was just sword sword incendinary

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

crunchUK said:
"^^ i actually found cortana one of the easier levels. the hardest one i thought was tsavo highway. they land around 30 brutes in phantoms at one point then a wraith comes to visit... then you have to take out 4 wraiths and a shiatload of choppers in... a warthog (though i stole the wraith from earlier lol). even when i thought about shooting down the phantoms it was hard as hell. with cortana it was just sword sword incendinary"
I agree with this.  Cortana is just a glaring example of bad design.  Tsavo Highway, on the harder difficulties, is much more tedious. 

Kill: Just have one player use powerful close combat weapons (e.g., Energy Blade, Shotgun) and have the other use long range weapons (this player MUST have a Needler, if you're having this much trouble with the level on Normal--the Needler is highly effective against the Spike-throwing Flood).