#1 Posted by jschmoe (142 posts) -

Hey everyone,

Has a date been set yet for this year's Big Live Live Show Live (or CBSi-renamed equivalent)? I think I remember Jeff mentioning it in a recent video but can't remember for certain. Normally it's been around September 9th, I think, but that's on a weekend, and I'm guessing it'll be on a Friday. Has there been any final word?

Thanks guys!

#2 Posted by DriveupLife (915 posts) -

I don't think its going to happen this year, atleast not the way it was the past two years.

#3 Posted by MattyFTM (14384 posts) -

I believe they said it was the week Borderlands 2 is coming out. And since it's usually a Friday, that would make it September 21st. Don't quote me on that though, I'm not 100% sure.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by Bane122 (789 posts) -

Jeff said the date on the last radio show they did but I don't remember it right now. I think it was something like Sept. 16th or 18th... somewhere around there.

#5 Posted by rjayb89 (7721 posts) -

September 14

#6 Posted by spree4567 (138 posts) -

Friday September 14

#7 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

Borderlands 2 day.

#8 Posted by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

@MattyFTM said:

I believe they said it was the week Borderlands 2 is coming out. And since it's usually a Friday, that would make it September 21st. Don't quote me on that though, I'm not 100% sure.

HEY! That's my Birthday! OH-MY-GWAD! ARE THEY THROWING A SURPRISE PARTY FOR ME?!?!?!

#9 Posted by Animasta (14691 posts) -

@crusader8463 said:

@MattyFTM said:

I believe they said it was the week Borderlands 2 is coming out. And since it's usually a Friday, that would make it September 21st. Don't quote me on that though, I'm not 100% sure.

HEY! That's my Birthday! OH-MY-GWAD! ARE THEY THROWING A SURPRISE PARTY FOR ME?!?!?!

just for you

#10 Posted by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

@Animasta said:

@crusader8463 said:

@MattyFTM said:

I believe they said it was the week Borderlands 2 is coming out. And since it's usually a Friday, that would make it September 21st. Don't quote me on that though, I'm not 100% sure.

HEY! That's my Birthday! OH-MY-GWAD! ARE THEY THROWING A SURPRISE PARTY FOR ME?!?!?!

just for you

DAHHH!! Those guys. Ain't they just the best?

#11 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

Players Ball, Players Ball, Players Ball.

#12 Posted by BaconGames (3415 posts) -

I don't care when it is as long as I see the Flight Club segment we've all been waiting for. DCS triple dog fight!