• 162 results
#151 Posted by Samael2138 (228 posts) -

MGS4.  I guess because I feel like Snake alot these days. Old before my time and worn the fuck out.
#152 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

almost at the ending of metal gear solid 3: snake eater.

#153 Edited by Damian (1538 posts) -
@Mallard said:

Reading this thread makes me wonder if jRPGs are videogames more likely to make you cry, or the people who play jRPGs are more likely to cry while playing videogames.

Both. JRPGs have many highly emotional characters. So it follows that people who relate to emotional characters tend to be emotional themselves. 

Edit: And I can't remember if I cried during SOTC or not. But that would be the one to do it.
#154 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5137 posts) -

I think I cried while playing most SNES games, but that's because I was extremely young and those games are fucking hard ;)

#155 Posted by TooWalrus (13128 posts) -

I might have felt a tear roll down my cheek as I was laughing at the old-school section of MGS4, when you go back to Shadow Moses in the style of MGS1. Otacon, I was having that dream again!

#156 Posted by Animasta (14633 posts) -

@Mallard said:

Reading this thread makes me wonder if jRPGs are videogames more likely to make you cry, or the people who play jRPGs are more likely to cry while playing videogames.

if nanako almost dying didn't make you cry you have no soul

#157 Posted by Sauson (560 posts) -

7:10 - 8:20 always gets me choked up.

#158 Posted by Voxatron (352 posts) -

Deadly Premonition.

#159 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

Yes is winning!

#160 Edited by Ryanmc94 (60 posts) -

Not yet but I've been damn close. Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core made me feel like crap for ages. Then like everyone else Red Dead Redemption and i reckon I would have if a certain friend of mine wasn't in the room asking questions throughout the entire scene. I went back to play it again after he left but the magic was gone... sigh 

Oh and Half Life 2 Episode 2 was pretty close as well. Mainly because before the orange box came out I made sure to play ever Half-Life game in order. I had only just finished episode 1 and started playing 2 at 2am. Maybe it was because I was tired but it got me pretty upset. But still no tears. Perhaps I'm just soulless.

#161 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

Poor Nariko :'(
#162 Posted by Wolfrum_920 (103 posts) -

FFVII, we all know why. MGS 4, but they were nerd fan tears, not sad tears!