#1  Edited By VitaminWaterYum
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Endogene

I can see this biting a lot of people in the ass over a couple of days.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By RHCPfan24

...Should I do it? I don't know if I want it but, hey, it's free! Uh...I am tempted. What should I do?!

EDIT - Hold on, is that the "hub" download that you get and all of the other games are just unlocked through small, 204 KB downloads? That is what it looks like and I do believe that the hub game is free.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#4  Edited By LordAndrew

Yeah, apparently the base game is free. Here's a news article. If you want the actual games then you'll have to pay for those.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Vinchenzo
LordAndrew said:
"Yeah, apparently the base game is free. Here's a news article. If you want the actual games then you'll have to pay for those."
I can confirm this. When it first came out, I wanted to try it. That's the shell of the game, and whenever you download Battleship [for instance] it will "unlock" that game. Misleading, should probably change the title so people aren't confused.
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By RHCPfan24
Vinchenzo said:
"LordAndrew said:
"Yeah, apparently the base game is free. Here's a news article. If you want the actual games then you'll have to pay for those."
I can confirm this. When it first came out, I wanted to try it. That's the shell of the game, and whenever you download Battleship [for instance] it will "unlock" that game. Misleading, should probably change the title so people aren't confused."
Unfortunately, we still can't edit titles :(