Have any controversial opinions?

Cegoraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cegoraph

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. Even on the internet, we all carry some controversial opinions that will attract insults and flaming. In this thread, I want people to express their opinions, without being afraid for being flamed or attacked. So, let's get started. I'll start first, and trust me, I have a boat load of unpopular opinions. Remember, this is mainly about video games. Nothing else outside of the gaming medium.

• Final Fantasy VII is not overrated, it's rated fine. It has it's flaws, but so do a lot of great games. It has it's rabid fanbase and inconsistencies with the plot, but it's a really great game none the less. It helped to expand the JRPG genre to a wider market.
  • The Halo franchise is a fantastic game series, both multi-player and single-player wise. Yes, I even thought Halo 3 had a terrific single-player and a good storyline. Halo 3: ODST was a great expansion pack and Halo Wars was alright. All the games are rated fine, and by no means generic.
  • Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy have horribly written and implausible storylines. The dialogue is wooden and the voice acting from the non-leading roles are poor.
  • Advent Rising was a godawful game. If you ask me, Alex Navarro was way too easy on the game.
  • Red Faction was a bad game, and the only good game in the series was Red Faction: Guerilla.
  • Final Fantasy XIII isn't bad or good, it's just average
  • Same goes for Alpha Protocol.
  • Despite superb visuals and storytelling, Alan Wake was merely an okay game. I enjoyed Deadly Premonition more.
  • While the storytelling in Beyond Good & Evil and Psychonauts are outstanding, the gameplay in both games are good but not great.
  • Hideo Kojima is a poor storyteller.
  • Peter Molyneux is awesome! I don't care what the haters say.
  • GoldenEye 007 and Perfect Dark haven't aged well.
  • The TimeSplitters series are rather mediocre games. 
  • With the exception of Fallout 3, Bethesda create rather mediocre games.
  • Fallout: New Vegas is better than Fallout 3
  • The Marathon series is better than the Doom series.
  • BioShock is just as good as System Shock 2
  • While the storytelling isn't as good as the original, BioShock 2's gameplay is better than it's predecessor.
  • The Dig is an under-appreciated adventure game
  • The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series are solid games, but I believe the fans over-recommend them.
  • Postal 2 is tasteless crap.
  • Crysis is more than just mere "eye-candy". It's an amazing sandbox FPS, which gameplay is unrivaled.

EDIT: Here are some of my other controversial video game related view points I forgotten to put down. 
Avatar image for theseductivemoose
TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheSeductiveMoose
@Cegoraph said:
  • Heavy Rain and  Indigo Prophecy have horribly written and implausible storylines. The dialogue is wooden and the voice acting from the non-leading roles are poor.
  • While the storytelling in  Beyond Good & Evil and  Psychonauts are outstanding, the gameplay in both games are good but not great.
  • Peter Molyneux is awesome! I don't care what the haters say.
  • Fallout: New Vegas is better than Fallout 3
  • While the storytelling isn't as good as the original,  BioShock 2's gameplay is better than it's predecessor.
  • The Dig is an under-appreciated adventure game
"
I have loads more, but it is easier when you type them for me.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By AhmadMetallic

i have so many unintentional contreversial opinions that people usually mistake me for an attention whore or a troll 
having an individual mind is a curse..
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Video_Game_King
  • It's overrated, but that doesn't mean it's bad. It's just that people like it far more than it should be liked.
  • No.
  • Haven't played.
  • Haven't played.
  • Haven't played.
  • It's pretty good.
  • Haven't played.
  • Haven't played.
  • Haven't played.
  • Not really, I think he's OK.
  • Even though they're right?
  • Goldeneye has, at least in the multiplayer.
  • Haven't played.
  • Eh, maybe? Not experienced enough to say.
  • Haven't played.
  • Haven't played.
  • I guess. Haven't played System Shock 2.
  • That's controversial?
  • Haven't played.
  • Copy and paste those down.
For ones that don't relate to the listed ones, Devil Survivor and FF12. That is all.
Dogma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dogma

I am not afraid of playing games on easy/lowest difficulty if that means I can get through a game quicker. I want the story, I want the scripting. What  I don't want is bottlenecks where my frustrations goes up because of difficulty spikes or stupid placed checkpoints. For me games are experiences. I could not give that much about playing on higher difficulties just so I can feel good about myself or brag to others. I want to have fun, experience the whole game and I want to get through games rather quick. 

Controversial statement? Can be since a lot of people pride themself in completing games on high difficulty and look down on those that don't.

Cegoraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cegoraph
@Video_Game_King said:

"

• It's overrated, but that doesn't mean it's bad. It's just that people like it far more than it should be liked.
  • Yes.
  • Haven't played.
  • Haven't played.
  • Haven't played.
  • It's pretty good.
  • Haven't played.
  • Haven't played.
  • Haven't played.
  • Really, I think he's bad.
  • The haters are wrong.
  • Goldeneye has, at least in the multiplayer.
  • Haven't played.
  • Eh, maybe? Not experienced enough to say.
  • Haven't played.
  • Haven't played.
  • I guess. Haven't played System Shock 2.
  • That's controversial?
  • Haven't played.
  • Copy and paste those down.
For ones that don't relate to the listed ones, Devil Survivor and FF12. That is all. "
This is about your controversial opinions. Not "Hey, let us all critique Cegoraph's controversial opinions list" 

This is about everyone's unpopular opinions. Not mine, I made it pretty obvious from the start. 

Also, GoldenEye 007's multi-player hasn't aged well either.
FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By FancySoapsMan

Mass Effect 2 and Uncharted 2 are bad games.
Bioshock sucks, what many people consider to be original about it System Shock 1 and 2 had already done
Final Fantasy series is meh 

that's about it. I agree with most people on other games though.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By ajamafalous

I don't find Half-Life 2 fun to play, to the point where I've tried on at least four separate playthroughs to finish it but never have. 
I don't really like any Legend of Zelda games. Windwaker was the only one I enjoyed. 
I thought Mass Effect 2 was a terrible game.

Cegoraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cegoraph
@FancySoapsMan said:
" Mass Effect 2 and Uncharted 2 are bad games. Bioshock sucks, what many people consider to be original about it System Shock 1 and 2 had already done Final Fantasy series is meh    that's about it. I agree with most people on other games though. "
That isn't a controversial opinion. Everything else is, but not that.
Cegoraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cegoraph
@PrimeSynergy said:
" I see a dark future for this thread...  ...with that said. I think most hardcore anime fans are annoying and this is coming from a hardcore anime fan. In the interest of time, let's just say gaming fanboys seem like the greatest people in the world compared to some of the hardcore anime fanatics out there. Think about that. "
Not to burst your bubble here, but this thread isn't really about anime. It's primarily about video games. I know I didn't state it in my original post or in the title, but I'm going to edit that very soon. I originally was going to have "video game related" after the word "any" in my title. I completely forgotten to do that.
BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By BabyChooChoo
@Cegoraph said:
" @PrimeSynergy said:
" I see a dark future for this thread...  ...with that said. I think most hardcore anime fans are annoying and this is coming from a hardcore anime fan. In the interest of time, let's just say gaming fanboys seem like the greatest people in the world compared to some of the hardcore anime fanatics out there. Think about that. "
Not to burst your bubble here, but this thread isn't really about anime. It's primarily about video games. I know I didn't state it in my original post or in the title, but I'm going to edit that very soon. I originally was going to have "video game related" after the word "any" in my title. I completely forgotten to do that. "
Ah, my mistake. Editing now
jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12  Edited By jonnyboy

Robert Trujillo is the best, most technical and most consistent bass player Metallica have ever had. Unfortunately Metallica will never let him showcase that.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

I DONT think soy-lent green is people. 

Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ryax

gays should be aborted!!! 

i kid 

thats not my opinion

JustinBieber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JustinBieber

Miley Cyrus sucks in bed.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#16  Edited By Sin4profit

games are not art...BOOM!

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#17  Edited By Yummylee

I think ketchup is vile.

Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Castro
@Cegoraph said:

The first Postal was pretty cool, but the sequel seemed pretty stupid. I didn't know that there was any debate over this subject. Also, I would argue that none of the polygonal games from the N64/PlayStation/Saturn era have aged well.

I don't think that this opinion is all that controversial, but it might be considered so on a primarily console-based website: I'm a mouse and keyboard guy and I just do not enjoy aiming with analog sticks. First person or third person, it's just not something I can get into. I've tried CoD4, MW2, Gears of War, Resident Evils 4 and 5 and many others. I just can't enjoy it. I did make it all the way through Deadly Premonition though.
Cegoraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cegoraph
@Abyssfull said:
" I think ketchup is vile. "
@jonnyboy said:
" Robert Trujillo is the best, most technical and most consistent bass player Metallica have ever had. Unfortunately Metallica will never let him showcase that. "
@The_Laughing_Man said:
" I DONT think soy-lent green is people.  "  
*sigh*  

@Cegoraph said:
"Remember, this is mainly about video games. Nothing else outside of the gaming medium."
skadbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By skadbob

To the OP, I don't think any of your opinions are controversial at all. But then... I also came into this thread expecting extremely outlier political videogame related opinions like "Rapture would totally work in real life!" 

Anyway, the soundtrack thread just reminded me of this: Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved is my 2006's 2005 Game of the Year. 

EDIT: Actually, what came out in 2005? GW might just straight up be my 2005 GOTY. 

EDIT: Okay, NFS: Most Wanted, Ninja Gaiden Black, RE4, God of War and Civ 4 all came out in 2005. 

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#21  Edited By Yummylee
@Cegoraph:  
Fine... I think using Ketchup on zombies in DR2 is cruel and a true insult to the integrity of humanity.
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By beargirl1
luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By luce

Cake is pretty good

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8b49bb7fea7
deactivated-5f8b49bb7fea7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajamafalous said:
" I don't find Half-Life 2 fun to play, to the point where I've tried on at least four separate playthroughs to finish it but never have. I don't really like any Legend of Zelda games. Windwaker was the only one I enjoyed. I thought Mass Effect 2 was a terrible game. "
I liked you better when I didn't know the truth.
Cegoraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cegoraph
@UncertainOtter said:
" To the OP, I don't think any of your opinions are controversial at all. But then... I also came into this thread expecting extremely outlier political videogame related opinions like "Rapture would totally work in real life!"  Anyway, the soundtrack thread just reminded me of this: Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved is my 2006's 2005 Game of the Year.  EDIT: Actually, what came out in 2005? GW might just straight up be my 2005 GOTY. "
Really? They're not? Because I've said all these things before, and I get flamed everytime for it. Especially for what I say about Crysis, Final Fantasy VII, Halo, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., GoldenEye 007, Perfect Dark, Peter Molyneux, and TimeSplitters.
Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By Animasta

i think stalker: call of pripyat is really really good, but I agree with you on the other two.

Brunchies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By Brunchies

I liked mass effect 2 but I still found it the most disappointing game of this year. 

skadbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By skadbob
@Cegoraph: Hm... really? I think a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot of people would agree with you especially about  FF7, Halo, and GoldenEye. I think your new additions are a bit more abnormal. Really?! Portal isn't that good? REALLY?!???!
excido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By excido
@Dogma
I am not afraid of playing games on easy/lowest difficulty if that means I can get through a game quicker. I want the story, I want the scripting. What  I don't want is bottlenecks where my frustrations goes up because of difficulty spikes or stupid placed checkpoints. For me games are experiences. I could not give that much about playing on higher difficulties just so I can feel good about myself or brag to others. I want to have fun, experience the whole game and I want to get through games rather quick. 

Controversial statement? Can be since a lot of people pride themself in completing games on high difficulty and look down on those that don't.
I completely agree . I play a lot of games on easy and still enjoy them. Its crazy cause in the old days I spent weeks if necessary to master games. But that's all changed in the last couple of years.
Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#30  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

I hate the term overrated because it tells me that you didn't like something to much so you feel like validating it by saying everyone is wrong or stupid for liking such things.  That's more of a gaming community thing though.

Ignor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ignor

Episode One was better than Episode Two.

Cegoraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cegoraph
@UncertainOtter said:
" @Cegoraph: Hm... really? I think a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot of people would agree with you especially about  FF7, Halo, and GoldenEye. I think your new additions are a bit more abnormal. Really?! Portal isn't that good? REALLY?!???! "
I know that a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot of people would not agree with me about Final Fantasy VII and especially Halo.  

As for Portal, I found it to be really just a tech demo. A damn fine tech demo, but the puzzles were way too easy. Portal 2 is looking to be much better. I probably would've liked Portal more if it wasn't three hours long. Hell, I think I've beaten it in only a hour and a half.
Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#33  Edited By Icemael

Uncharted 2 is a sloppy Gears of War clone with a retarded story and some of the dullest platforming in video game history. Silent Hill 2 is one of the least scary horror games ever made, and the "interactive storytelling" sucks ass. Portal is a decent little puzzle game with mildly amusing writing -- and nothing more. Limbo is a dull cakewalk. Flower is only good when considered purely as a tech demo. God of War III is a tedious, shallow mashfest with mediocre boss battles. No More Heroes is a tedious, shallow mashfest with mediocre boss battles. Chrono Trigger is a tedious, shallow mashfest with mediocre boss battles. In terms of exclusives, the Wii beats the 360, which in turns beats the PS3. None of the following is the best-looking game ever: Crysis, Uncharted 2, God of War III. Devil May Cry 3 is worse than both the original and 4.

I've got more, but I'll stop there.

Cegoraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cegoraph
@Icemael said:
" Uncharted 2 is a sloppy Gears of War clone with a retarded story and some of the dullest platforming in video game history. Silent Hill 2 is one of the least scary horror games ever made, and the "interactive storytelling" sucks ass. Portal is a decent little puzzle game with mildly amusing writing -- and nothing more. Limbo is a dull cakewalk. Flower is only good when considered purely as a tech demo. God of War III is a tedious, shallow mashfest with mediocre boss battles. No More Heroes is a tedious, shallow mashfest with mediocre boss battles. Chrono Trigger is a tedious, shallow mashfest with mediocre boss battles. In terms of exclusives, the Wii beats the 360, which in turns beats the PS3. None of the following is the best-looking game ever: Crysis, Uncharted 2, God of War III. Devil May Cry 3 is worse than both the original and 4.I've got more, but I'll stop there. "
Okay, there is such thing as an opinion, and an objective. Love it or hate it, it is a fact that Crysis (Through a technical standpoint) is the best looking game of all time... so far.
Ignor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ignor
@Cegoraph: 
Realism <  Aesthetics
Cegoraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cegoraph
@Ignor said:
" @Cegoraph:  Realism <  Aesthetics "
Eeer.... When did I ever bring realism vs. aesthetics up? 
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@Cegoraph said:
" @Icemael said:
" Uncharted 2 is a sloppy Gears of War clone with a retarded story and some of the dullest platforming in video game history. Silent Hill 2 is one of the least scary horror games ever made, and the "interactive storytelling" sucks ass. Portal is a decent little puzzle game with mildly amusing writing -- and nothing more. Limbo is a dull cakewalk. Flower is only good when considered purely as a tech demo. God of War III is a tedious, shallow mashfest with mediocre boss battles. No More Heroes is a tedious, shallow mashfest with mediocre boss battles. Chrono Trigger is a tedious, shallow mashfest with mediocre boss battles. In terms of exclusives, the Wii beats the 360, which in turns beats the PS3. None of the following is the best-looking game ever: Crysis, Uncharted 2, God of War III. Devil May Cry 3 is worse than both the original and 4.I've got more, but I'll stop there. "
Okay, there is such thing as an opinion, and an objective. Love it or hate it, it is a fact that Crysis (Through a technical standpoint) is the best looking game of all time... so far. "
You made the thread.  Either respect his opinion or don't make the thread at all.
Romination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Romination

I'm just gonna throw in my two cents- in no way is Suda 51 pretentious. You can play through Killer7 and think that he is, but then he turns around and makes the ridiculous, awesome No More Heroes and keeps a pretty level head about the whole thing. Is it just his affectations? Like the luchador mask and his name? He just really loves masked wrestling, and I don't see you calling out Swery for being similar in name. 

Can't think of any of my controversial ones right now, but rest assured, it'll happen. 

EDIT: Ah, Icemael reminded me. I hate Chrono Trigger. I think it's one of the most annoying fighting systems I've ever tried in an RPG, making you have to 'stay in the game' by simply putting everything on a timer. What about something like the much-superior system found in the Mario RPG games? I got to a point where even the kinda-decent story wasn't enough to make me have to slog through yet another unfun, pointlessly long battle.

Ignor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ignor
@Cegoraph:  
You didn't, I just thought that maybe he didn't like the graphics because of dull art style. I dunno....
Cegoraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cegoraph
@SethPhotopoulos said:
" @Cegoraph said:
" @Icemael said:
Okay, there is such thing as an opinion, and an objective. Love it or hate it, it is a fact that Crysis (Through a technical standpoint) is the best looking game of all time... so far. "
You made the thread.  Either respect his opinion or don't make the thread at all. "
@Ignor said:
" @Cegoraph:   You didn't, I just thought that maybe he didn't like the graphics because of dull art style. I dunno.... "
Well, I can actually see what he meant if Icemael thought Crysis from a "artistic standpoint" is not the best looking game of all time. Considering art is subjective. But if he meant Crysis wasn't the best looking of all time from a technical standpoint, he's wrong. 
Cegoraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cegoraph
@Romination said:
" I'm just gonna throw in my two cents- in no way is Suda 51 pretentious. You can play through Killer7 and think that he is, but then he turns around and makes the ridiculous, awesome No More Heroes and keeps a pretty level head about the whole thing. Is it just his affectations? Like the luchador mask and his name? He just really loves masked wrestling, and I don't see you calling out Swery for being similar in name.  Can't think of any of my controversial ones right now, but rest assured, it'll happen. "
To be fair, it was rash for me to assume Suda 51 is pretentious. Because I haven't played No More Heroes... yet.
Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#42  Edited By Icemael
@Cegoraph said:
" @Icemael said:
" None of the following is the best-looking game ever: Crysis, Uncharted 2, God of War III. "
I said "best-looking". Not "most advanced". 

A photo of a turd is more technologically advanced than a Michelangelo painting, but that doesn't make it more pleasing to the eye.
Romination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Romination
@Cegoraph: Yeah, it's hard to play through No More Heroes and see him as anything but a ridiculously awesome guy who knows what you want because it's also what he wants. 
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@Cegoraph said:
Well, I can actually see what he meant if Icemael thought Crysis from a "artistic standpoint" is not the best looking game of all time. Considering art is subjective. But if he meant Crysis wasn't the best looking of all time from a technical standpoint, he's wrong.  "
I don't agree with him either about anything he said... at all.  But if you make a thread about not being flamed for opinions you shouldn't be hypocritical and "correct" him about anything he said.
Cornman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Cornman89
@Gap said:
  • People who only play one platform are elitist jerks and are limiting themselves socially.
Or living on a tight budget... No, you're right, they're all assholes. =/

As for me, Baten Kaitos is a better RPG than Tales of Symphonia.
Cegoraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Cegoraph
@Icemael said:
" @Cegoraph said:
" @Icemael said:
" None of the following is the best-looking game ever: Crysis, Uncharted 2, God of War III. "
I said "best-looking". Not "most advanced". A photo of a turd is more technologically advanced than a Michelangelo painting, but that doesn't make it more pleasing to the eye. "
I see what you meant, but you should have gave better context. I also prefer art over technical graphics.
Cegoraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cegoraph
@SethPhotopoulos said: 

@Cegoraph said: 

Well, I can actually see what he meant if Icemael thought Crysis from a "artistic standpoint" is not the best looking game of all time. Considering art is subjective. But if he meant Crysis wasn't the best looking of all time from a technical standpoint, he's wrong.  "
I don't agree with him either about anything he said... at all.  But if you make a thread about not being flamed for opinions you shouldn't be hypocritical and "correct" him about anything he said. "
Hold your horses White Knight, and calm down. I thought he meant what he said by a technical standpoint, which wouldn't count as an opinion because it's not subjective.  However, he responded to me by saying he meant what he said about Crysis through an artistic standpoint. 
dr_pineapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By dr_pineapple

How is this controversial? My idea of controversy is saying something like burn all gays and Jews (just an example not my opinion). 

Dogma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dogma
@excido: Yeah, it's the same here. It's all about time consumtion and how you want to spend your entertainment time. I want many experiences because they make me think and analyze games and where they are going as an entertainment and culturual medium. I love the discussion games bring afterwards. I'm also very very soon 30 and have a lot of stuff going on in my life so yeah... I don't want stuff to take to much of my time. I consume/experience games like movies, i 1-2 hour bursts. Works fine for me.
Cegoraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Cegoraph
@dr_pineapple said:
" How is this controversial? My idea of controversy is saying something like burn all gays and Jews (just an example not my opinion).  "
These are controversial VIDEO GAME RELATED opinions.