Have so many games, and need to finish them!

spat55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spat55

Who else is in the same boat? I've got, Walking dead, Max Payne 3 (Almost finished the story), Hitman (3 Hours in), Deus Ex, Final Fantasy 13 (In chapter 12 I think), Final Fantasy 13-2, F1 2012, all the crysis to do, Left for dead, Limbo and portal 2.

So that is 13 games, plus whatever I have extra that I have looked over! With AC3 and Far Cry 3, I am going to be a busy little boy.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheSouthernDandy

I feel ya dude. Right now I have Dust, Mark of the Ninja, Mass Effect 3, Walking Dead and those are just the games I want to finish before the years end. I've also got Castlevania: LoS, Resident Evil 5 and the Missing Link DLC from Deus Ex to finish. Oh and keeping up with Spartan Ops in Halo 4. I might just quit my job.

spat55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By spat55

@TheSouthernDandy said:

I feel ya dude. Right now I have Dust, Mark of the Ninja, Mass Effect 3, Walking Dead and those are just the games I want to finish before the years end. I've also got Castlevania: LoS, Resident Evil 5 and the Missing Link DLC from Deus Ex to finish. Oh and keeping up with Spartan Ops in Halo 4. I might just quit my job.

Don't do that! You wont be able to buy new games next year! Aparantly the walking dead is meant to be a excellent game, so shouldn't let us down, I played the first episode on Xbox before I sold it, as I had some points left, so glad I did.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Fredchuckdave

That's actually not too hefty of a backlog, finish the games that you've already made progress on then work on one game at a time, alternating shorter and longer games and different genres to keep things fresh.

spat55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spat55

@Fredchuckdave said:

That's actually not too hefty of a backlog, finish the games that you've already made progress on then work on one game at a time, alternating shorter and longer games and different genres to keep things fresh.

Really!? What is the most backlog you have had?

h0lgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By h0lgr

Could've sworn we've had this thread about five thousand times at this point.
But it's okay, because I'm in the same situation..

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By fugie7

yeah same here. Still need to finish up Assassins creed 3, Hitman Absolution, black ops 2 and dishonored !

spat55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spat55

@h0lgr said:

Could've sworn we've had this thread about five thousand times at this point. But it's okay, because I'm in the same situation..

I'm new, so don't know, reckon it must have been discussed quite often. Forgot still have fallout new vegas to play.

@iam3green said:

i actually have a lot. i bought two more games waiting for them. i bought red dead redemption and ratchet and clank HD collection because they were on sale for cyber monday. i'm working on the list of games.

If you have a PS3 try Heavry Rain, I can't post anymore, why? Says as I am new.

@TheSouthernDandy said:

@spat55 I mainly wanna finish those for my GotY list. Yeah Walking Dead is amazing so far I just finished Episode 2. Some asshole in that second massive thread about the hash tag spoiled the end for no reason so I would recommend avoiding it.

Thanks, was just reading that I think! stopped it now :lol:

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By iam3green

i actually have a lot. i bought two more games waiting for them. i bought red dead redemption and ratchet and clank HD collection because they were on sale for cyber monday. i'm working on the list of games.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheSouthernDandy
@spat55 I mainly wanna finish those for my GotY list. Yeah Walking Dead is amazing so far I just finished Episode 2. Some asshole in that second massive thread about the hash tag spoiled the end for no reason so I would recommend avoiding it.
Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

The Walking Dead eps 3-5,Hitman Absolution,Max Payne 3,Borderlands 2,AC 3,Dust AET.I'll get to Halo 4 eventually.Oh,and Far Cry 3 is about to come out.Thank you Christmas break.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By Justin258
@spat55

@Fredchuckdave said:

Really!? What is the most backlog you have had?

This is your entire backlog? Damn, if I were to post my entire backlog it would be nightmarishly long.
Avatar image for bobby_the_great
Bobby_The_Great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Bobby_The_Great

I have a stack of 25 games just from this year, and that doesn't include all the stuff I bought on Steam. I still have games left in the wrapper from 2007.

Rainbowkisses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rainbowkisses

I don't let unfinished games bother me anymore. If I want to play it, then I will. Games are for entertainment; if a game starts feeling like a chore then I stop playing it.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By AhmadMetallic

I just don't think about it like it's a chore anymore. I have games on my PC, whenever I feel like gamesing, I games one of the games I have installed and enjoy myself.

S'all about gamesing.

subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By subject2change

Probably about 30 games in my backlog? Probably will play 1 of them in the near future. If I want to play it, I will. However I tend to not buy many games anymore at launch to prevent this unless I know I am going to play it, I won't buy it. It's the reason I stopped myself from buying a Vita on Black Friday.

Goal is to play Far Cry 3 during Christmas break as the lady will be gone. Maybe some PS2 games as well, may marathon some horror games.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#17  Edited By fox01313

@spat55: The FF games will take the most time, I'd say just go with the more straightforward ones like Deus Ex, Crysis2 (figuring it's this one), Left4Dead & Portal2. After that see what's left over in time to see what you can finish.