#1 Posted by CrimsonJester (200 posts) -

with all the Playstation HD collection talks I started to think of what my request would be.  I think on the top of my list would be the Legacy of Kain Blood Omen and Soul Reaver series.  They make a great storyline when played together and I still think a great character driven action game. 

Other thoughts of HD Collections that make nice complete storyline packages.

#2 Posted by MetalMoog (969 posts) -

I agree, Blood Omen and Soul Reaver were awesome games.  I even enjoyed Kain on Xbox but the game froze up so much I never finished it.  Kain is an awesome character and should definitely be reintroduced.

#3 Posted by HydraHam (1380 posts) -

Jackie Chan Stunt Master
Jet Li Rise of honor

Both games may not be classic or amazingly great but are incredibly fun.

#4 Posted by Sammo21 (4102 posts) -

I wouldn't mind the PS2 MGS collection upscaled.  Of course, I have bought each game 2 times each (MGS2 followed by the box set, MGS3->rerelese->box set).  Love those games.

#5 Posted by Mesoian (1618 posts) -

I would pay 40 dollars for an HD remake disc of the soul reaver series. 

But not a penny more, some of those games had some problems.

#6 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6914 posts) -

Wouldn't mind seeing Dark Cloud 1 & 2 and Rogue Galaxy getting HD rereleases.

#7 Posted by Druminator (1808 posts) -

I'm hoping for an upgraded GTAIII trilogy.

#8 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7595 posts) -

I mentioned Blood Omen it the remakes thread..  Personally, I think it's a very dated game that's nigh unplayable.  I'd love to see the Soul Reaver games and Defiance put onto a collection like this, but slightly nicer graphics wouldn't save Blood Omen.

#9 Posted by CrimsonJester (200 posts) -

yea, Blood Omen is probably not going to help with a remake.  Maybe they could add a cinematic to tell that story.

#10 Posted by Azteck (7416 posts) -
#11 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7595 posts) -
@CrimsonJester said:
" yea, Blood Omen is probably not going to help with a remake.  Maybe they could add a cinematic to tell that story. "
That would have to be some long cinematic.  :P