HD Videos

Track

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Track

Why don't they make a 720p HD video option? They film it all in higher resolution, but they scale it down to less than SD for some reason. I'm putting this in the format of a question, because it really seems quite strange to me. What I really want is to.. make them do it, to be honest. Anyone with me? You better be!

Track

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Track

Did I put this in the wrong place, or does everyone here have 17-inch monitors?

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#3  Edited By citizenkane

I would love to see HD video as well, but I don't know how much of a burden it would be on their hardware.

Track

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Track

What are you talking about? Jeff bought himself, for his own personal use a 1080p video recorder. They have more than what they need to surpass even GameTrailers in HD quality. And they don't even upload that many videos!

Come on, doesn't anyone want to see Jeff in HD? I know I do!

And besides, they did upload a pseudo 720p version of "How to build a bomb" to Youtube. That's enough proof for me.

Make it happen, Kane! We're trusting you *salutes*
Insectecutor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Insectecutor

When he said burden on hardware, I think he was on about the hardware they use to serve you the videos. HD uses more bandwidth, and so costs them more money.

Having said that, HD would have been useful for those Not Like This videos - the text was too small and chunky to read in SD. A more urgent requirement is a flash player that supports seeking in videos before the whole thing has downloaded. I can do this on iPhone but not on the main site, so what the fuck?

JesseG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JesseG
@Insectecutor said:
" When he said burden on hardware, I think he was on about the hardware they use to serve you the videos. HD uses more bandwidth, and so costs them more money. "

Also, huge upload times and even more stress on their compression tools which already mess up enough as it is (Endurance Run).
Insectecutor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Insectecutor
@JesseG said:
" @Insectecutor said:
" When he said burden on hardware, I think he was on about the hardware they use to serve you the videos. HD uses more bandwidth, and so costs them more money. "
.Also, huge upload times and even more stress on their compression tools which already mess up enough as it is (Endurance Run). "
I think it's the capture that's the problem there, not the compression. From the way they're nicely anti-aliased, the videos look like they're captured in 720p and scaled down during render/export. It's usually best to oversample during capture, and since Vinny is pro I guess he knows this.

Edit: should have read the OP properly...
JesseG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JesseG
@Insectecutor said:
I think it's the capture that's the problem there, not the compression. From the way they're nicely anti-aliased, the videos look like they're captured in 720p and scaled down during render/export. It's usually best to oversample during capture, and since Vinny is pro I guess he knows this. "
Could be very true. But they definitely capture in HD, as seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slpfiE19ULU&feature=PlayList&p=4C3CB0AA4606D3D2&index=7 . It just would make sense that they didn't display their videos in HD due to server load or compression.
Track

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Track

Okay, look.. of course it's going to take.. whatever resources to upload HD videos, but it's worth it! That's my whole point.

How about we get a petition going? Or us Old Gamespot veterans unite and strike until Giant Bomb has at least 540p video!
s-a-n-JR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#10  Edited By s-a-n-JR

I'm sure they've considered this option and if they choose not to do it then they probably have a good reason for it. I trust that in time when the stars align, they will go HD.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By LiquidPrince

Bandwidth. Probably in a couple of years when Giantbomb gets bigger then Gamespot and IGN and more well known, they will get a different more capable server. I would imagine that is the problem.

CoverlessTech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CoverlessTech
@Track said:
" Okay, look.. of course it's going to take.. whatever resources to upload HD videos, but it's worth it! That's my whole point.

How about we get a petition going? Or us Old Gamespot veterans unite and strike until Giant Bomb has at least 540p video!
"
It's not that easy. This is a very small site in comparison to something like gamespot. Transcoding time is bumped up exponentially thus less time can be spent on editing thus smaller number of videos at a lower quality. For 4 guys they pump out a lot of great content that looks great and is put together very well.
Track

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Track

I know Giant Bomb is smaller, but we all know it's just more quality.

It can't honestly be that difficult to have HD video. Even 540p would be good. No, they chose SD on principal, I believe. I mean, does anyone notice a difference between "low" and "high"?
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LiquidPrince
@Track said:
" I know Giant Bomb is smaller, but we all know it's just more quality.

It can't honestly be that difficult to have HD video. Even 540p would be good. No, they chose SD on principal, I believe. I mean, does anyone notice a difference between "low" and "high"?
"
It actually makes a big difference. Uploading takes much longer as does everything prior. And I do notice a difference. Or I think I did before. I haven't seen low in a long time.
CoverlessTech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CoverlessTech

I notice a huge different between low and high. If you can't you probably wouldn't notice a difference between high and "540p". It's not "harder", it just takes a ton more time and a LOT faster hardware to edit properly. If they transcode at a higher resolution it takes longer to transcode, that is time they could be using to edit and transcode other videos.

It is simply a non-issue.

Reuben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Reuben
@Track said:
" I know Giant Bomb is smaller, but we all know it's just more quality.

"
I notice a pretty big difference, I do watch all the videos in full screen though. It would be nice to have an HD option but to be honest It doesn't bother me at all that there isn't one.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By Linkyshinks

lol, not Jeff, Olivia Munn perhaps, but not Jeff.

Track

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Track

You both miss the point!

First off, I have a 30" monitor.. I would notice the difference between "low" and "high", had it been in the realm of existence.

Secondly, your points are illogical and falsely proven by the "How to make a bomb" clips. You think they don't have the hardware needed to transcode 540p?! They have four 1000$+ microphones! And editing the videos, transcoding, encoding, etc. takes about 10% of the time of making the video. The other 90% is filming it, with the HD cams we all know they have. It's not like they have just tons of videos that they've already shot and they're waiting for their Pentium 4 / 9700 Pro 5 year-old PC to encode it! 

And uploading? You got to be kidding me. If they have anything below a 10Mbps upload connection, I'll eat my hat. You can upload a clip in a number of minutes.

So, again.. Gamespot veterans UNITE!!
subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By subject2change

Personally notice a difference between low and high quality, and honestly an HD option could be doable for a paid subscription sort of deal. Personally my network at work is weak and i do low quality and generally when I stream video I always watch it in windowed mode, I will generally download something if I want to watch it in higher quality. You need to realize their programs are long, they are not all 1-2 minute trailers, they are often 1 hour videos and if they aren't behind a MacPro with atleast 8gigs of RAM it's gonna take a while to come out of Episode, Compressor or Sorenson on top of that if the filesize is 5 times larger bandwith is going through the roof to accomidate it. They don't have million dollar companies backing them and until they do be happy they provide raw, fun and a not so commercial look into the gaming industry.

Track

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Track

Look, Subject, I value your input. But.. they have what it takes to do this! They most likely have more than one MacPro with 8GB of RAM.

And you make a great point. Let's make a subcription-based service on Giant Bomb! Like I wouldn't shelf out 20$ a month for this site..
CoverlessTech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CoverlessTech
@Track: You quote the How to make a Bomb episodes? You mean those episodes that took sometimes weeks to do? The episodes that went up on the site when nothing else was? You are just proving my point with that.
Track

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Track

No, no, my friend. Not the videos themselves. What was shows in the videos. They have much more than the needed equipment to encode and film HD video. Heck, I can create HD videos, and all I have is a slightly old Q6600 and a 720p camera.

Do you really believe those episodes took weeks to make? That's the stupidest thing I've heard in a very long time. 
subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By subject2change

Last I remember their capture machine was fairly weak according to them and extremely flaky at times, which resulted in often redoing captured material. Honestly don't see them uploading 1gig+ videos to accommodate a small niche of people yet. If they had a GiantBomb HD subscription for 5 bucks a month and access to everything in HD as well as actual downloads rather then "hacking" it to get them in flv format but rather in XVID or H264 people would jump o nthat as well in order to play it easily on iPods, PSPs, etc.

Track

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Track

Well, I don't know what the problem is, or if there even is one.  

But I want them to acknowledge this!! Someone tell Vinny or Ryan or Brad or Jeff. 

I'll personally pay for four 5$ subscriptions off the bat.

Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

I would love to see HD videos if, or when, GiantBomb has the opportunity.

bpwwhirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By bpwwhirl
@Track: Sure they have the hardware to do it, of course it can be done.  But it means cutting back in other areas to do it.  When you export something in HD over SD, it takes a LOT longer to render everything out.  So you would have to wait longer to get your videos.  These guys all do an incredible job given what they have.  New video features everyday is difficult as it is.  As hardware/bandwith gets cheaper and more efficient, internet video will move to HD.  It will happen eventually, just give it some time.
Track

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Track
bpwwhirl, I sympathize wholeheartedly with your need to sound smart and be informative, but if you just took the time to read the thread you're replying to, and if you just didn't think that you had all the answers, you could do some real good in this world! 

I don't care what the problem is, as I said. I want a formal reply!
Bald3rdash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By Bald3rdash
@Track: 
Christ man, you care a whole lot for something that really just doesn't fucking matter.  So what, no HD?  Like 18 other people in the thread have stated, it's likely to happen sometime; why do you so desperately want a response from the staff?  And you don't need to make snide comments like the one above.

(Incase you're suffering from ADD, here's a TLDR)  Shut the fuck up, calm the fuck down.
Avatar image for deactivated-587815b1c9354
deactivated-587815b1c9354

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

honestly for now im happy with the quality of their videos

Track

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Track
@Bald3rdash said:
" @Track:  Christ man, you care a whole lot for something that really just doesn't fucking matter.  So what, no HD?  Like 18 other people in the thread have stated, it's likely to happen sometime; why do you so desperately want a response from the staff?  And you don't need to make snide comments like the one above.   (Incase you're suffering from ADD, here's a TLDR)  Shut the fuck up, calm the fuck down. "
Oh, this guy wants to play! You realize the most common offense for bad people is committing the crime they incriminate others with, correct? I should.. we all should, in fact we must be more tolerant of people like Bald3rdash and their Attention  Deficite Disorder. *shds a tear* Look at how much of an asshole it has made him! 

Now, I am no doctor, but if I were to perscribe anything, it would be a good, hard, constantly-streaming hourly dose of - Get off your high horse, get a fucking clue, and sit your butt down, before someone does it for you! You're not good enough ot be a hero..

Oh, I am sorry. Does, the crappy video quality stretched 10 times to fill my screen not matter to you?! Why.. that changes my entire perspective on the meaning of the universe! Oh, so that's why space-time is curved! Son, I think you've done enough for today.. why if only more people like you existed, we'd.. probably be swimming in shit. 

No, I want HD videos because I am NOT happy with the quality of the videos and I do NOT think it is as difficult to make HD videos as you people think.. and as Baldy would think, if he had a soul. Do I seem desperate? I simply want an answer. Perhaps this tirade will get me one.
vinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vinny
@JesseG said:
"Also, huge upload times and even more stress on their compression tools which already mess up enough as it is (Endurance Run). "
Pretty much what JesseG said. Bigger files take longer to upload, cost way more money in bandwith (both up and down), and will chew up more time in an already busy compression queue. Depending on the amount of things in the compressor, encoding times can vary from 2:1 to upwards of 5:1, meaning if a show is an hour long you're looking at 2-5 hours of compression time. Then there's uploading, which can sometimes take 30 minutes to an hour depending on the length of the show, and we're already uploading multiple versions of each piece. In short, you're already looking at a few hours of turnaround time from submission to the queue to making a piece live. I'm currently happy with the quality of the picture versus the length of the show. It would be easy to justify higher res content if it we were only doing 3-5 minute pieces, but a majority of daily content is long form, around 20-40 minutes. If that were all kept at 720p the turnaround time and cost would be beyond our current capacity.  There are very expensive options, like devices that will transcode to high res .flvs on the fly, during the initial recording, but that's some pricey gear and I would much rather spend that cash elsewhere, given the option.

As a note, we do keep all the 720p masters in case we ever want to re-encode them in the future, though shows like the Persona 4 Endurance Run are captured at their native 480i resolutions.

Here's to hoping!

--Vinny
Bald3rdash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bald3rdash
@Track: Well above you have your answer, so basically what other posters were saying ended up being true; and maybe you will get your precious HD in the future!  Your reply to me was all over the place, and quite frankly sounds like it was written by a goddamn kid.  I think my earlier statement stands, shut the fuck up and calm the fuck down.  I'm done here.
Track

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Track
@Vinny said:

" @JesseG said:

"Also, huge upload times and even more stress on their compression tools which already mess up enough as it is (Endurance Run). "
Pretty much what JesseG said. Bigger files take longer to upload, cost way more money in bandwith (both up and down), and will chew up more time in an already busy compression queue. Depending on the amount of things in the compressor, encoding times can vary from 2:1 to upwards of 5:1, meaning if a show is an hour long you're looking at 2-5 hours of compression time. Then there's uploading, which can sometimes take 30 minutes to an hour depending on the length of the show, and we're already uploading multiple versions of each piece. In short, you're already looking at a few hours of turnaround time from submission to the queue to making a piece live. I'm currently happy with the quality of the picture versus the length of the show. It would be easy to justify higher res content if it we were only doing 3-5 minute pieces, but a majority of daily content is long form, around 20-40 minutes. If that were all kept at 720p the turnaround time and cost would be beyond our current capacity.  There are very expensive options, like devices that will transcode to high res .flvs on the fly, during the initial recording, but that's some pricey gear and I would much rather spend that cash elsewhere, given the option. As a note, we do keep all the 720p masters in case we ever want to re-encode them in the future, though shows like the Persona 4 Endurance Run are captured at their native 480i resolutions.  Here's to hoping!  --Vinny "
First let me say I am honored by your response, Vinny. You and Jeff both encapsulate my highschool years for me at Old Gamespot.. even though you weren't on yet, because you just fit so perfectly. 

I read what you claim, but I find it difficult to believe on a few levels. Even on my machine, encoding time wouldn't be more than the total length of video, as far as I know, and you all have a massive studio to work around, which should be able to churn out HD.. I just have to believe that. 

So, given this is worked out by.. simply buying a couple more inexpensive computers, or upgrading the ones you currently have, considering that there aren't that many videos uploaded daily, or having what you already have work during the night. Basically, I think it's solve-able. 

My proposal, if anyone will still read this, is that instead of uploading three quality types already, that are objectively indistinguishable, or compartiively to HD, you should say, take the "Medium" quality file, and call it SD and upload an HD quality file, 540p or 720p if possible, and that will surely be about as good if not better than uploading three SD files. 

That's my solution. I hope someone listens to this, and unless I am disasterously wrong, think it over! If nothing else, an option to download the 720p masters for, say, premium members, at a nominal montly fee, would be right up my ally. 

Thanks again, Vinny. You always did sound like someone I could trust. 

--Chris
Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kohe321

While HD would be cool, the current quality (at least on high) is really good.

cinemandrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#36  Edited By cinemandrew
@Track said:
I read what you claim, but I find it difficult to believe on a few levels. Even on my machine, encoding time wouldn't be more than the total length of video, as far as I know, and you all have a massive studio to work around, which should be able to churn out HD.. I just have to believe that. 

I'm not sure what you're encoding, or what compression your using, etc. But what he says is completely accurate. It takes a long time. I also do this kind of stuff on a regular basis. Listen to Vinny. There's a reason he's getting paid to do this. Also, they do not have a "massive" studio. They don't have an endless supply of cash, and like Vinny said, it's not just the encoding time, it's bandwith. HD is not as easy as you think it is. Especially not HD web content.
Avatar image for imayellowfellow
imayellowfellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By imayellowfellow

ok to start things off i am not an expert by any means (i guess you should stop reading here) 

but from my experience, capturing HD video onto a hard drive in clips that are generally longer than say 10 minutes, results in some kind of artifact or flickr or audio to get out of sync or even file corruption. Considering most of the content here is quite long HD for every single video would be very strenuous.  Rendering HD videos obviously takes longer as well, i assume Vinny and Drew export in H.264 to save space and perserve quality and from my experience in adobe premiere a good export generally takes 2 VBR passes not to mention the length it takes to upload HD alone in comparison to SD, meaning ur export times lengthen considerably.

to be honest @Track your looking at things through a really limited perspective. Just because the mainstream consumer can afford to purchase and shoot and edit in HD, doesn' mean they have the means to host it themselves. Sites like Youtube cost more than a 1,000,000 dollars a day just to maintain their bandwith and even then i still have to reload broken videos all the time. Its not like these problems cant be worked around, but despite what we might all love to think, Giant Bomb IS a start up company. It might not be like the ones of early 2000s yore but it still doesnt have the luxurious floating capital to be investing as of now in the TIME and bandwith it takes to host these videos.

MikeFightNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#38  Edited By MikeFightNight

The video quality looks great to me and I watch this stuff on my 47" LG.  Stop whining people.
SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SpecTackle

There's a reason a lot of gaming sites offer HD Videos to paid subscribers. It's not cheap to stream that stuff, and it's not cheap to store that stuff.

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Player1
@Track said:
" @Vinny said:

" @JesseG said:

Pretty much what JesseG said. Bigger files take longer to upload, cost way more money in bandwith (both up and down), and will chew up more time in an already busy compression queue. Depending on the amount of things in the compressor, encoding times can vary from 2:1 to upwards of 5:1, meaning if a show is an hour long you're looking at 2-5 hours of compression time. Then there's uploading, which can sometimes take 30 minutes to an hour depending on the length of the show, and we're already uploading multiple versions of each piece. In short, you're already looking at a few hours of turnaround time from submission to the queue to making a piece live. I'm currently happy with the quality of the picture versus the length of the show. It would be easy to justify higher res content if it we were only doing 3-5 minute pieces, but a majority of daily content is long form, around 20-40 minutes. If that were all kept at 720p the turnaround time and cost would be beyond our current capacity.  There are very expensive options, like devices that will transcode to high res .flvs on the fly, during the initial recording, but that's some pricey gear and I would much rather spend that cash elsewhere, given the option. As a note, we do keep all the 720p masters in case we ever want to re-encode them in the future, though shows like the Persona 4 Endurance Run are captured at their native 480i resolutions.  Here's to hoping!  --Vinny "
First let me say I am honored by your response, Vinny. You and Jeff both encapsulate my highschool years for me at Old Gamespot.. even though you weren't on yet, because you just fit so perfectly. 

So, given this is worked out by.. simply buying a couple more inexpensive computers, or upgrading the ones you currently have, considering that there aren't that many videos uploaded daily, or having what you already have work during the night. Basically, I think it's solve-able. 

My proposal, if anyone will still read this, is that instead of uploading three quality types already, that are objectively indistinguishable, or compartiively to HD, you should say, take the "Medium" quality file, and call it SD and upload an HD quality file, 540p or 720p if possible, and that will surely be about as good if not better than uploading three SD files.  That's my solution. I hope someone listens to this, and unless I am disasterously wrong, think it over! If nothing else, an option to download the 720p masters for, say, premium members, at a nominal montly fee, would be right up my ally.  Thanks again, Vinny. You always did sound like someone I could trust.  --Chris "
...did you not read his post. He clearly stated it was mostly a matter of MONEY, not man power. He hinted at the fact that if they could pay for it, they would do it. Its not a matter of buying two new computers. Its a matter of buying new, expensive hardware. You bitched and bitched asking for a formal answer, and Vinny gave you a very descriptive one. He didn't half ass it. And once you got that answer you didn't even believe or read it. 
ghettobond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#41  Edited By ghettobond

Vinny pretty much summed everything up.  Even on a top end machine, compression takes forever.  I'm not sure what kind of camcorder equipment Giant Bomb uses, but if it's either HDV or AVCHD, render times are a nightmare to deal with on either formats. 

The issue is how the compression out of the camcorder is handled.  Typical NTSC video is 29.97 frames per second.  On a standard definition DV camcorder, you're recording a true 29.97 frames per second.  The video totals up to about 10-15 gigs per hour.  Oddly enough, HDV and AVCHD measure in at about the same size.  The high definition camcorders record fewer frames per second.  HDV only records 15 true frames, and then instructions on what has changed to each pixel for the other 15.  When you're exporting the video after editing, the compression software has to generate the other 14.97 frames that the camcorder didn't.  This adds a tremendous amount of time to rendering.  It's also how the high definition files aren't any larger than standard definition files when they're being captured onto the computer.   That's how compression works. 

I'd love to one day see Giant Bomb videos at 1080i or 1080p, but unless they have a few Mac Pro or iMac systems laying around to do nothing but rendering all day while Vinny works on a third system, I wouldn't expect 1080 anytime soon.  Then again, I'm just a video guy on the outside looking in at their setup.

thepantheon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By thepantheon

Yeah so am I. The high quality option is just fine for all your semi-HD needs. Like.. there's no mega advantage to go full HD, there are a lot more cons then there are pros.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MeierTheRed

720p videos are all find and dandy, but processing, uploading and bandwidth fees are probably why there arent any yet. Plus the site is not that old, its still growing, give them time.

Muttinus_Rump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Muttinus_Rump

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with this guy. You've been proved wrong more times than I can count. You said you just want an answer, and you've had it, over and over again. STFU.

twillfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By twillfast
@Track said:
" @Vinny said:

" @JesseG said:

My proposal, if anyone will still read this, is that instead of uploading three quality types already, that are objectively indistinguishable, or compartiively to HD, you should say, take the "Medium" quality file, and call it SD and upload an HD quality file, 540p or 720p if possible, and that will surely be about as good if not better than uploading three SD files.  That's my solution. I hope someone listens to this, and unless I am disasterously wrong, think it over! If nothing else, an option to download the 720p masters for, say, premium members, at a nominal montly fee, would be right up my ally.  Thanks again, Vinny. You always did sound like someone I could trust.  --Chris "
This is a slightly unfathomable reply to a good answer.

And also.. you want master files? Uncompressed video? Right-o.
damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#46  Edited By damnboyadvance

My monitor is at least 15 inches (too lazy to measure it). I think the quality could be a little better, but I'm fine with the way it is now. It'd be nice though.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Azteck

The quality on giant bomb videos are so much better quality than tons of media players online. I don't see the need for HD quality, especially since I know that my computer wouldn't handle it all that well, as I'm sure a lot of others wouldn't either,

And you have to be spoiled rotten if you can honestly say that "it's just a matter of buying new equipment", you have to realize that most people do not have the luxury to spend that much money.

If you don't like it, stick to your Gamespot. They could use some users.