Heavy Rain: a future Endurance Run perhaps...?

Adamant_Lungs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Adamant_Lungs

I was watching some gameplay footage for Heavy Rain and I began to see a future Endurance Run title; It has a very engaging story which will keep people coming back episode after episode, tons of branching story lines and choices making it interesting for people who may have already beaten the game, and tons of quick time events and other things that when they screw up will have us yelling at our monitors. Of course it would not occur for about a year to allow people time to beat the game but in the future i think this would be the perfect title for an Endurance Run, your thoughts? 

Furyjoell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Furyjoell

But how long is it?

Th3_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Th3_James

I can't wait to get purchase heavy rain. I would love to see an endurance run, but i would only watch after i have beaten the game several times for myself

Avatar image for electricboogaloo
ElectricBoogaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By ElectricBoogaloo

Wouldn't work. It's basically like a film so if you want to follow the story you're going to need to either hear the dialogue or play attention to subtitles, leaving little room for any of the crew to add commentary.

francesthemule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By francesthemule

What made the endurance run awesome was that it was funny. Heavy Rain seems like the oposite of funny.
lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By lordofultima

Heavy Rain is a serious business, they can't make an endurance run out of that. It needs to be a real endurance as well, a very long game.

LiquidSwords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By LiquidSwords
@francesthemule said:
"What made the endurance run awesome was that it was funny. Heavy Rain seems like the oposite of funny. "
PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By PercyChuggs

Why doesn't someone just make one thread, bumped at the top, where everyone can put their *Insert Game Here* should be the next Endurance Run posts.