#1 Posted by TehBonerer (38 posts) -

for days this site has been active... and you people have come along spreading your messages amongst an audience that will agree or disagree... but that is all about to change... my little game is simple, there is nothing but the right answer, if you get the right answer (and please dear god dont cheat lol its the internet i know, but lets just and use those squishy things in our skulls called brains for 5 seconds please) then we move onto the next question, but get it wrong, and i refuse to give my kitty any attention... can you imagine what its like to be a kitty in a house full of humans and no ones paying any attention to u at all? Dont let this happen, this kitty will lose its mind and start scratching walls (and i hate that...) so lets play?

These questions are takin straight from the cards in the popular dvd board game Scene It? And here... we... GO!

Name the popular sci-fi book by douglas adams that urged its readers: "dont panic."?

The rules are simple, make your choice...

caption

#2 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

>.> What?

#3 Posted by FengShuiGod (1486 posts) -

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

(I hope)

#4 Edited by overkill (58 posts) -

atleast ask a decent fuckin quetion 0_0

#5 Posted by Locke (330 posts) -

Was it Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy?

#6 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

yeppo hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

#7 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

Are you TehBonerer from GameTrailers?

If so, move along people.

#8 Posted by TehBonerer (38 posts) -

yes i am, and whats wrong with that? If u have something against me i could care less, but dont come into a thread with nothing negative and start throwing it around like u own the place.

and to everyone else, you have answered correct, it was hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, next question!

what sci-fi flick featured memory implants, a robotic taxi service called johnnycab and was based on a story by phillip k. dick?

#9 Edited by Locke (330 posts) -
TehBonerer said:
"yes i am, and whats wrong with that? If u have something against me i could care less, but dont come into a thread with nothing negative and start throwing it around like u own the place.

and to everyone else, you have answered correct, it was hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, next question!

what sci-fi flick featured memory implants, a robotic taxi service called johnnycab and was based on a story by phillip k. dick?
"
EDIT: Total Recall

I'm so ashamed.
#10 Edited by Just_Insane (1080 posts) -
TehBonerer said:

The rules are simple, make your choice...
caption

"

heehee i lol'd BIG TIME when I saw this
#11 Posted by TehBonerer (38 posts) -
Locke said:
"TehBonerer said:
"yes i am, and whats wrong with that? If u have something against me i could care less, but dont come into a thread with nothing negative and start throwing it around like u own the place.

"
Blade Runner."
im sorry sir... but my kitty will now go attention less until a right answer is brought to my attention, i hope u can live with this...
#12 Posted by SlayingShogun (257 posts) -
Cube said:
"Are you TehBonerer from GameTrailers?

If so, move along people.
"
just relax man he's only trying to entertain the rest of us. no harm in playing games and you as well as all of us know that extremely well
#13 Posted by Osmiles (196 posts) -

Is it total recall?

#14 Posted by Locke (330 posts) -
TehBonerer said:
"Locke said:
"TehBonerer said:

"
Blade Runner."
im sorry sir... but my kitty will now go attention less until a right answer is brought to my attention, i hope u can live with this...
"
I corrected myself a few seconds later. Please no kitty!!! :'(
#15 Posted by TehBonerer (38 posts) -
Locke said:
"TehBonerer said:
"Locke said:
"TehBonerer said:

"
Blade Runner."
"
I corrected myself a few seconds later. Please no kitty!!! :'("
although the question has been answered correctly now.. my kitty is still upset, u evil evil man... next question!
#16 Posted by TehBonerer (38 posts) -
what rock group had albums entitled sticky fingers, forty licks, and some girls?

and thank u slayingshogun, i hate people who try and make something more than it is... so koodos to u!
#17 Posted by SlayingShogun (257 posts) -

Your welcome TehBonerer.

and is the answer the rolling stones

#18 Posted by Why_So_Serious (803 posts) -
TehBonerer said:
"what rock group had albums entitled sticky fingers, forty licks, and some girls?

and thank u slayingshogun, i hate people who try and make something more than it is... so koodos to u!
"
Yeah I am going to guess Rolling Stones as well.
#19 Posted by ijyt (14 posts) -

Rolling Stones (don't gather moss).