Help! Arma 3 full retail release

eatatwhiteys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi all. I just purchased arma 3 full retail release but when I go to play it after installing it launches the beta version. I've tried uninstall of beta but no success. Can anyone suggest what I should do so I can play the full version I just bought? Thanks in advance.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Steam will keep you updated on the latest version. It will automatically download the most current patch, so if it isn't downloading anything you're likely right where everyone else is. I purchased Arma 3 way back in alpha and mine still says beta as well, so don't worry. Also, I'm downloading some 3.5 GB patch right now which I'm guessing is the patch to make it the full release. Don't worry too much duder.

eatatwhiteys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Steam will keep you updated on the latest version. It will automatically download the most current patch, so if it isn't downloading anything you're likely right where everyone else is. I purchased Arma 3 way back in alpha and mine still says beta as well, so don't worry. Also, I'm downloading some 3.5 GB patch right now which I'm guessing is the patch to make it the full release. Don't worry too much duder.

Ah ok yeah now that I come to think about it that's probably it. Thanks for replying, you have put my mind at ease, if not my itchy trigger finger.