#1 Posted by Danishmaggot (105 posts) -

A while back I remembered that I once played a game at friends house. It was in the early to mid 90's. It was played on a computer system of that time. Could have been any type of system.

Here is some thing I remember about the game:

You were driving a red car. I seem to remember is a red sports type car, maybe Ferrari of some sort.

• It had birds eye view.
  • There were police cars chasing you.
  • You could shoot from the car and the police shot at you.
  • It took place in a city.

That is all I can remember and it is driving me crazy. Anyone know what I am talking about?

#2 Posted by csl316 (8693 posts) -

Grand Theft Auto 1?

#3 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@Danishmaggot said:

A while back I remembered that I once played a game at friends house. It was in the early to mid 90's. It was played on a computer system of that time. Could have been any type of system.

Here is some thing I remember about the game:

You were driving a red car. I seem to remember is a red sports type car, maybe Ferrari of some sort.

• It had birds eye view.
  • There were police cars chasing you.
  • You could shoot from the car and the police shot at you.
  • It took place in a city.

That is all I can remember and it is driving me crazy. Anyone know what I am talking about?

It sounds like GTA, or there was a PS1 game called Action Man which fits that too.

#4 Posted by Danishmaggot (105 posts) -

No it was way before GTA and it is not action man. I am pretty sure this was before the release of the PS1.

#5 Posted by Danishmaggot (105 posts) -

No one?

#6 Posted by Sinusoidal (1520 posts) -

GTA 1 came out in 1997. You shoot at cops and they shoot at you and it wasn't an action game? Do you remember any of your objectives?

#7 Posted by MrKadaver (140 posts) -
#8 Edited by ZeroSignal (56 posts) -
#9 Posted by Wraithtek (59 posts) -

Miami Chase? /miami-chase/61-10094/

Looks like it's more about you chasing down baddies than cops chasing you.

#10 Posted by Danishmaggot (105 posts) -

Good suggestions!

But none of them really seem to completely fit the bill. Miami Chase is close though it seems. I seem to remember it being more of sideways birds eye view, if that makes any sense. My memory is most likely jarred by a nostalgic recollection of how the game actually looked. Gaahhh.

#11 Posted by Danishmaggot (105 posts) -

No one else?

#12 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

Sorry, bro. Completely blank.

#13 Posted by Branthog (5562 posts) -

APB?

Actually, I don't remember if that ever happened in APB.

#14 Posted by LastNinja (281 posts) -