help me find a headset for my PS3.

yellownumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By yellownumber5

I have used a bluetooth headset, liked it at first just because it kindof "disappears" on my ear, but got annoyed by not being able to use it when it needs to charge, which was frequent.  I also got a USB Logitech one that was labelled for use on a PS2 and 3 with the headband and the little mic boom on it, but for some reason the volume out of the earphone is soooo quiet I have to press the thing super tight against my ear to hear anything or turn off any sound from the game.  I play games LOUD so I need something that can compete with the game's sound and also doesn't have to go out of commision if it runs out of batteries.

I'm curious about the new Socom bluetooth because of its PS3 features, but it still has the problem of having to dock when being charged, even though it still acts like a mic.  You know that there is going to be a problem with people using that mic while docked and everyone is having to listen to all their sound effects or music blaring in the background.  Why cant it just charge while on your ear with an AC adapter cable?  C'mon.