Hey Ash watcha playin?

Avatar image for pissedoffthewitch
pissedoffthewitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

I was browsing at GT site a week ago to see what was new, I had visited before and saw advertising for HAWP (Hey Ashly watcha playin?) but I had always skipped it. One day out of boredom I watched one of the episodes and since their roughly only two minutes long, I needed to watch a few others, then I was hooked. I'm such a huge fan of Ashly and Anthony Burch's web-series, I've watched all their episodes atleast twice now, while others I've watched countless times.

What might seem like a desperate grab for attention to some people, to others the show gives us the two star's (and Father's) creativity, excitement, and love for games, such as the episode where Ashly spoofs a discovery channel commercial. It's Ashly and Anthony Burch who we just love to watch, when Ashly is squirting Anthony with a squirt gun, or going to extreme measure of annoyance and threatening to take a dump in Anthony's bed only to find out it was her own bed.

Their are lot's of internet webisodes out there, especially ones about games with varying degrees of success and what they have to offer but with HAWP they offer their charm, whit, creativety, and their hilarious look on games. Make sure to check them out, you might be addicted just like i was, and still am. 

Avatar image for pissedoffthewitch
pissedoffthewitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#1  Edited By pissedoffthewitch

I was browsing at GT site a week ago to see what was new, I had visited before and saw advertising for HAWP (Hey Ashly watcha playin?) but I had always skipped it. One day out of boredom I watched one of the episodes and since their roughly only two minutes long, I needed to watch a few others, then I was hooked. I'm such a huge fan of Ashly and Anthony Burch's web-series, I've watched all their episodes atleast twice now, while others I've watched countless times.

What might seem like a desperate grab for attention to some people, to others the show gives us the two star's (and Father's) creativity, excitement, and love for games, such as the episode where Ashly spoofs a discovery channel commercial. It's Ashly and Anthony Burch who we just love to watch, when Ashly is squirting Anthony with a squirt gun, or going to extreme measure of annoyance and threatening to take a dump in Anthony's bed only to find out it was her own bed.

Their are lot's of internet webisodes out there, especially ones about games with varying degrees of success and what they have to offer but with HAWP they offer their charm, whit, creativety, and their hilarious look on games. Make sure to check them out, you might be addicted just like i was, and still am. 

VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By VWGTI

I can't stand that series personally.

Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Hector
VWGTI said:
"I can't stand that series personally. "
Same here!
Avatar image for valkyriegoddess
ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess

I haven't watched it and i don't think i'll start now.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By pause422

I've seen some of those...I only generally thought a few were somewhat funny or entertaining, but mostly I never got what people see in it.

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#6  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

I like HAWP. :)

Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers