Hey, It's a Videoblog!

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

Edited By lordofultima

So I totally haven't done a normal videoblog in years, after "retiring" from them. Well I just felt like doing one for some reason, mainly because of some SF4 Giantbomb Forum shenanigans. But yes, rejoice!

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By lordofultima

So I totally haven't done a normal videoblog in years, after "retiring" from them. Well I just felt like doing one for some reason, mainly because of some SF4 Giantbomb Forum shenanigans. But yes, rejoice!

TonyS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TonyS

An error occurred, please try again later. 

That's what I am getting every time I try and play the video. Hopefully, YouTube will straighten itself out and we can watch some good old fashion video bloggin'.

lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By lemon360

smart water, so smart

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lordofultima
@TonyS: noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By hockeymask27

Its working now. For me anyway

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Scooper

Cool vlog (eurgh!). Damn, that steel so stone cold. Stay away from that exercise thing, it's unhealthy.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By wefwefasdf

Cold steel is the answer. Very nice vlog. :)

As far as your statements about the SFIV forum. I completely agree.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Jeffsekai

Great video, good rant on Napalm I agree 100%. I don't know where he came from but all he does is bitch...o well

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ververdan0226

So meta...

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Your nerd voice sounds like an angry Asian. (not trying to be racist...)

Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gambit
@lordofultima: You better becarefull ultima Napalm might challenge you and wreak your akuma for talking shit about him. Oh right nevermind everytime he is challenged to a fight he can't connect to the person.......
Number

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Number

Cold Steel is the name of my new band

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Stang

Great blog Ultima, actually made me laugh out loud a few times. Next time I see misinformed hate I am just going to link this blog...it gets the point across damn well in my opinion.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JJOR64

This video was really needed but, there will be people still bitching about Ken.  If you guys want to play a good Ken, play Stang (Sorry Stang :P).  If you guys are sick of Ken, STFU.  He is apart of the game.  I don't see anyone bitching about people using Ken in HDR.  I probably see more Kens on HDR then SFIV.  I see more Ryu players in SFIV and I'm not fucking bitching.  I see more Sagat players then Ken players and I'm not crying like a fucking baby.  People just need to STFU about Ken, he is a good character in any Street Fighter game, especially SF3.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Stang

Haha, thanks, and no worries :) I am by no means great, just a shitload better then the stereotype people on this forum seem engulfs all Ken players. I don't resort to "cheap" tactics (although Hedgehog disagrees I am sure), but I will srk you if your combos are not on point. Who wouldn't? I do have the common sense to make sure I have enough meter to focus out of a missed srk though.

Bottom line people, listen to the forum. None of us appreciate the shit talking, even the people who do not use the characters! I am so fucking sick of defending myself and those of us who play decently. Please stop the hostile attacks, and in return I will not have to come off as a giant dick when I defend myself/playstyle. Can't we all just get the fuck along? And yes, fuck was totally appropriate.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JJOR64
@Stang: If someone else says Ken sucks say 'XBOX LIVE IN 20 MIN!  YOU BETTER BE THERE" or something like that.  :P
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Stang

I have tried that with a certain somebody, and well.....it seems it will never happen. I left an open invitation which ultimately was refused, and the trash talking continues none the less. You just can't win some battle I guess.

TonyS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TonyS

*gulps down Henry Wineheart's Vanilla Cream Gourmet Soda* 

Yep! It tastes just like the only soda that has ever been hand finished.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Scooper
@TonyS said:
" *gulps down Henry Wineheart's Vanilla Cream Gourmet Soda*  Yep! It tastes just like the only soda that has ever been hand finished. "
I don't like the idea of a 'hand finished' cream soda.
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

Owned

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Your smart water is working

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

haha, cool vlog man.

Only thing is I don't know if the Napalm bashing was really necessary. I mean, I don't think anyone has seen him play, so it's not really fair to judge ya' know? And I actually give props to all the Guile players out there; some of them really know their stuff, and I'm pretty sure there's more than 5 :P

Anyway, cool vid, and I'll be sure to pick Guile if I ever play against you so I can SUPER QUICK JUMP out of your Raging Demons :P

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
@Jolly_Lolly said:
" haha, cool vlog man.  Only thing is I don't know if the Napalm bashing was really necessary. I mean, I don't think anyone has seen him play, so it's not really fair to judge ya' know? And I actually give props to all the Guile players out there; some of them really know their stuff, and I'm pretty sure there's more than 5 :P  Anyway, cool vid, and I'll be sure to pick Guile if I ever play against you so I can SUPER QUICK JUMP out of your Raging Demons :P "
Ive seen him play :P 

hes pretty good but thats before i knew what dumbass shit he was saying 
TonyS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TonyS
@Scooper: Don't forget! It's hand-finished by Henry Wineheart's cream.
Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By Cirdain

3 years you'd think you'd get a better camera
btw I like the way it feels cold as well

Usagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 10

#26  Edited By Usagi

Nothing to say except: hilarious!

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#27  Edited By breadfan

Your Napalm impersonation was dead on with how he sounds in a video he just posted of his 'mad Guile skills'

I enjoyed this video, keep 'em coming

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lordofultima

I'm just picking on Napalm a bit, because people take the forums so srsly. When my Xbox returns we can have perfectly legit games if he's interested, no hard feelings!

@Cirdain: I spent 450 dollars on this camera in 2007, so I'm gonna run it into the ground before I go buying another one (aka I'm broke and can't afford another camera).

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By napalm

If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

I'm not sure where all of the hate for me comes from, but apparently expressing concerns about certain characters in SFIV is strictly forbidden, because anybody who uses that character is seriously offended. Oh well. It's actually a bit funny reading the replies here from people who were waiting for something like this just so they can say, "yeah, fuck that guy! He sucks!"

I guess people could also ignore the various threads I have created in the SFIV Forum that has stirred serious and informative discussion. Oh well. Some people choose to only hear what suits their opinions and views.

PS. LordOfUltima, I'm not talking about you. I don't really care that you made fun of me, (though it did make me lol), and as always, my GT is Faster Disaster if you wanna play. As I've experienced with past players, I can't guarantee I'll be able to connect to you and I can't do anything about that unfortunately. However, Flushes was on EST in Canada, and if you're in that range that we might be able to connect.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Stang

You talk shit, plain and simple. You portray your opinion as fact. If you did not complain/whine so much, there would be no problems....with me at least.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By napalm
@Stang said:
" You talk shit, plain and simple. You portray your opinion as fact. If you did not complain/whine so much, there would be no problems....with me at least. "
Well, SFIV isn't perfect. When I've said anything about the game that concerns issues with it, it's usually because an already, similarly-placed discussion is already happening. My opinion isn't fact, actually, and on some of my posts I started specifically saying, "In my own opinion..." because some people are dumb enough to think I'm coming off as pretentious and all-knowing, to which I have never claimed.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By breadfan
@Napalm said:
some people are dumb enough to think I'm coming off as pretentious and all-knowing, to which I have never claimed.
You do talk a lot of shit... and that video you posted earlier of your nerd rage did not help too much
napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By napalm
@Br3adfan said:
" @Napalm said:
some people are dumb enough to think I'm coming off as pretentious and all-knowing, to which I have never claimed.
You do talk a lot of shit... and that video you posted earlier of your nerd rage did not help too much "
Yeah, because nobody has ever talked utter nonsense when they're getting their ass kicked online. Honestly, never heard that one before.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By breadfan
@Napalm said:
" @Br3adfan said:
" @Napalm said:
You do talk a lot of shit... and that video you posted earlier of your nerd rage did not help too much "
Yeah, because nobody has ever talked utter nonsense when they're getting their ass kicked online. Honestly, never heard that one before. "
No it was more your attitude.  The other player would do anything and you had something to say about it.  He goes from being Vega to M. Bison and before the game ever starts you go.  'Oh go from one jump character to another' (or something along those lines, you deleted the video)
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Stang

Yeah, I can't hold the raging in the video against you. We all do that.....I probably drop more f bombs then everybody in this thread combined.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lordofultima
@Stang: Indeed, I have a rage video of my own -- which is pretty common for me to actually act like that playing randoms online. The RAGE just means passion, or something. Haha!
napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By napalm
@Br3adfan said:

" @Napalm said:

" @Br3adfan said:

" @Napalm said:
Yeah, because nobody has ever talked utter nonsense when they're getting their ass kicked online. Honestly, never heard that one before. "
No it was more your attitude.  The other player would do anything and you had something to say about it.  He goes from being Vega to M. Bison and before the game ever starts you go.  'Oh go from one jump character to another' (or something along those lines, you deleted the video) "
See, this is when I love things being taken out of context:

1. What I said was just making a comment about him switching from a jump-heavy character to another jump-heavy character.
2. Actually, if you payed attention I probably said a total of four or five comments through the entire video, including various grunts.
3. Like I said, it's not like anybody has ever talked nonsense when they're losing.

Next time, take a video of what you look like when you play and if you do so much as scratch your arm or sneeze, well, I'll be sure to call you on it, because we're pointing out such useless semantics.
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Scooper

Hey, you wouldn't love it if you didn't hate it a bit.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By breadfan
@Napalm said:
Next time, take a video of what you look like when you play and if you do so much as scratch your arm or sneeze, well, I'll be sure to call you on it.
Oh I bet you will
napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By napalm
@Br3adfan said:
" @Napalm said:
Next time, take a video of what you look like when you play and if you do so much as scratch your arm or sneeze, well, I'll be sure to call you on it.
Oh I bet you will "
Wow. Right over you head.
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Stang

I can feel the love in this thread through my computer. SFIV brings out the best in us, doesn't it? :p

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

If you are able to play through even a single match in SFIV without yelling at least one swear word, and it doesn't have to be necessarily in a negative way, I'm pretty sure you're dead inside.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lordofultima
@Jolly_Lolly: HAHA. This is so true.
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Stang
@Jolly_Lolly said:
" If you are able to play through even a single match in SFIV without yelling at least one swear word, and it doesn't have to be necessarily in a negative way, I'm pretty sure you're dead inside. "
This man speaks the truth. Whether I am bitching at my opponent or telling my self I am a fucking retard for doing something completely stupid, there is never a dull moment.
SpecialBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SpecialBuddy

Ive totally had some of that vanilla soda you are talking about. It foams like beer and yes...it is the shit.
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Scooper

7:37 makes me laugh everytime. Hahahaha. Still as great as it ever was.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jeffsekai
@Scooper said:
" 7:37 makes me laugh everytime. Hahahaha. Still as great as it ever was. "
and now more relevant than ever!
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts