Hey Look, Some "Black Mesa Source" Gameplay Footage!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

It's been quite a damned while, but from what has been given, I am rather impressed. The marine voice acting could use some work, though. What do you guys think?

P.S. Music is delicious as Hell. SOUNDTRACK NAO!

impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By impartialgecko

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- I'm in. 
The amount of work that must have gone into this by this point, so interested to see the finished article.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By falserelic

The voice acting sounded abit corny but the game looks fun.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

It's been long since I've seen anything from it, and I guess it's looking pretty good... I don't know, I'm not really seeing where people are getting all this excited about it.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By OmegaPirate
impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By impartialgecko
@Village_Guy said:

It's been long since I've seen anything from it, and I guess it's looking pretty good... I don't know, I'm not really seeing where people are getting all this excited about it.

I think it's just something I've always wanted having tried and failed to truly appreciate HL1 because I played it after 2. Bridging the visual gap and maybe signposting where to go a bit better would go a long way to making the game palatable for a generation that has trouble going back to older games we haven't played.
Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@adam1808: Alright, that's a fair point. Personally I don't really care about the graphics, but I also like the original Half-Life more than Half-Life 2...

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By AndrewB

The voice acting sounded... exactly as corny as the original Half-Life and about as corny as a Metal Gear game.

There's a reason I've always had my eye on this mod and pissed with how long it's taking: because it looks fantastic. I was surprised that (unless there's somehow a path in the original game I *haven't* seen on my bajillion playthroughs), they actually changed the level design and added a second path into the rocket launch silo.

droop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By droop

Don't like the music, don't like voice acting. Don't really like any of the audio parts.

I'll probably try it, but it not something I'm all giddy for.