#251 Posted by KevlarGorilla (3 posts) -

I got one because, gosh darn it, you guys made me laugh.

#252 Posted by freakin9 (1084 posts) -

I'm a conundrum rapped in a riddle, I cancelled.

Don't worry, I'll probably break and I'll be back watching a dude drink out of a jar.

#253 Posted by Thompson820 (410 posts) -

In for a penny, in for a pound, right? Subscription extended until May 2013.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

#254 Posted by VanSavesLives (4 posts) -

I got mine and I actually SKIPPED football watching to watch videos

#255 Posted by Crono (2637 posts) -

Only 635 left. Damn good sale.

#256 Posted by rotbarsch (5 posts) -

Making PayPal an option for upcoming offers would be appreciated. *hint* *hint*

And YAY for being a premium member after all. :-D

#257 Posted by Garris (186 posts) -

just wanted to see my fancy medal avatar

#258 Edited by fenixrisingxl21 (12 posts) -

Stupid question, guys. I took advantage of the deal, but only seem to have the silver medal added to my avatar.

Anyone know how I can get that 'upgraded' to a gold medal?

I know it's only cosmetic, but I want to be in the Cool Kids' Club, man.

EDIT:

Cancel that. Apparently it only updates when you actually do something on the site while logged in.

Der.

#259 Posted by Crocio (542 posts) -

Purchased.

#260 Posted by Mercanis (659 posts) -

Makes a great post-Christmas gift.

Online
#261 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I am enjoying the mobile site, my Mac enjoys HTML5 video too, it turns into a heater for lengthy Flash usage.

#262 Posted by Tekuzo (7 posts) -

I went to buy one of the sale memberships, and the price is showing as 49.95 for me. Did I miss it?

#263 Posted by Orange (205 posts) -

@Tekuzo said:

I went to buy one of the sale memberships, and the price is showing as 49.95 for me. Did I miss it?

Was just about to say the same thing.

#264 Posted by Ub3rSlug (152 posts) -

@Orange said:

@Tekuzo said:

I went to buy one of the sale memberships, and the price is showing as 49.95 for me. Did I miss it?

Was just about to say the same thing.

Just bought a premium membership renewal through the sale page, it ended up being regular price and included a $15 store gift coupon, as it usually does.

So, yeah, seems like the holiday sale is over!

#265 Posted by DoctorSage (157 posts) -

Glad I bought one at the sale price, then. Didn't know at all about the coupon, so the whole thing basically ended up costing me about $20.

Definitely doing this again if this happens next year.

#266 Posted by Guns (3 posts) -

@fenixrisingxl21 said:

Stupid question, guys. I took advantage of the deal, but only seem to have the silver medal added to my avatar.

Anyone know how I can get that 'upgraded' to a gold medal?

I know it's only cosmetic, but I want to be in the Cool Kids' Club, man.

EDIT:

Cancel that. Apparently it only updates when you actually do something on the site while logged in.

Der.

Hmmmm i bought mine a week ago and still no upgrade? Thoughtt was being slow de to holidays etc, still nothing though :(

#267 Posted by NonDragonfly (21 posts) -

Clicking on the link sends me to a dead page, anyone know why?

#268 Posted by AjayRaz (12416 posts) -

@NonDragonfly said:

Clicking on the link sends me to a dead page, anyone know why?

maybe the sale is over

#269 Posted by NonDragonfly (21 posts) -

@AjayRaz: I hope not :( I was on the brink of buying it, and the page was working fine a few hours ago.

#270 Posted by AjayRaz (12416 posts) -

@NonDragonfly said:

@AjayRaz: I hope not :( I was on the brink of buying it, and the page was working fine a few hours ago.

let's hope that it's just a site issue, but i wouldn't think so. the supplies were actually limited and as someone who purchased a code around Christmas time, i remember there being like, 300 left.

although that could just be my lousy memory