Hi, I'm new...to GiantBomb.

Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Mr_Bubbles

I'm new to GiantBomb and I think it would be safe to introduce myself? This site seems alot more laid back than other video game sites, but it does seem like there are more dicks than other video game sites, even if there is a lack of trolls (which is good, no trolls is always good.) 

I'm sorry if this is coming out wrong, what I'm trying to say is hello, and also is this what you would call a good community? Or is it kind of bad, because there's a site called GameFaqs and the community kind of sucks. 

Sooooo, hi.

Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mr_Bubbles

I'm new to GiantBomb and I think it would be safe to introduce myself? This site seems alot more laid back than other video game sites, but it does seem like there are more dicks than other video game sites, even if there is a lack of trolls (which is good, no trolls is always good.) 

I'm sorry if this is coming out wrong, what I'm trying to say is hello, and also is this what you would call a good community? Or is it kind of bad, because there's a site called GameFaqs and the community kind of sucks. 

Sooooo, hi.

Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Hi.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Andorski

A lot of the dick behavior is focused on people who like to flame bait or to those who don't like to use "forum-specific" common sense (e.g. posting spoilers on a game in the title, making another thread with the same topic, posting a Xbox 360 question in the PS3 forum, etc.).  Really though... there are a lot of nice people here.

Just don't spoil FFXIII for them (I felt bad for the guy who did; everyone jumped on him).

gamesgoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By gamesgoblin

Whatup duder!!
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Hey there. Welcome to the site. Hope you like it here. Be sure to check out the Site rules & FAQ's in this thread.

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By rallier
Aetos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Aetos

Welcome to the site. Just don't do anything stupid and everyone will be friendly. The community really is great here.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By RandomHero666

Hi and welcome =]
Read the sticky explaining the rules.
There are many trolls, they're just shy.
And.. everyone here is awesome... mostly.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By 71Ranchero

Hi. 

This is a great community most of the time. There is a large amount of dicks here but if you can ignore them then you will be super-de-duper.