Holiday season giveway stream marathon? Yay or Nay?

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

So I've been messing around with streaming lately, mostly Hearthstone (althought I did a bit of Steamworld Dig and Starbound), and mostly for a couple of friends (and for archive purposes so I can rewatch it) and I have to admit, this streaming thing is kinda fun (I guess those next gen consoles are onto something). Adding to that, I have been amassing a sizeable amount of steam game keys the last few months (nearing 100 games now lol) for the sole purpose of giving them away to the GB community around xmas time.

So, the question is, should I mix the 2 together and make a day out of it? I dont have a camera or any fancy setup, I guess I have a mic that I could / would use (at least its a good mic), so the idea would be I would stream a bunch of Hearthstone arena or / and whatever else I fancy (or that anyone fancies really, gives me a excuse to use my stupid long list of steam games) while giving away the keys in the chat. Any interest in this or should I just fuck off and post the list of keys in a topic and be done with it?

Important PS: I have ZERO intentions of doing this as some sort of bump to my channel, and even less so as a cash grab, there is no paypal link or any such bullshit, I am not pursuing the whole streaming scene (my full time job allows me little free time for it as it is, hell its why Ive been posting less and less in the forums), like I said I only really stream Herthstone to a couple of friends, I just thought it could be fun to stream me being bad at a bunch of random games insted of just posting a list of keys in a topic.