• 147 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by ShadowSkill11 (1783 posts) -

Since the story about EA cock blocking PS3 firmware crosstalk in games. People have been flooding the forums at EA with torrent links to their own games and the nastiest pictures you will ever see. The mods can't keep up with the attacks over there. LOL
 

#2 Posted by CoolDrMoney (1978 posts) -
@ShadowSkill11 said:
"EA cock blocking PS3 "
Weak son. PS3 never gets any action.
#3 Posted by Landon (4147 posts) -

Uhhhhg!

#4 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -

Links?

#5 Posted by goodwood (600 posts) -

pics or it didnt happen

#6 Posted by Turbo_Toaster (965 posts) -

Awesome. Thanks 4chan! You're doing a service.

#7 Posted by DarkFlow83 (127 posts) -

What story, I have seen no story

#8 Posted by Kouerson (242 posts) -

This is the greatest thing to happen all day.

#9 Posted by ShadowSkill11 (1783 posts) -
@goodwood: I don't know the giantbomb policy regarding providing links to offensive material so I won't post a link. Type in EA forums in google and go to the general discussion board. If Turbo Toaster found the links I'm sure you can too right? I mean you are as smart as Turbo_Toaster right?
#10 Posted by 137 (481 posts) -

loud noises.   

#11 Posted by Kouerson (242 posts) -
@Kouerson said:
" This is the greatest thing to happen all day. "
I must correct myself, this is the greatest thing to happen all month. And I work at EA.
#12 Edited by Cadmus (290 posts) -

sweeeet the internet heroes are to the rescue! 
 
anyone know which the inferior EA game probably is?
#13 Posted by dopeman (387 posts) -

god i fucking hate 4chan.

#14 Posted by TheHBK (5488 posts) -

wow just checked that out.  Of course we can't post pictures here! it would ruin giant bomb, but it is epic.  Fuck EA.  THey are assholes, always have been, always will be.  Fucking funny and hope they see that people are not gonna stand for their crap.  they are crippling the ps3 just to make sure they dont look bad.  asswipes.

#15 Posted by PufferFiz (1379 posts) -

THIS IS NOT THE WORK OF 4CHAN 
it was that "super_secret" guy on n4g.com Who is this "insider" that posted this big thing about it.
 
I think this is all bullshit. this is just like activision, there is no way they would drop support for a system, share holders would have a hissy fit. 
But everyone believe him since he was right about the slim and now every one is going ape shit on the internet. 
 
LISTEN YOU ALL GOT TROLLED, this s_s guy is laughing his ass off right now.

#16 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

This isn't really anything special. Something similar has happened to Giantbomb in the past as well. 

#17 Posted by Kouerson (242 posts) -

I don't care if people got trolled, my company is getting slammed and it's hilarious.

#18 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -
@TheHBK said:
" wow just checked that out.  Of course we can't post pictures here! it would ruin giant bomb, but it is epic.  Fuck EA.  THey are assholes, always have been, always will be.  Fucking funny and hope they see that people are not gonna stand for their crap.  they are crippling the ps3 just to make sure they dont look bad.  asswipes. "
I highly doubt that.  
 
 Anyway, looks like the fun is over. 
#19 Posted by DarkFlow83 (127 posts) -
@AgentJ said:
" @TheHBK said:
" wow just checked that out.  Of course we can't post pictures here! it would ruin giant bomb, but it is epic.  Fuck EA.  THey are assholes, always have been, always will be.  Fucking funny and hope they see that people are not gonna stand for their crap.  they are crippling the ps3 just to make sure they dont look bad.  asswipes. "
I highly doubt that.    Anyway, looks like the fun is over.  "
All the crazy ass pics are still there.  It's going to take them awhile to clean up that mess hahaha.
#20 Edited by jNerd (2012 posts) -
@ShadowSkill11 said:

" Since the story about EA cock blocking PS3 firmware crosstalk in games. People have been flooding the forums at EA with torrent links to their own games and the nastiest pictures you will ever see. The mods can't keep up with the attacks over there. LOL   "

Sounds exactly like what happened to the Eidos forums when they didn't fuck Jeff in the ass.
#21 Posted by Absurd (2934 posts) -

Reminds me of the Eidos forum raid. <3 good times.

#22 Posted by mordukai (7153 posts) -
@ShadowSkill11: maybe next time you'll add a link to your post. 
#23 Posted by ShadowSkill11 (1783 posts) -
@Mordukai: 
I don't know the giantbomb policy regarding providing links to offensive material so I won't post a link. Type in EA forums in google and go to the general discussion board. If Turbo Toaster found the links I'm sure you can too right? I mean you are as smart as Turbo_Toaster and pretty much everyone else here right?
#24 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -
#25 Posted by mordukai (7153 posts) -
@ShadowSkill11: NM, thanks. I checked it myself. I didn't know that stuff was that big. Good job not linking anything. I don't doubt that guy who posted it. He seems credible. EA will surly respond in a few hours. 
#26 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -
@Mordukai said:
" @ShadowSkill11: NM, thanks. I checked it myself. I didn't know that stuff was that big. Good job not linking anything. I don't doubt that guy who posted it. He seems credible. EA will surly respond in a few hours.  "
Actually they are constantly responding, deleting new threads as they come in (though seemingly not bothering with the old ones as of yet). 
#27 Posted by mordukai (7153 posts) -
@AgentJ: And just as I was starting to shift my view on EA. I guess old habits die hard huh? EA must respond to that. 
#28 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

Anon strikes again.

#29 Posted by Radar (891 posts) -
@Turbo_Toaster said:
" Awesome. Thanks 4chan! You're doing a service. "
4chan? Really? I thought 4chan as a whole hated consoles equally?
#30 Posted by FlamingHobo (4483 posts) -

Can't find the link.

#31 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

ARE WE TALKING ABOUT "DAILY GRID" SECTION???

#32 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

This sucks because there was never even any confirmation that it had anything to do with EA in the first place.

#33 Posted by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -

Looks like they cleaned it up.. unless there is another general discussion forum i dont know about.

#34 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@Gunner said:
" Looks like they cleaned it up.. unless there is another general discussion forum i dont know about. "
fuck =\
#35 Posted by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -

Well, that was a pointless raid... Night everyone.

#36 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -

I got there but there is nothing anymore. Looks like the mods caught up...

#37 Edited by Creamypies (4070 posts) -
#38 Posted by clumsyg (32 posts) -

am i missing something? what did ea do this time?

#39 Edited by Red12b (9084 posts) -
#40 Posted by Poki3 (527 posts) -

Can someone link me the story where this originated from, because I'm in the dark <.<

#41 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -
@Gunner said:
" Looks like they cleaned it up.. unless there is another general discussion forum i dont know about. "
It doesn't look like it's cleaned up to me. It's rammed with bollocks.
#42 Posted by baba2 (275 posts) -

It's not cleaned up for me either. xD

#43 Posted by AjayRaz (12429 posts) -

this is great XD

#44 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -

roflmao where are their mods? 

#45 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -

lol, there is a guy who has flooded it and he has 5* Karma :P

#46 Posted by Tebbit (4465 posts) -
@Red12b said:
" @creamypies said:

"HAHA
 
These are awesome! "

Why Why do you link such horror!  Fucking christ, "
Sweet betty mcgreggor. 
 
THATS GOTTA HURT!
#47 Posted by mracoon (4972 posts) -

I'm still confused. What did EA actually do to the PS3?

Moderator
#48 Posted by Poki3 (527 posts) -

I think I found what everyone is talking about. Is it this? :/

#49 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -
@Poki3 said:
" I think I found what everyone is talking about. Is it this? :/ "
Yeah. Guy who posted that knew everything about the Slim, right down to the tiniest most impossible details.
 
So everyone's assuming he's right about the EA thing. That they're basically blocking Sony from implementing cross game chat and in-game soundtracks because they can only get it to work on 95% of the backcatalogue, and some of the games that don't work are EA ones. They don't want their games to look inferior.
 
I don't believe any of it, but Sony have to come out and make a comment. Even if this is true - the fanboys are just wrecking a relationship with EA right now.
#50 Posted by Poki3 (527 posts) -
@get2sammyb said:

Yeah. Guy who posted that knew everything about the Slim, right down to the tiniest most impossible details.  So everyone's assuming he's right about the EA thing. That they're basically blocking Sony from implementing cross game chat and in-game soundtracks because they can only get it to work on 95% of the backcatalogue, and some of the games that don't work are EA ones. They don't want their games to look inferior.  I don't believe any of it, but Sony have to come out and make a comment. Even if this is true - the fanboys are just wrecking a relationship with EA right now. "

Although I hate to admit it he does look like a "reliable source". Seems he's working at Sony Japan. Hope we never find out who he is, because he'll lose his job in an instant.
I don't know if Sony... CAN say anything at this point. It's a lose-lose situation. They can deny it, and lie, or admit it, and piss of EA even more. The most civilized solution would be for EA to swallow their superiority complex and let Sony put it out or better yet, work with Sony and put out a patch for their games if they're so angry about it. Of course everyone can just be all hush hush about it, people will forget about it someday.
 
Also, here's a better link covering the story:  http://www.ps3center.net//news/3566/rumor-ea-preventing-universal-ingame-voice-chat-on-ps3/