Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 8

Edited By sparklykiss
No Caption Provided

Anyways...

Creepin' At Work

Oh god, I am so going to get fired. Here's a brief list of things that I do that could probably get me into some hot water (which would be nice, actually. It's fuggin' cold here, you guys. Almost like it's winter or something!)

But we'll get to the creepin' in a moment, for now, enjoy this (not-so-brief) list of Things I Do That I Could Probably Get Me Fired™:

• Disney's Phoebus, depicted by David Kawena
    Disney's Phoebus, depicted by David Kawena
    Spell out "ANAL GLAM" with the monogram mugs
  • Get caught chuckling at conversations I'm not a part of
  • Stare daggers at the mean girl at work
  • Sleep in and be an hour late
  • Play my DS at a high volume in the break room (Accidental, really!)
  • Cheer to myself over being my high scores on the arcade machine
  • Give nicknames to co-workers

Now the creepy part of this is the nicknames. The tame ones are Earrings, Cool Hat Dude, Nice Arms Guy, and Great Butt Guy. I, uh, may or may not do my assigned tasks out of order so that I can work in the same area as Great Butt Guy. But he looks so much like Phoebus, only with shorter hair and a Southern hospitality that rivals those on True Blood.

It's gotten borderline dangerous. I just want to hug Great Butt Guy into oblivion and it's only going to get more obvious. I see him every single day I work and god damn dat ass. But he looks a lot like Phoebus! ...I could have an excuse to dress up as Esmeralda! ...And he could dress like Phoebus. It's a win-win for everybody! And a double win for me~

Bein' Creeped On

I'll keep this short.

I was cashier. Gentleman in his 50s/60s. He was staring.

Old Guy: I like your nametag...

Me: Oh, uhm, thanks!

Long pause.

Old Guy: Kort... ney... *Creepy smile as he walks off with his purchase, glancing back over at my "nametag"*

No Caption Provided

Camping Mama: Outdoor Adventures

I had to make the wiki page for this. Am I ashamed? Not really. But I do feel like a creeper, considering when I purchased this game, I was near a little girl who was all "OH WOW, A NEW COOKING MAMA GAME. MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY~" and I sort of did the same thing, only to my friend Vicki. >.> Didn't help that the woman who was ringing me up was all "Did you get this for a kid sister?" No. "Niece?" ...Nope. Funny looks get! I also got those same looks when in GameStop and asked by my mom what game I wanted for Christmas. Stone cold fuckin' serious about Skylanders, sister's co-workers be damned, son!

But, yes. This is a game that I have played and find to be absolutely marvelous. It's a good change of pace from past Mama games and I like being able to play as her daughter, she's just too cute. This whole game is cute and it has a collection concept. So, uh, sold. Yep. I'm going to have all of the butterflies.

Makes me wish I hadn't given up on Animal Crossing. Or Harvest Moon... Someday.

Oh yes, that day is today.

Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns

I'm, uh, just starting on this and don't really have any feedback to give. Although I do know that I'm playing as a cute little lady and am going to grow all of the crops. All of them. Try and stop me.

I can't wait to get married and whatnot in this game. It's been awhile since I've played a Harvest Moon... (Like, nearly 7 months. Madness.) So I'll be chuggin' along here, hopefully.

I really haven't played much else. That's insanely dull for a blog that should have more to do with games. Ah well. Phoebus on the brain.

No Caption Provided

Christmas Shopping

I am completely and absolutely done with my immediate family. I've never been done this early before and it feels pretty damn good. Granted, my sister will be getting her piece late, but I'm sure she'll like it. I'd detail it, but, y'know, homegirl knows how to use the Internet. She mustn't know.

I also went a little loco-in-the-coco and gifted a small handful of memberships to users here, nearly broke bank there, too. DERP. Meaning that a few of my real life friends aren't going to get much from me. But... But those yearlies were 35 bucks, you guys. Bucks as in luchadeer or some other poorly done joke. But, whatever. THE HOLIDAYS. CHRISTMAS MUSIC. SNOW. I love two of those three all caps things. And I'm glad to have knocked some people off of my list. :)

...And other minor great things happened, but not enough to really go on about. I'm going to be over here thinking of creepy dumbshit. Like Great Butt Guy and Totally-Super-Duper-Crazy-Awesome-Crush-Person-Who-Can-Be-Kind-Of-A-Bully because I'm mentally still in middle school. D:<

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By sparklykiss
No Caption Provided

Anyways...

Creepin' At Work

Oh god, I am so going to get fired. Here's a brief list of things that I do that could probably get me into some hot water (which would be nice, actually. It's fuggin' cold here, you guys. Almost like it's winter or something!)

But we'll get to the creepin' in a moment, for now, enjoy this (not-so-brief) list of Things I Do That I Could Probably Get Me Fired™:

• Disney's Phoebus, depicted by David Kawena
    Disney's Phoebus, depicted by David Kawena
    Spell out "ANAL GLAM" with the monogram mugs
  • Get caught chuckling at conversations I'm not a part of
  • Stare daggers at the mean girl at work
  • Sleep in and be an hour late
  • Play my DS at a high volume in the break room (Accidental, really!)
  • Cheer to myself over being my high scores on the arcade machine
  • Give nicknames to co-workers

Now the creepy part of this is the nicknames. The tame ones are Earrings, Cool Hat Dude, Nice Arms Guy, and Great Butt Guy. I, uh, may or may not do my assigned tasks out of order so that I can work in the same area as Great Butt Guy. But he looks so much like Phoebus, only with shorter hair and a Southern hospitality that rivals those on True Blood.

It's gotten borderline dangerous. I just want to hug Great Butt Guy into oblivion and it's only going to get more obvious. I see him every single day I work and god damn dat ass. But he looks a lot like Phoebus! ...I could have an excuse to dress up as Esmeralda! ...And he could dress like Phoebus. It's a win-win for everybody! And a double win for me~

Bein' Creeped On

I'll keep this short.

Long pause.

Old Guy: Kort... ney... *Creepy smile as he walks off with his purchase, glancing back over at my "nametag"*

No Caption Provided

Camping Mama: Outdoor Adventures

I had to make the wiki page for this. Am I ashamed? Not really. But I do feel like a creeper, considering when I purchased this game, I was near a little girl who was all "OH WOW, A NEW COOKING MAMA GAME. MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY~" and I sort of did the same thing, only to my friend Vicki. >.> Didn't help that the woman who was ringing me up was all "Did you get this for a kid sister?" No. "Niece?" ...Nope. Funny looks get! I also got those same looks when in GameStop and asked by my mom what game I wanted for Christmas. Stone cold fuckin' serious about Skylanders, sister's co-workers be damned, son!

But, yes. This is a game that I have played and find to be absolutely marvelous. It's a good change of pace from past Mama games and I like being able to play as her daughter, she's just too cute. This whole game is cute and it has a collection concept. So, uh, sold. Yep. I'm going to have all of the butterflies.

Makes me wish I hadn't given up on Animal Crossing. Or Harvest Moon... Someday.

Oh yes, that day is today.

Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns

I'm, uh, just starting on this and don't really have any feedback to give. Although I do know that I'm playing as a cute little lady and am going to grow all of the crops. All of them. Try and stop me.

I can't wait to get married and whatnot in this game. It's been awhile since I've played a Harvest Moon... (Like, nearly 7 months. Madness.) So I'll be chuggin' along here, hopefully.

I really haven't played much else. That's insanely dull for a blog that should have more to do with games. Ah well. Phoebus on the brain.

No Caption Provided

Christmas Shopping

I am completely and absolutely done with my immediate family. I've never been done this early before and it feels pretty damn good. Granted, my sister will be getting her piece late, but I'm sure she'll like it. I'd detail it, but, y'know, homegirl knows how to use the Internet. She mustn't know.

I also went a little loco-in-the-coco and gifted a small handful of memberships to users here, nearly broke bank there, too. DERP. Meaning that a few of my real life friends aren't going to get much from me. But... But those yearlies were 35 bucks, you guys. Bucks as in luchadeer or some other poorly done joke. But, whatever. THE HOLIDAYS. CHRISTMAS MUSIC. SNOW. I love two of those three all caps things. And I'm glad to have knocked some people off of my list. :)

...And other minor great things happened, but not enough to really go on about. I'm going to be over here thinking of creepy dumbshit. Like Great Butt Guy and Totally-Super-Duper-Crazy-Awesome-Crush-Person-Who-Can-Be-Kind-Of-A-Bully because I'm mentally still in middle school. D:<

Avatar image for makoto_mizuhara_sakamoto
Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Aren't we all mentally in middle school? (Technically my mind's somewhere betwixt 16-19, but still...)

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hot_Karl

I hate this.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cloudenvy

@VinceNotVance said:

I hate this.

I hate myself!

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto said:

Aren't we all mentally in middle school? (Technically my mind's somewhere betwixt 16-19, but still...)

Not all of us. For example, I'm mentally retarded. Oh, fuck....

Avatar image for bulletproofmonk
BulletproofMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By BulletproofMonk

@Video_Game_King:

Yeah you are.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By FinalDasa  Moderator

What are you getting me for x-mas?

Hint: Cash.

dvdhaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dvdhaus

I miss nicknames at work.Since I work the night shift I barely see anyone. Also I no longer work retail. As for this past weekend. The whole weekend is a blur, bad purchases were made. Today in the mail Skylanders showed up with 2 extra characters and a character pack. Man I dread looking at the pile of games that will be coming in the mail from last week...

Kinda surprised there was no mention of PONIES in the blog. Must have been hell working retail this past weekend. Heard some lady pepper sprayed a crowd in LA for an Xbox.

Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Video_Game_King: Fhuggedabout... we're all retards in one way or another.

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sparklykiss

@Cloudenvy said:

@VinceNotVance said:

I hate this.

I hate myself!

Progress! :D

@Video_Game_King: @Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: You guys want to know a secret? I hate that word. Use it less, please. Thaaank you.

Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sparklykiss: No problem. Just don't allow for anyone to leer at you for extended periods of silence anymore, k?

Clouise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Clouise

There are only like 8 of us who work at my store so I know every ones names. We give the customers nicknames though! I also have about 10 different old man pervs, one gives me chocolate every time he comes in, and another asks me to scratch him on the face.

Also, you should never type anal glam into google!

dvdhaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dvdhaus

@Clouise said:

There are only like 8 of us who work at my store so I know every ones names. We give the customers nicknames though! I also have about 10 different old man pervs, one gives me chocolate every time he comes in, and another asks me to scratch him on the face.

Also, you should never type anal glam into google!

I forgot about Chocolate dude. That other guy sounds kinky.

Also was safe search on or off?

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Still_I_Cry

Damn casual female gamers and their cute games wrecking the industry.

Joking.

Also, I don't think I have ever been the creeper or the creepee.

I don't think..then again, maybe the creeper was an expert creeper. Trash can creeper and all.

swoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By swoxx

All these things are indeed horrible!

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Ravenlight

I don't miss working in retail.

Creeper old dude mistook me for a lady from behind once. I've never seen someone disappear so fast.

FoxySaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FoxySaurus

Gah, middle aged women like me. Far too much. When I was a waitress there was a group of them that met up sort of as a club. They just kept pinching my ass. All the time, and those creepy smiles...

The tips were awesome though!

Sounds like you're the same at work as me though haha. I understand your stress!

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PeasantAbuse

Just think, that dude is droppin monster logs out of dat ass on a daily basis.

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BlinkyTM

You should do this when you see him:

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BlinkyTM

@Ravenlight said:

I don't miss working in retail.

Creeper old dude mistook me for a lady from behind once. I've never seen someone disappear so fast.

Lol. I don't think I've been mistaken for a girl or anything yet.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BisonHero

@FoxySaurus said:

Gah, middle aged women like me. Far too much. When I was a waitress there was a group of them that met up sort of as a club. They just kept pinching my ass. All the time, and those creepy smiles...

The tips were awesome though!

Sounds like you're the same at work as me though haha. I understand your stress!

Middle-aged women pinching girl ass? I'm confused.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#22  Edited By ArbitraryWater

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto said:

Pretty much. Everyone has an angsty 14 year old child inside their psyche, responsible for all the downright petty and childish thing we do. And in some way, that makes us only slightly better than the kids who are actually in middle school, screaming at us over their Xbox live headsets because their KDR is bigger than ours.

Your name is Kortney? With a K? I'm so sorry. I'm sure your friends all make as many Kardashian jokes as they possibly can to your face.

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sparklykiss

@BlinkyTM: Sad thing is one of my friends at work knows who Great Butt Guy is and is always T-Rexin'. Plus side: More Nicki Minaj references in my life. :D

@ArbitraryWater said:

Your name is Kortney? With a K? I'm so sorry. I'm sure your friends all make as many Kardashian jokes as they possibly can to your face.

Actually, that doesn't happen! I've only heard that 4 times (this being the 4th.) Lucky for me, I don't have that silly "u" in there like she does. :D

Oh, and minor game update: I'm going to marry Cam in Harvest Moon. He lives in Bluebell and sells flowers. He's a cat person and wears purple. It's like they created him for me! Only he lives in my rival town. :< Forbidden love~!

h0lgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By h0lgr

Someday I'm gonna write a big huge long-ass thread about retail and various "scams" my company pulls to get more sales.
You'd be surprised.

WJist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#25  Edited By WJist

I bought that game for the 3DS! It's....kind of slow, even for a Harvest Moon game. I hate hate hate that I had to choose between animals and crops to start off with :/ I chose Bluebell instead of fake Japan.

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By sparklykiss

@h0lgr: I look forward to it!

@WJist: Right? Jesus, it's been about a week and it's still feeling like a total standstill. I do know that at the end of the year, I believe you'll be able to move if you don't like that town you're in. I think. I could be mistaken. I just want that tunnel to open up. I want some chickens and alpacas already. :( These turnips and potatoes are beginning to bore me.

FoxySaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By FoxySaurus

@BisonHero:

As was I. Before I left they were trying to convince me to go to their dancing classes with them because they liked my boots... Eep.

Not by far the scariest encounter I've had with a cougar but they were repeat offenders.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By toowalrus

Man, I wish I could convince MY boss to put up a Galaga machine or something... I mean, what kind of pizza place doesn't AT LEAST have some pinball... Fuck it, I'm a manager- I'll do it myself!

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By sparklykiss

@FoxySaurus: Well, in their defense, you do advertise that you're a foxy-dinosaur hybrid of sorts. Older wimmen love dem foxy dino types.

FoxySaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By FoxySaurus

@Sparklykiss: The scales to exfoliate and the fur to sooth... It's a curse :(

XxBarretxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By XxBarretxX

If I posted the things I do in work, people would be in jail...but I'll do it later anyway.

Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h0lgr said:

Someday I'm gonna write a big huge long-ass thread about retail and various "scams" my company pulls to get more sales. You'd be surprised.

Sounds like a number of local companies that can be brought to mind.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By iam3green

mmm nicknames for people. i think we have all gave someone a nickname. there is someone who gave somebody else a nickname and is pretty good for him. it's "high and mighty" because he acts like an important person. i work at a grocery store and i hate my job.

i hate when cashiers make small talk with me. maybe because i hate people.

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#34  Edited By Little_Socrates

I am guilty of having a couple of Great Butt Girls in my lifetime. Glad to know women are there too. :)

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#35  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@BlinkyTM said:

You should do this when you see him:

lol
takashichea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#36  Edited By takashichea

I'll keep this short.

Long pause.

I think he was trying to remember your name because of the old myth about women appreciating guys who remember their names. Guys do that to my mother just to get her to notice them.

Did he show up again?

Bigheart711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#37  Edited By Bigheart711

On first glance, it looks like you were bored at work and decided to creep on people. XD