#1 Posted by Pozo (65 posts) -

#2 Posted by Pozo (65 posts) -

I just started playing this game and it seems like it would be a perfect fit for the Breaking Brad format. Lots of repeatable gameplay with just enough randomization and a quick restart after death.

I'm sure this game gets devilishly hard in the later levels.

#3 Posted by certmcgurt (26 posts) -

Haven't played Hotline Miami yet, but I've been listening to it's amazing soundtrack and that alone is enough to watch Brad play that game for however many hours.

#4 Posted by Sjupp (1911 posts) -

Game X for the next installment of Giant Bomb feature Y ?

ugh.

#5 Posted by WMWA (1162 posts) -

I hate these threads, but that's honestly a perfect choice. He'd finish in 1-2 episodes. Not long enough that it'll be a massive undertaking, but infuriating enough that we'll get some quality content out of it

#6 Posted by Pozo (65 posts) -

@Sjupp: I didn't mean to be "that guy", I just thought this game would make for an interesting BB. But I guess everyone else posts these types of threads thinking the same thing.

My bad.

#7 Posted by Little_Socrates (5715 posts) -

It's really not very long, so it'd be one Breaking Brad at best. It's also just not really hard enough to justify the title.

I realized I don't want to watch anybody play Hotline Miami. I just want to play more Hotline Miami when I watch people play Hotline Miami.

#8 Posted by IBurningStar (2190 posts) -

Normally I hate these kinds of threads, but this one is actually a really good suggestion.

#9 Posted by Pr1mus (3951 posts) -

Anything that allows more of that amazing soundtrack sounds good to me.

#10 Posted by rentfn (1288 posts) -

I thought the Breaking Brad features were based around him getting one crazy achievement he's been striving to get for awhile...

#11 Posted by ShaggE (6717 posts) -

Ehhhhhhh... the fun of Breaking Brad is watching him lose his shit. Maybe it's just me, but the way the game plays meant I never got frustrated by dying repeatedly.

#12 Posted by algertman (852 posts) -

Do it

#13 Posted by NyxFe (248 posts) -

The game is far too easy to justify it really.

Now if he was going to get A+ on every chapter... That I would watch.

#14 Posted by Labman (288 posts) -

Absolutely! But, I would vote for any game. I just want a new Breaking Brad Avec Beard video...NOW!!

#15 Posted by Animasta (14727 posts) -

@Little_Socrates said:

It's really not very long, so it'd be one Breaking Brad at best. It's also just not really hard enough to justify the title.

I realized I don't want to watch anybody play Hotline Miami. I just want to play more Hotline Miami when I watch people play Hotline Miami.

Yeah pretty much this.