How about a Zombie Survival RPG?

AVANTxGARDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By AVANTxGARDE

I would love someone to come up with a Zombie Survival RPG, LIke a Dead Rising meets Left 4 Dead meets Elder Scrolls meets Mirror's Edge. You would have full access to your environment, choose to kill zombies, save survivors, Run around a zombie infested city, Scavenge, build your own safe house. etc etc and of course full customization of your character. I like Left 4 Dead because of the zombie killing, but you only have 4 or so maps to choose from, and you dont have much control over your players look. I like Dead Rising because of customization and the zombie killing, but the time frame is hard to play within. I would like to see some Mirrors Edge acrobatics, you gotta run from the zombies sometimes. So I guess it would be Elder Scrolls V: Zombie Edition. What do you think? Would you play it?
AVANTxGARDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AVANTxGARDE

I would love someone to come up with a Zombie Survival RPG, LIke a Dead Rising meets Left 4 Dead meets Elder Scrolls meets Mirror's Edge. You would have full access to your environment, choose to kill zombies, save survivors, Run around a zombie infested city, Scavenge, build your own safe house. etc etc and of course full customization of your character. I like Left 4 Dead because of the zombie killing, but you only have 4 or so maps to choose from, and you dont have much control over your players look. I like Dead Rising because of customization and the zombie killing, but the time frame is hard to play within. I would like to see some Mirrors Edge acrobatics, you gotta run from the zombies sometimes. So I guess it would be Elder Scrolls V: Zombie Edition. What do you think? Would you play it?
galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By galiant

I sure would! Make it happen!

management

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By management

A zombie survival RPG sounds kinda awesome now that you say it.

Would definately play something like that!

shadyspace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shadyspace

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/08/25/a-blood-red-state-dead-state-revealed/

AVANTxGARDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AVANTxGARDE
@shadyspace: 
hahaha awesome, now it just needs better graphics and  little 2010 boost and itll be good to go. Way different than my concept, but hey, aslong as its fun Im not gonna complain :]    
Raymayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Raymayne

^ That looks shit.  (@shadyspace)

OT, this needs to happen. Dead Rising is already a zombie survival RPG in a way but I see what you mean and would love something with way more depth and no stupid time constraints.

ruffedgz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By ruffedgz

I like the idea as well and it would be interesting to see a pure zombie apocalypse survival RPG for the console of PC ;)

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By whacknasty

I would play it. sounds great, as long as it has the rpg side nicely developed and not short changed for the action parts.... I'm assuming there would be action parts (no one would want a turn based zombie showdown...)

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By AhmadMetallic

zambie

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The idea is cool enough, lets hope it happens.