#1 Posted by Lukeweizer (2714 posts) -

With Stamina and Equip Load being split in to two stats, I'm finding myself spread a little thin when it comes to stats.

Until about level 50, I was only leveling STR, DEX and Faith so I could meet a few requirements. Now that I've met those requirements, I'm starting to boost my health, endurance and equip load but I feel very behind on those stats and can't help but think I should be using Adaptability too.

Is anyone else having trouble managing their skill points? Are you pumping points into Equip Load AND Stamina or just one? Are you bothering with Adaptability?

#2 Posted by fleabeard (195 posts) -

What are you talking about?

#3 Posted by Demoskinos (15029 posts) -

@lukeweizer: I'm pretty much a STR guy at this point mainly. Also make sure you attach this to the Dark Souls II page next time you make a topic about it.

#4 Edited by Lukeweizer (2714 posts) -

@lukeweizer: I'm pretty much a STR guy at this point mainly. Also make sure you attach this to the Dark Souls II page next time you make a topic about it.

Shit... my bad. That's embarrassing.

#5 Posted by HistoryInRust (6347 posts) -

@fleabeard: This looks like a Dark Souls II thread mis-posted in General Discussion.

#6 Posted by Omega (835 posts) -

I started with a pure int build like in dark souls but came to a road block a little of the ways in. Unlike Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2 has way more bosses that aren't one on one so my kiting and casting strategy has pretty much gone out the window. I would have been better with a physical build good thing they have respecs this time around.

Now I have a more balanced build and am having a better time of it.

#7 Edited by Zeik (2569 posts) -

Most of my points have gone into Strength and Endurance so far, with a handful of points into Dexterity and Vigor, and the occasional point into Adaptability or Vitality. I usually like to keep my character with at least a mid-roll, but I'm leaning more and more into just go all out tank in this one.

I had originally thought about putting some points into Faith so I could use some Miracles, but it would cost me like 15+ levels just to allocate a basic heal, so I don't think that's going to happen. Hybrid builds seem much harder to pull off in this one.