This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Nephrahim (1156 posts) -

I've been trying to change my name on and off for years, but it's always alluded me long enough for me to get bored and do something else.

Before I re-up again I kind of want to change it because I'm tired of being Sam Drugbringer. This was a funny joke when I was 14.

#3 Edited by MB (12910 posts) -
#4 Posted by kindgineer (2787 posts) -

Hover over your username in the top right. Then select 'billing.' Choose to change email/password. The first box should let you change your username. I believe you have to have re-subscribed in order to do it.

Hope this helps!

#5 Posted by Steadying (1405 posts) -

I've actually been trying to do this for the past 5 or so minutes now. Just constantly gives me " woops, something went wrong! " or whatever.

#6 Edited by Nephrahim (1156 posts) -

Hmm.

Alright, so I try to change my name to Nephrahim, but it says that name is already used.

Then I log in to that account... and it puts me back here.

I think this is related to back when this was a joint Whisky Media account, I used Nephrahim for the other sites, somehow this site has both names, but it only says samdrubringer when I post. I'm guessing I'll need a mod or something to help?

#7 Edited by Baillie (4273 posts) -
#8 Posted by Nephrahim (1156 posts) -

Good idea!

#9 Posted by Levius (1201 posts) -

I am also trying to change my username but it does not work at the moment. I'm guessing that it's a database thing that will be sorted out eventually.