#1 Posted by Kane (317 posts) -

Hi, so i was moderating images and go thinking how do people take screenshots in a game on a ps3 or xbox?
I googled it and dident find anything, so mabye someone can enlighten me, do they hook a digitel camera up to the tv or what? Thanks in advance

#2 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

You can't, wel you can in some PS3 games, like MGS3, RFOM, and others. With MGS4 you plug in another controller and press L1, or if you have a keyboard plug that in and press the prt sc sys rq button.

#3 Posted by Kane (317 posts) -

oh, you can do that? awesome i'll have to get a keyboard tommorow

#4 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Yup, its cool, any point in the game you can do that, and the pic goes straight to your PS3's HDD, on the XMB.

#6 Posted by Vlademir (1029 posts) -

Logitec.

#7 Posted by Kane (317 posts) -

ok i also heard that you can use the playstation eye to record video straight from the game, is that true?

#8 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Neither, they don't have a mouse built in. Give me a sec, I'll link you to a great one.

#9 Posted by SSbabel (1141 posts) -

I just use my HDD recorder it does the job.

#10 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Here are 3 of the best;

diNovo Mini - Small sized keyboard for the PS3, also includes a little pad where you can use as a mouse, like a laptop.

Cordless MediaBoard - Nice keyboard, uses a USB dongle for wireless, and it has a nice little mouse map like a laptop on the side built in, so no need for a mouse.

Cordless MediaBoard Pro - Nice keyboard, uses a bluetooth instead of a USB dongle for wireless, and it has a nice little mouse map like a laptop on the side built in, so no need for a mouse.

Best out there, the cheapest is the middle one, its exactly like the Pro version, but without bluetooth.

#11 Posted by Kane (317 posts) -

unfortunetly thats a bit much 20 bucks is my limit, do i really need a mouse? im fine with using my controller

#12 Posted by ParadoxControl (178 posts) -

if hes only going to be using this on his PS3, then the Logitec is a fine choice.

#13 Posted by Kane (317 posts) -

yeah i dont intend to use it for my laptop

#14 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Yeah, mouse is worthless lol.