• 105 results
#1 Posted by Vinny_Says (5691 posts) -

Seriously, 5 games all in the same week? NFS, HALO, Saint's Row 3, Zelda and AssRev....I want all of them but for the sake of my sanity I can't play all of them.

If zelda is as good as they say I'll have to get my wii back from my brother...Halo is a definitive yes at this point.....I want to see what happens to Ezio....the Bombcrew made some insane claims about Sain't Row....and the previews are making NFS out to be something on the level of Hot Pursuit (2010)....

what ya'll getting?

#2 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

None. If I spend one more dollar I'm gonna really fuck myself up. 

Gonna have to wait..

#3 Posted by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

#4 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2718 posts) -

None. Broke.

#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (36110 posts) -

Well, I wasn't planning on buying anything, but now I'm really interested in this AssRev thing. I haven't played an ass-based racing game in a while, and this looks like it could do the job.

#6 Posted by Heartagram (1181 posts) -

I'm renting MW3 and Skyrim from gamefly....might buy them later

#7 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2450 posts) -

Skyrim?

#8 Edited by Slaker117 (4835 posts) -

I'm only getting Halo at release. I want Saints Row 3 and Assassin's Creed as well, but getting three games at the same time is too crazy, and since I'll still be playing Skyrim, I need to keep anything else relatively light. Will find a place for those two sometime in the future.

#9 Posted by Still_I_Cry (2494 posts) -

I pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Revelations and Saints Row 3 so I suppose those.

#10 Posted by Pessh (2454 posts) -

UMvC3

#11 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Zero Bradbux. Skyrim is preordered and I won't be buying any new games until the Steam holiday sales.

#12 Posted by BeachThunder (11725 posts) -

I'm intending on buying at least 0 and fewer than 1.

#13 Posted by Marcsman (3126 posts) -

Skyrim the week before. That week Saints Row 3

#14 Posted by Rawrnosaurous (768 posts) -

I pre-ordered Assassin's Creed, I might buy Halo: Anniversary if I have extra money on that day. Maybe the Metal Gear Solid HD collection, still debating this.

#15 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

None of them, I only have enough for one more game this month and no way in hell am I not getting Skyrim.

#16 Posted by TehFlan (1944 posts) -

Just Zelda.

#17 Posted by AlexW00d (6198 posts) -

Saints Row 3. I couldn't care less about any of the other games and it's been too long without any stupid fucking shit in my life.

#18 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5251 posts) -

There's games after Skyrim?

Seriously though I definitely want to check out Zelda. OH goddamnit and Assassin's Creed looks awesome too, but I'll just wait until it's on sale at Target for 40 bucks just like the previous iterations.

#19 Posted by Animasta (14651 posts) -

zero, sadly, want SR3 but I have keine geld, so I can only get Skyrim

#20 Edited by BonOrbitz (2175 posts) -

Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Saints Row 3 looks crazy fun, but I'm going to hold out on that one.

Edit: Better make that two: Super Mario 3D Land sounds pretty ballsnasty also.

#21 Posted by Vexxan (4616 posts) -

Aw shit, forgot about Halo. It'll have to wait, gotta deal with Skyrim for more than a while first. 

#22 Posted by Tacoboy1986 (143 posts) -

Sadly none. I already bought Batman and Uncharted. I really want Zelda and Saints Row, but I'll just wait and ask for those for X-mas. I'm currently on the fence about Skyrim.

#23 Edited by lockwoodx (2479 posts) -

0, but only because I was gifted MW3 on Steam. 
I can skip BF3 because I have MW3
I can skip Saints Row 3 because they are already making Saints Row 4 in a new engine so everything from 3 will have to be scrapped. Plus I just wish Volition would go back to space sims and not dudebro games.
I can skip Skyrim because every elder scrolls game needs about 6 months to work all the bugs out plus get some really good mods. Also their DLC is poor and always gets bundled in a GoTY edition.
I wouldn't skip Zelda if I had a Wii.
I can skip Assassins Creed because of the obnoxious ubisoft DRM and it's a series that just needs to end, not drag on and on like other disasters such as Fable.
I can skip Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 because I'm not buying into Capcom's greed.
and I'm skipping Need for Speed because I'm not a huge fan of racing games.

My next spending spree will come once the Black Friday sale hits on Steam.

#24 Posted by TooWalrus (13139 posts) -

DEFINITELY Assassin's Creed. Maybe Zelda, maybe Saints Row.

#25 Posted by SmilingPig (1337 posts) -

0, Skyrim is all I need until next year.

#26 Posted by Marz (5646 posts) -

getting ACR but that doesn't come out for PC until later.  Want to get zelda but i have to shell out extra cash for a wii motion plus which i'm not willing to do atm.

#27 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7056 posts) -

I'm getting Assassin's Creed and Saints Row at the same midnight event :D

#28 Posted by Capum15 (4823 posts) -

Either 2 or 3. SR3 and Revelation for sure. Maybe Halo, but I'll probably save it for later.

#29 Posted by Zidd (1838 posts) -

Just saints row the third.

#30 Posted by gakon (1945 posts) -

Zero, but I already own Minecraft so I'm covered.

#31 Posted by BUCK3TM4N (549 posts) -

nothing only skyrim

#32 Posted by ZimboDK (848 posts) -

None. Already bought Skyrim. It'll be enough to last me a few weeks fortunately.

#33 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

None, probably.

#34 Posted by tsiro (214 posts) -

I have both Halo and AssCreed arriving on the 15th. I'm also extremely interested in Saints Row, regular-interested in Rayman, and curious about Need for Speed, so depending on how those turn out, I might end up getting them eventually. But for now, just Halo and AssCreed.

#35 Posted by DjCmeP (1148 posts) -

Maybe 1, ACR.

#36 Posted by Wolfrum_920 (103 posts) -

1. Saint`s Row. Strap it On!

#37 Posted by masterpaperlink (1831 posts) -

ZELDA (cost me as much as 2 games)

#38 Posted by dirkfunk (175 posts) -

Saints Row. . . That's all.

#39 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11501 posts) -

Zero. I will be too busy slaying dragons.

#40 Posted by ProfessorEss (7283 posts) -

I would say two, SR3 and AssRev, but considering how much I've been playing lately I might just pick up AssRev for now and SR3 down the road. 

#41 Posted by Yummylee (21302 posts) -

That one that has fake dicks.

#42 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1555 posts) -

3... 4... 3... wait... 5. Dangit. 5 games. Suck!

#43 Posted by nick_verissimo (1380 posts) -

Zelda and maybe Super Mario Land 3D? Nintendo doesn't seem like they want to put out those GBA ambassador games, so I've got to play something!

#44 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

Saints Row: The Third.

#45 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Halo, Saints Row 3, and Zelda.

MOTHERFUCKIN' VIDEO GAMES!

#46 Posted by JJOR64 (18916 posts) -
#47 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Just that week? bummer.

if it was this month then: L.A Noire(PC), Skyrim, Arkham City(PC), Star Wars: The Old Republic, Saints Row 3(PC), Skyward Sword, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Rayman Origins, Jurassic Park, Anno 2070, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. And that's about it for November, then December comes around and I'll add even more consoles to the Gaming Den(or basement of gaming. Don't know what name to use yet) and more games. Oh and the Steam Christmas Sale thingy will also have me buy some older games I guess. So yeah, a pretty goood month and next month for games I guess.

#48 Posted by JoeyRavn (4950 posts) -

Just Skyrim. I would get Skyward Sword... but I won't have time to play it. And I don't have my Wii hooked up to my TV.

After Skyrim, Batman: Arkham City PC (whenever those dipshits of Rocksteady/WB decide to release it, that is) and AC: Revelations.

#49 Posted by OriginalGman (293 posts) -

Zelda and only Zelda. Hold all my calls. I'll be beating the game with a turkey leg in my mouth.

#50 Posted by VicRattlehead (1398 posts) -

zelda and umvc3... might get call of poopy if a family member is willing to buy me it for my birthday