• 116 results
#51 Edited by NoobSauceG7 (1233 posts) -

So far 14 games, I have been making a list about it here on Giant Bomb to keep track of it.

#52 Posted by DarkShaper (1320 posts) -

In no particular order,

• Anarchy Reigns
  • Mother 1
  • Tales of Graces F
  • BioShock 2 (For The Third Time)
  • Saints Row 3 (Second or third time I forget)
  • Castlevania SOTN (as Richter which only took an hour or so)
#53 Posted by The_Hiro_Abides (1255 posts) -

So far this year,

• Zone of the Enders
  • Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner
  • Syndicate
  • Binary Domain
  • Max Payne 3
  • 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Alan Wake's American Nightmare
  • Borderlands 2 (well, I beat the main campaign twice with the same character, still need to work on the DLC and loot)
#54 Edited by SomberOwl (637 posts) -
  • Ni No Kuni
  • Tomb Riader
#55 Posted by djou (858 posts) -
  • Hotline Miami
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I'm also half way through a first play through of Infamous 2 and 50 hours into SimCity.

#56 Posted by AlexW00d (6185 posts) -

I don't even think I have finished anything so far. Thinking about it, not even sure what I've been playing this year.

#57 Edited by TheSilentGod (134 posts) -

DMC, Assassins Creed 3, Aliens Colonial Marines, X-Com Enemy Unknown and currently working on Crysis 3

#58 Edited by McLargepants (361 posts) -

inFamous (which I've played before), inFamous 2, Vanquish, Tomb Raider, DMC and Ni No Kuni, all of which were top notch and I'd highly recommend them.

#59 Edited by thatdutchguy (1271 posts) -

ehm... i only finished MGS 3 HD and super mario world this year.

and soon zelda ocarina of time on the 3ds... i just need to find all the heart pieces before i finish it, never collected them all when i played the game on the N64.

#60 Posted by McShank (1629 posts) -

For 2013. Hmm

*Red faction Armeggedon

*Pokemon Black 2

*Black Ops 2 *campaign
*Forza Horizon

*Halo 1

*Halo 2

*Halo 3

*Spec Ops: The line

*Dead Space 3

Games I am currently beating are -=- Two worlds 2, Armored core 5, Asuras wrath & Fire emblem Awakening

#61 Posted by TooWalrus (13137 posts) -

Finished Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm. It only took me about 8 hours, but it's fuckin' quality.

#62 Posted by StarFoxA (5138 posts) -
  • Hotline Miami
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • Super Mario Kart
  • The Walking Dead
  • StarTropics
  • Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
  • Game Dev Story
  • Venture Towns
  • Mass Effect: Infiltrator
  • Arcadecraft
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  • StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm

A decent mix of old and new, with a few obscure games sprinkled in.

#65 Posted by metalsnakezero (2288 posts) -

New games

• DMC: Devil May Cry
  • Antichamber
  • Fire Emblem Awakening

Old games

• The Walking Dead
  • Fallout New Vegas (PC)
  • Half Life 2
  • Borderlands 2 DLC
  • Hotline Miami
#66 Posted by Hunter5024 (5543 posts) -

Only Fire Emblem, Pokemon White 2, and Sleeping Dogs. My ps3 broke and I got laid off, so I can't afford to buy any new games, and I can't afford to get a new console to play the ones I already have.

#67 Edited by madpierrot (67 posts) -
  • X-Com: Enemy Unknown (twice)
  • Farcry 3
  • Syndicate
  • Asuras's Wrath
  • Hitman: Absolution
  • FTL: Faster Than Light (on easy)
  • Dead or Alive 5
  • Mass Effect 2 (5th time, finished an older save)
  • Mass Effect 3 (3rd time)
#68 Posted by Nasar7 (2606 posts) -

Frog Fractions maybe? Ready for new consoles.

#69 Posted by probablytuna (3538 posts) -

I finished Persona 4: Golden. Other than that, I don't recall a single handheld (unless StreetPass Quest counts), console or PC game that I have bought recently and finished.

#70 Posted by MocBucket62 (1153 posts) -

I've only beaten Ratchet and Clank on the PS3 collection this year. Looking to complete XCOM and Rome Total War (Julii Short Campaign).

#71 Edited by SmilingPig (1337 posts) -

X-com or was it last year?

I wanted to play SimCity so bad but now I think that I will pass.

#72 Edited by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

Not many, three that I can think of in fact.

Devil May Cay, Metal Gear Rising Revengence and Tomb Raider. Two of which are great.

#73 Edited by crusader8463 (14412 posts) -

According to the list I'm trying to keep this year, Thomas Was Alone, Rocket Birds: Hardboiled Chicken, and Star Craft II: Heart of the Swarm. Most of the year has been spent playing games that don't really have an end to them however, and despite not being able to remember their names to list them I recall beating several games just before the years end. The game that's been taking up most of my time as of late has been Blood Bowl. Finally learned a few things about the rules that not knowing made playing the game impossible and once I got them I became super addicted. Like 130+ hours in the last month or two addicted. A friend and I stayed up for 24 hours straight playing nothing but Blood Bowl. That's how addicted I am/was. So I think I'm going to include that on my list of beaten games despite there not really being an end to it.

#74 Posted by Gamer_152 (14051 posts) -

About three:

• The Binding of Isaac
  • Thirty Flights of Loving
  • Spec Ops: The Line

Very happy I played all of them.

#75 Posted by cclemon36 (180 posts) -

I have a problem with starting games one after the other and then struggling to finish any of them. This year I've finished Hitman: Absolution, Unmechanical and Little Inferno.

#76 Edited by RobotHamster (4171 posts) -
  • Torchlight 2
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Fallout: New Vegas
  • Binary Domain
  • Dead Island
  • Sleeping Dogs

Playing through XCom, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet and about to start Dark Souls then I can start with 2013 games.

#77 Edited by Tordah (2471 posts) -

Oil Rush, Trine 2, Alien Breed: Impact, Blackwell Legacy, Blackwell Unbound, Blackwell Convergence, Gateways, Defense Grid: The Awakening, Professor Layton and the Curious Village, Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes.

I'm surprised of myself. Seems like quite a lot even though some of them were not too time-consuming.

#78 Posted by Baal_Sagoth (1236 posts) -
  • Unity of Command (at least the German campaign plus several scenarios)
  • Tomb Raider
  • Hotline Miami
  • Dragon Age: Origins (for the second time)
  • The Void (11 out of 13 endings)

Other than that I played a fair bit of Bad Company 2 and TR multiplayer, a Skyrim Orc with Hearthfire and Dawnguard, several (probably 3) Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity games as well as several Civ5 Gods & Kings games. All of which I wouldn't consider "finishable" in the classical sense.

#79 Edited by Kedi2 (242 posts) -

Dead Space 2

Far Cry 3

Alan Wake

Alan Wake's American Nightmare

Castlevania: LoS

The Darkness II

El Shaddai

Tomb Raider: Legend

Tomb Raider

#80 Edited by zombiepenguin9 (529 posts) -

Mass Effect 1 and Halo 4.

I'm close to finishing Assassin's Creed III, but I'm enjoying bouncing back and forth between a handful of games right now rather than worrying about finishing anything in particular. It's kinda nice!

#81 Posted by 8Bit_Archer (451 posts) -

Dead Space 1 (starting 2 soon taking a break) got both for 6 bucks, best deal ever!

Tomb Raider

The Walking Dead

Batman Arkham City

FTL

Dungeon Hero's (iOS)

and I know a few others...but that will slow down because Im working on both Fire Emblem: Awakening and Ni no Kuni!

#82 Edited by mikey87144 (1663 posts) -

The first 3 Sly Games.

#83 Posted by Yummylee (21255 posts) -
  • DmC
  • Metal Gear Rising
  • Batman: Arkham City
  • Anarchy Reigns
  • Replayed the original Devil May Cry
  • Dead Space 3
  • XCOM
  • Valkyria Chronicles
#84 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1354 posts) -

Games I beat this year (2013)

1. DmC Devil May Cry
-January 17- Is it a prequel or a reboot....both? Also...white hair dante is there
2. Portal 2
-January 23-
3. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
-January 25- Well, this still holds up very well and looks great in HD. Awesome platforming action, exactly what i needed. Feels more like a Spyro game more than anything else, which is great but weird since its Naughty Dog.
4. Renegade Ops
-February 12- Had to force myself to keep playing but glad i did, that was a pretty awesome game.
5. Guardians of Middle-earth
Not exactly a game one could finish but i got all i could out of it, and there is basically no one playing anymore. 10 minutes to wait for a 5v5 where half the players are bots then is atrocious. The game itself is a pretty decent, albeit a dumbbed down, MOBA game
6. Bayonetta
-February 16- Went from Meh to fuck yeah, FUCK YEAH!!!!. Some pretty Fucking crazy shit happens during the second half and i now know why people love it. Riding a Motorcycle up a rocket, shooting down angels, hair tarantulas. Couldn't stop saying "oh shit" during the epilogue.
7. Far Cry 3
-February 28- First game i finished on my new pc, it ran it pretty damn good. Wasnt into the game when it came out but i gave oit annother chance and fully enjoyed this game (barring some extremely frustrating missions near the end)
8. Max Payne 3
-March 11- Picked this up during a weekend deal and was surprised by how much i enjoyed it. It was more that what i thought it to be, main more than just bullet time. I loved Max's inner monolouge and the gunplay made me feel like a badass when i dove and head shotted every single enemy

I seem to have arrived at an impasse, I have too many long games i have to finish in my backlog. Maybe ill finish Ni No Kuni, Maybe. Steam is a terrible affliction

#85 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5235 posts) -

A few I played last year, but only finished this year.

Little Inferno
The Unfinished Swan
ICO
Hotline Miami
Dead Space 3
Borderlands 2
Max Payne 3
Metal Gear Rising : Revengeance
Rayman Origins
Tomb Raider

#86 Posted by bluefish (428 posts) -

DMC D.M.C.

Metal Gear Rising

Deus Ex: Human revolution (pacifist playthrough on hard)

The Walking Dead

Anarchy Reigns

I've been doing a lot of random co-op play with friends too, which takes it's time. I've also started Forza Horizon, StarCraft2: Wings of Liberty, Mortal Kombat 2010 and have recently been getting back into Halo 4 multiplayer. I WAS working on a solo-play Legendary run of Halo 4 then it wiped my damn save.

So that nearly killed me.

#87 Edited by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

• El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
  • F.E.A.R 3
  • Ninja Gaiden III
  • Resident Evil 6
  • Just Cause 2
  • Section 8
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • Far Cry 3
  • Fighting Vipers
  • Sonic The Fighters
  • Virtua Fighter 2
  • Madden 06

#88 Posted by rebgav (1429 posts) -

@jeust said:

Well about BoI I finished it in a personal sense, as I've reached the end of both the Heaven and Sheol with Cain.

Do you think that you'll go back to it or will that be the end of your time with the game?

I never really got into playing Isaac (though I love watching it) and I figure that I'll hold off on investing more time in it until Rebirth comes out.

#89 Edited by Raven10 (1727 posts) -

I'm way behind this year. Normally by this point I've beaten a good 10 games. This year I've only managed 3 - Black Ops 2, Halo 4, and Dishonored. I'm currently playing God of War Ascension and The Witcher 2 but the latter will probably take quite a while.

#90 Posted by dkessler175 (73 posts) -

Batman: arkham asylum

Tomb Raider

Dust: an Elysian Tail

#91 Posted by Xshinobi (372 posts) -

DMC and Tomb Raider.

#92 Posted by RazielCuts (2930 posts) -

I worry about some of you people, especially you multiple RPG people, tis only bin 2 and half months. Although saying that I do play a lot of multiplayer Left 4 Dead 2 and Civ V.

But for me Sleeping Dogs, what a great game.

#93 Edited by Redbullet685 (6025 posts) -
  • Tomb Raider
  • Hitman Absolution
  • The Unfinished Swan
#94 Edited by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -
  • Vanquish
  • Assassins Creed 3: Liberation
  • Far Cry 3
  • Closure
  • Shadows of the Colossus HD
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss
  • Darksiders
  • Mafia 2
  • Frobisher Says! (?)
  • Sound Shapes
  • Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Some of those I played in 2012 and beat this year. I'm currently working on Ghost Recon Future Soldier, God of War Ascension, Lollipop Chainsaw, Wild Arms, and a bunch of other games I started but haven't played since beating like 1 or 2 levels.

#95 Posted by Kandycane2029 (511 posts) -

Hmmm... Let's see.. Crysis (1), Assassin's Creed III, Crysis 3, Super Mario 3D Land, Far Cry 3... I dunno, it's really hard to say. Life's been crazy this year with having to move twice, having all of my games stolen by an asshole stoner to fuel their habit, having my hard drive erased by my ex-roommate's kids, and finding out my Fiance is pregnant (I'm gonna be a dad, WOO!).

So, to sum it up, 5, maybe? Those are the one's that I remember.

#96 Edited by Tajasaurus (794 posts) -
  • Farcry 3
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Spec Ops: The Line
  • LIMBO
  • Dead Space 2
  • The Walking Dead
  • Tomb Raider

I'm trying to go through and clean out a bunch of old shit that I kind of just put down and never picked up again, but it's hard when there is so much newer, more rad stuff coming out always.

#97 Edited by devovitsuasartes (4 posts) -

Let's see... (opens Steam)

• Far Cry 3 (liked it, mainly because I'm a sucker for good stealth gameplay)
  • Prototype 2 (urrrrrrrrrggghhhh)
  • Assassin's Creed 3 (good, but needed another draft to fix the ending, cut all the dead air, and fix all the glitches)
  • Orcs Must Die 2 (awesome)
  • Dishonored (loved it, see above point about stealth gameplay)
  • Spec Ops (bit heavy-handed with its message and the gameplay was hella generic, but overall I thought it was good)

Now to gird my loins for Bioshock Infinite.

#98 Edited by Soap_of_Death (94 posts) -

8 - Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, DmC, Aliens: CM, Crysis 3, Metal Gear Rising, Dead Space 3, Tomb Raider and Naruto Shippuden: UNS3.

#99 Edited by OGred (196 posts) -

#100 Edited by Vonocourt (2118 posts) -
  • Anarchy Reigns
  • Binary Domain
  • Darksiders
  • Darksiders II
  • God of War