• God of War 1
  • God of War 2
  • God of War 3

I wanna achieve this one day...

One day.

#102 Edited by Jeust (10342 posts) -

@rebgav said:

@jeust said:

Well about BoI I finished it in a personal sense, as I've reached the end of both the Heaven and Sheol with Cain.

Do you think that you'll go back to it or will that be the end of your time with the game?

I never really got into playing Isaac (though I love watching it) and I figure that I'll hold off on investing more time in it until Rebirth comes out.

I've gotten back although not very far playing with Judas (with only one heart container of hp).

But according to the news we've got from Rebirth, it won't be a very different game from what it is now, so if you like the game maybe you should invest more on it.

#103 Posted by MildMolasses (3194 posts) -

I've slowed down this year. Last year I was averaging 3.5 games a month. So far this year I've completed 7, however that slow down is due to a restriction I place upon myself in which I must complete one book for every game I play

#104 Edited by CooVee (135 posts) -

Games I've Finished in 2013

1. Far Cry 3
Great open world game with the best use of hunting this generation. The ending is rushed though.
2. XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Commanding my troops and running the x-com project was very addicting. The final boss was kind of a joke but I still enjoyed the overall experience.
3. The Darkness II
Though a much more linear game then the original I still liked the story and characters and the gameplay is fun enough.
4. Ratchet & Clank
Although the sequels improved greatly upon this game I still enjoyed the original for what it was. That final boss can be a doozy however.
5. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Great entry in the series even without Sucker Punch developing. Loved the Cooper ancestors and their special abilities.
6. Tales of the Abyss
Very lengthy and sometimes tedious game but the story and characters kept me going until I hit the credits.
#105 Edited by TobbRobb (4408 posts) -

I most likely forgot something, but so far I think It's just been DmC, DMC3/4, Revengeance, Heavy Rain and uh. Nothing else I guess. Maybe.

#106 Posted by JonathanAshleyMoore (281 posts) -

Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed, currently playing Castlevania.

This is all. It's been an OK year.

#107 Posted by Dchao (54 posts) -

Vanquish, Mother 3 and Max Payne 3. I need to pick up the pace.

#109 Posted by JoeyRavn (4887 posts) -

2013 games only? Tomb Raider, Crysis 3, Dead Space 3, Antichamber. I've been pretty busy with my Master's Thesis and stuff, but hopefully I'll be able to catch up on the most important (multiplatform) releases of this year by the time the GOTY talks begin.

#110 Posted by DeathByWaffle (619 posts) -

I've finished three so far: Arkham City, DmC, and Brutal Legend.

#111 Posted by Roger778 (949 posts) -

I finished two games that I can remember off the top of my head.

1. Dishonored: I got it as a late Christmas Present, and really enjoyed it. The lack of a voice for the main character bothered me, though)

2. Mass Effect 1: I've played this game three times since last year judging from my import list, and I still am not bored of it. I am now playing as an Infiltrator on Mass Effect 2.

Next gaming purchase: Tomb Raider, which I plan to probably buy on Thursday.

#112 Edited by Hamst3r (4343 posts) -

I've been incredibly unproductive this year, at least as far as finishing games is concerned. Intrusion 2 is the only game on my list.

#113 Posted by Clonedzero (3725 posts) -

xcom enemy unknown. far cry 3. and i replayed through dragon age origins.

#114 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (2597 posts) -

Think it might just be DMC. Haven't had much time with games this new year. Still got MGS Rising and Bayonetta tops on my list still.

#115 Edited by Meltac (1901 posts) -
#116 Edited by Nikoran (164 posts) -

BioShock, after four years of playing it.

Sleeping Dogs

Dark Souls

Metal Gear Rising

Yakuza 1

Yakuza 3

Yakuza 4

That is all I can remember thus far.

#117 Posted by threeOCT (6 posts) -

As of right now, I think I've completed Sleeping Dogs, Far Cry 3, and Tomb Raider. This is actually quite a bit, because I've been a little lost with games until this year.

#118 Edited by Cathryn (540 posts) -
  • Frog Fractions
  • Persona 4 Golden (started in January, about 75 hours)
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening

Almost done with Persona 4 Arena as well, and started a couple things and dropped them. Now working on Okami HD, which I hope to finish by some time next week.

#119 Posted by sixpin (1277 posts) -
  • Machinarium - Fun game that I finally got off of my pile-o-shame.
  • Persona 4 Golden - Ate up the bulk of my game time in January.
  • Kingdom Rush - Thanks to Brad.
  • SimCity - "Finished" as in 50+ hours played and I've seen most of what it has to offer.
  • Plants Vs. Zombies - Played this again after downloading it free from PS+ on Vita.
  • Tomb Raider - Just finished this one yesterday. Really enjoyed it. Maybe not as good as Uncharted 2, but I liked it more than Uncharted 3.

That's it so far, but I'm currently playing through Bully: Scholarship Edition and XCOM: Enemy Unknown. I'm pretty far into both games, but I'll probably be co-oping through Gears Of War: Judgement this weekend. I've also got Fire Emblem: Awakening in my 3DS in case I have a 30 minute chunk to play a match. I started Ni No Kuni a while back, but I just haven't had the urge to get back into it yet. In an attempt to interject a little discipline into my hobby, I've made a list of backlogged games that I want to play/finish this year. Hopefully, I can carve out the time.