#1 Posted by MalkavTheClown (52 posts) -

So you want some neeeeto gold spartan armor for your avatar??? Just have to watch the debates on xbox live..............I CALL FOR SEPARATION OF GOVT AND GAMES!!! But FOR REALZ guys....are any of you brave enough to do this? Will you be shamed out of party for being that guy with the gold avatar armor? Instead you should have Bobble-Head Obama and Bobble Head Romnomnom as DLC skins in MP............Thoughts??

#2 Posted by crusader8463 (14744 posts) -

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (36566 posts) -
#4 Posted by mwng (1030 posts) -

At least US political debates are a bit of a laugh to watch. The UK debates are pretty dry in comparison.

#5 Posted by Coafi (1519 posts) -

My head hurts.

#6 Posted by Ravenlight (8057 posts) -

Achievement Unlocked: LOLWUT? - Be tricked by video games into learning about current politics.

#7 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3295 posts) -

Just turn off the tv during the debate and go read or jerk off or something. Problem solved.

#8 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4921 posts) -

Don't care

#9 Posted by Aetheldod (3914 posts) -

@ShadowConqueror said:

Just turn off the tv during the debate and go read or jerk off or something. Problem solved.

Sir you are a genious , no ill sarcasm here :P

#10 Posted by MalkavTheClown (52 posts) -

I thought my Xbox was playing a cruel joke on me. Turning on xbox to avoid politics........NO!!!!! ITS ON THE MAIN PAGE! but oooohhhhhhh they will give me Halo4 Avatar armor.......but then i still have to watch it! NOOOOOOO. By posting this thought i have added to what i wanted to avoid. But i appreciate the Fap references and the exact number guessing. Modern Politics 3> Battlefield DC

#11 Posted by MalkavTheClown (52 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie: A hippie that doesnt care??? Sounds legit

#12 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6116 posts) -

@ShadowConqueror said:

The dude concurs.

#13 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4921 posts) -

@MalkavTheClown: No

#14 Posted by Veektarius (5342 posts) -

@MalkavTheClown: I understand what you're saying, but the way you write it, I wish I didn't.

#15 Posted by Akyho (1818 posts) -

@mwng said:

At least US political debates are a bit of a laugh to watch. The UK debates are pretty dry in comparison.

What do you mean? This is hilarious!

Loading Video...

Ok....even like that it isnt. So Mick is going to punch Obama? That is what I am getting from this topic.

Unless 343 is giving away Gold Spartan armour for Obama votes? Romney votes? Jeremiah?

I realy have the question. When will one call the other a Flipper Flopper.

#16 Posted by Ravenlight (8057 posts) -

@MalkavTheClown said:

Modern Politics 3> Battlefield DC

You've earned yourself a follow for that one :D

#17 Posted by MalkavTheClown (52 posts) -

@Ravenlight: LOL thanks Ravenlight. Xbox live will give you Golden Spartan Avatar Armor if you watch the Debate tonight via xbox live. I am curious to see how many people will actually watch what they were trying to avoid by turning on said xbox in the first place :)

#18 Posted by Phatmac (5919 posts) -

Or you know you don't have to watch it for fake avatar cloths...

#19 Edited by MalkavTheClown (52 posts) -

@Phatmac: I for one will be playing RE6 much to the dismay of most! i will go with the only number posted and say 83 people will do it....HA!

#20 Posted by Scullinator (550 posts) -

how many people will do it thinking they will get IN GAME armor. and be so sad when they realize its just for your avatar.

#21 Posted by Aleryn (718 posts) -

Gold armor? Woop de doo, no thanks.

#22 Posted by MalkavTheClown (52 posts) -

@Scullinator: Reading FTW! I am sure a few will fall for it. i still want a bobble-head prez armor set in halo. Being killed by Obama/Romnomnom and then being corpse humped would be accurate on multiple levels

#23 Posted by MideonNViscera (2269 posts) -

I wonder if I can get this in Canada!

#24 Posted by Barrock (3763 posts) -

I planned on watching anyway. Now I get rewarded.

#25 Posted by punkxblaze (3003 posts) -

Post of the year.

#26 Posted by AjayRaz (12662 posts) -

if we got an Obama mask then i'd watch it

#27 Posted by _Zombie_ (1473 posts) -

Avatars are boring as hell. Why would I go out of my way to watch that shit just for that?

#28 Posted by MalkavTheClown (52 posts) -

@zombiebigfoot: Cheers. My thoughts as well. Even brought me out of forum hibernation to post.....

#29 Posted by Ben_H (3619 posts) -
@MideonNViscera said:

I wonder if I can get this in Canada!

I want a Mulcair beard for my avatar!
#30 Posted by big_jon (6154 posts) -

Fart noise.

#31 Posted by believer258 (12821 posts) -

I didn't even give a shit when Recon armor was the thing, what makes you think I would ever care about this? I won't even buy avatar stuff.

#32 Posted by iam3green (14368 posts) -

pretty stupid of microsoft to do that. i do hate the ads that microsoft have. we don't need ads for the president on there. this reminds me of what EA did with burnout paradise. they had ads for barack obama on the billboards in the city.