how many of you have 2 arcade stick?

doe3879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By doe3879

me and a friend of my is considering buying arcade stick for King of Fighters 12 (street fighter 4 while at it).
but it just feels odd if we and other friends would wants to play together.  one of us is gona have to bring the other stick over, and that we probably need to plan it ahead (which will probably never happen). 

if friends come over to my house just out of randomness, we wouldn't have fun with it either.

it doesn't seem to make sense buying a single stick.  but then, buying 2 sticks is a pretty big investment.

Just wana know how many poeple out there owe 2 arcade fighting sticks

CoverlessTech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CoverlessTech

I got two sitting on the shelf right next to me.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_A_Drain

I had two, but one was truly truly awful (although until the SFIV sticks came out in the UK, it was my only choice other than a custom) but I threw it out.

I won't buy a KOF one, two reasons, I wont have the money, and I'm not a big enough KOF fan to splash that kinda cash on a KOF branded stick, I might not even buy the game.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By PureRok

I have two, but my SFIV stick is... not working very well. I won't blame MadCatz, mainly because the stick took a crap load of punishment before buttons started to fail.

The face plate is coming off, the metal bottom is bent and torn, and some of the internal plastic screw... thingies have snapped off. My other stick isn't as good as it was, but I'm treating it better mainly so I don't end up without any sticks.