#1 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -

I'm really short on money, so I'm trading in a load of games. How much do you think I'd get?

On Wii:
Warioware Smooth Moves
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
Red Steel
Tony Hawks Downhill Jam
Zelda Twilight Princess
SSX Blur
Excite Truck

On 360:
Burnout Paradise
Lost Planet

On Gamecube:
Zelda Wind Waker

So, if I want cash, how much would you estimate I'd get?

#2 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

Where do you plan on trading these games in? Gamestop?

#3 Posted by DarthMaul (803 posts) -

I'd say $85 or a little more.

#4 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -

Actually its a UK chain called GameStation. They're owned by the same company as GameStop though, so I'd assume they give the same sort of prices

#5 Posted by SSbabel (1141 posts) -

My advice do not trade your games i, its just not worth it they give you terrible payouts, please don't do it.

#6 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -
SSbabel said:
"My advice do not trade your games i, its just not worth it they give you terrible payouts, please don't do it."
Well I really need to get some cash together before Thursday, and I don't play any of these any more anyway.
#7 Posted by MattyFTM (14368 posts) -

Allot less than you would get selling them on ebay.

#8 Posted by DarthMaul (803 posts) -

But in all honesty, it's not worth it. You're going to get a shit value in comparison to what you originally paid. I never trade in games and I would never do it for cash; that's just silly.

#9 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -

Probably in US currency, $80, probably not much more. I'd say try and sell some of them to your friends, you'd probably make like half of it for like 2-3 of the games.

If not, go for eBay.

#10 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
HazBazz said:
"SSbabel said:
"My advice do not trade your games i, its just not worth it they give you terrible payouts, please don't do it."
Well I really need to get some cash together before Thursday, and I don't play any of these any more anyway."
If you must, you must, but like others have said you could get a lot more elsewhere.
#11 Posted by DarthMaul (803 posts) -

Have any friends that would want them? Selling them to friends would guarantee a lot more money.

#12 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

Definitely sell to friends or sell on e-bay.

#13 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

If you're looking for cash and not credit then you should never ever sell games to a GS. Ebay these games, or sell them to friends like people have previously said.