#1 Posted by HammondofTexas (904 posts) -

Hey duders, Question.

How do you download videos? I am a signed in Premium member and when I click on the download button for a video it saves the file as a ".htm" file instead of a playable video file. What am I missing here? I've also tried the whole right clicking and saving file as option as well, same result with the .htm file

I moved into a new place yesterday, and for the entire week of e3 I do not have internet, but my work has kickass internet, so while I am here I am trying to download some of those sweet sweet e3 videos.

Thanks for any help!

#2 Edited by Baillie (4281 posts) -

@hammondoftexas: Click on the download button and a list of the versions will pop up, pick the one you want, right-click that and save.

Also, forgot to mention. Some of the E3 videos, namely the live ones, won't have a download option quite yet as they haven't been uploaded to Giant Bomb's servers. The only way to view them at the moment is using the live player that they have the recording on.

#3 Posted by HammondofTexas (904 posts) -
@baillie said:

@hammondoftexas: Click on the download button and a list of the versions will pop up, pick the one you want, right-click that and save.

Also, forgot to mention. Some of the E3 videos, namely the live ones, won't have a download option quite yet as they haven't been uploaded to Giant Bomb's servers. The only way to view them at the moment is using the live player that they have the recording on.

Thank you so much, answered all of my questions! <3

#4 Posted by JStaunton (188 posts) -

This is mentioned by Drew in the comments for the first e3 video ;)