#1 Posted by RonnieColeManMrO (31 posts) -

With this latest rumour about the next Apple TV including games how does this effect the next gen systems.

#2 Posted by BIGJEFFREY (5066 posts) -

It won't 2 completely different beast.

#3 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4212 posts) -

Anger Bards is gonna pwn like a motherfucker on your TV.

#4 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

Any effect it has will probably be pretty small. Apple TV is great but, if this rumor is true, games would still be secondary to video. But I could see this hurting the Ouya, but that thing is already pretty dead.

#5 Posted by MonkeyKing1969 (2775 posts) -

Apple TV won't disrupt anything. Nearly every new device you buy these days can play games - If you buy a smart HDTV it will play games these days.

#6 Edited by Poonz (138 posts) -

As much as i want to play Angry Birds 3 - The Bird Menace, I think I'll survive with my PS4. Oh wait you can buy Angry Birds for consoles for $60, I guess were all set.

#7 Posted by Nightriff (5085 posts) -

Nothing, it will do nothing.

#8 Edited by crithon (3269 posts) -

I know apple tv is like in that whole Roku and built in TV media stream demograph..... but then why is it those things have a life span of less then 8 months and then they never get upgraded till someone buys a new one? Like this weird Toy that you put beside a TV in guest bedrooms because that's what my sister does with hers.

#9 Posted by Counterclockwork87 (673 posts) -

@crithon said:

I know apple tv is like in that whole Roku and built in TV media stream demograph..... but then why is it those things have a life span of less then 8 months and then they never get upgraded till someone buys a new one? Like this weird Toy that you put beside a TV in guest bedrooms because that's what my sister does with hers.

Huh?