#1 Posted by Jay444111 (2441 posts) -

It looks pretty damn good to me so far, it seems fairly open with plenty of plateforming and it looks like it is going to have a good story to it judging by the trailer. Looks quite a bit like Uncharted and silent hill with some fallout thrown in... at least to me.

Just thought I should share this so people could see the newest trailer since I haven't seen it aired in this site yet. Sorry to any mods that don't like this, I just really want to get the word out on this game which actually doesn't look to bad.

#2 Posted by Animasta (14691 posts) -

it looks like assassins creed only not as good

#3 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Weird, I thought this game was cancelled.

#4 Posted by themangalist (1735 posts) -

I thought this trailer was released long enough every one saw it. Apparently some don't even know Ubisoft Shanghai picked it back up.

#5 Posted by FollowSmoke (40 posts) -

Looks really interesting, but am I the only one that is getting worn down by all of the dreary, depressing settings in games? I dunno, maybe that sounds ridiculous. I just feel like I want to go on a streak of more colorful, fun, uplifting games for a bit. Which is why I can't wait for Rayman Origins. ;)

#6 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

@PeasantAbuse said:

I'll have to look for the article, but it was almost cancelled until they decided to make it a downloadable game.

#7 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

I really wish there was not combat or murderous raiders. Without the combat I'd get wonderful flashbacks to Disaster Report.

#8 Posted by Gerhabio (1977 posts) -

@Axxol said:

@PeasantAbuse said:

I'll have to look for the article, but it was almost cancelled until they decided to make it a downloadable game.

This is downloadable? Looks good.

#9 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
#10 Edited by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

Looks alright. Wish it didn't have the combat though, then I'd be on board. 

#11 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Oh great another game where I have to take care of a dumb ass kid.

Fucking perfect.

#12 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -
#13 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

Looks like The Road The Movie The Game

#14 Posted by AssInAss (2646 posts) -

@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

Looks like The Road The Movie The Game

Was gonna say the same. Which is why I'm excited. But I have a feeling the gameplay won't feel that great.

#15 Posted by W0lfbl1tzers (1789 posts) -

@Jay444111 said:

Just thought I should share this so people could see the newest trailer since I haven't seen it aired in this site yet.

It did. A month ago.

#16 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4798 posts) -

I tend to trust Ubisoft new franchises a lot more than other publishers. Say what you want about them being Anti-PC or how they continuously wring 11 million copies out of Assassin's Creed every year, but they've been on the ball when it comes to gameplay refreshes and new, interesting scenarios.

I'm glad I Am Alive is still coming out.

#17 Posted by jakob187 (21670 posts) -

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE COLORS BLACK, WHITE, GREY, AND BLACK!

Seriously, though... That game looks like it was delayed just to see how The Road pulled their story off in the movie. The absolutely dull visuals, however, make me rather uninterested in this game.

#18 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

I liked it better when there was a gun... with out ammo. and you had to bluff your way across the whole thing.

#19 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

I think it's going to be janky. I hope I'm wrong but when a game takes that long it's either going to be a great or crap.

#20 Edited by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@themangalist said:

I thought this trailer was released long enough every one saw it. Apparently some don't even know Ubisoft Shanghai picked it back up.

I thought this was new material. Sad it wasn't

@Dagbiker said:

I liked it better when there was a gun... with out ammo. and you had to bluff your way across the whole thing.

Also this. The original concept seemed so much cooler than whatever it's become now.
#21 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3051 posts) -

Monochromatic as hell.

#22 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

Anyone else feel that the platforming is really unnecessary? That combined with the protagonist change makes it look like some imitation of Prince of Persia.

#23 Posted by 1337W422102 (1011 posts) -

>Ubisoft

>more third-person platforming

Huh, big surprise.

I don't know, I'm really not feeling this. Especially compared to that other trailer from way back when.