• 129 results
#1 Edited by preaser (38 posts) -

I really don't...

#2 Edited by MB (11977 posts) -

Give it a few years, youngster!

#3 Posted by Nightriff (4915 posts) -

I can't stand the smell of coffee, find it kinda repulsive.

#4 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

What's there to get?
Some do, some don't end of story.

#5 Posted by jayjonesjunior (1086 posts) -

It is good and makes you feel good/better, i don't drink it anymore because i'm on a healthy drug-free diet

#6 Posted by erhard (388 posts) -

Yeah, coffee is pretty lame.

#7 Posted by ProfessorEss (7281 posts) -

I totally DO get people who think this video is hilariously creepy.

Oh, I also do get people who love delicious coffee.

#8 Posted by TruthTellah (8535 posts) -

Coffee is alright, but two men enjoying each other's company with a bit of brandy, well, that's quite alright.

#9 Posted by wewantsthering (1551 posts) -

It tastes good, and it can wake you up if you're feeling tired... so yeah. Should I start a "I don't get @preaser's forums posts?" thread?

#10 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

People who do not drink coffee are the worst people on this planet.

#11 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4330 posts) -

ok

#12 Posted by Demoskinos (14562 posts) -

And I don't get people who drink Alcohol or don't enjoy a fine energy beverage like RedBull but hey, different people have different vices and shit man.

#13 Edited by RonGalaxy (2872 posts) -

There's a right way and a wrong way to make coffee. Most do it the wrong way. That's why some don't like coffee. Those people are wrong

#14 Edited by Video_Game_King (36004 posts) -

different people have different vices and shit man.

I do not get how the variance in vices is connected to the act of shitting.

#15 Posted by Trilogy (2645 posts) -

Some of you should watch the video before posting.

#16 Edited by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -

I like hazelnut coffee, but most other coffee tastes like shit. Either too sugary or too bitter and not enough cream/milk.

#17 Posted by Chop (1994 posts) -

@demoskinos said:

Coffee makes you shit faster. Other vices do not.

#18 Posted by jimmyfenix (3829 posts) -

Hobos arm pit!

#19 Posted by Rorie (2690 posts) -

The joy of being on camera is that it's a constant reminder that beards don't work for me.

Staff Online
#20 Posted by RonGalaxy (2872 posts) -

@trilogy: Well, the op did write a little nod that they don't get why people like coffee. I dont think this thread is completely about the video

#21 Posted by TruthTellah (8535 posts) -

@trilogy said:

Some of you should watch the video before posting.

Yeah, I got the distinct impression that the title of this post was a joke. The video just fills the heart with warmth.

#22 Posted by Video_Game_King (36004 posts) -

@chop said:

@video_game_king said:

@demoskinos said:

Coffee makes you shit faster. Other vices do not.

That wasn't the argument. The argument was:

• People hold many differing opinions.
  • ∴ These people defecate.
#23 Posted by 49th (2691 posts) -

I drink black coffee only because it makes me feel cooler than adding milk or sugar. I probably prefer it with those things.

#24 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

@trilogy: Well, the op did write a little nod that they don't get why people like coffee. I dont think this thread is completely about the video

Bingo, good to see that someone is awake.
Video was sexy as always

#25 Posted by zoozilla (977 posts) -

That is a fantastic video. GB community is on-point yet again.

#26 Posted by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

I don't get people who don't get people who drink coffee.

#27 Edited by CaLe (3911 posts) -

Coffee without sugar is exactly as Rorie described it. I find it impossible to drink without sugar.

Nice video(*⌒∇⌒*)

#28 Edited by geirr (2476 posts) -

I don't get people who don't get people that don't get people and then post how they don't get people.

I don't drink coffee either but I get why people do.

Janeway said it best:

"Coffee. The finest organic suspension ever devised. I beat the Borg with it!"

#29 Posted by VoshiNova (1640 posts) -

@zoozilla said:

That is a fantastic video. GB community is on-point yet again.

#30 Posted by Tom_omb (337 posts) -

Because many coffee drinkers can't stop talking about how they need it to function, and if one doesn't drink it there must be something wrong with them. When it tastes repulsive and its effects are greatly overstated. Alcohol drinkers can be the same way. I admit I do like the taste of coffee if its bitterness is countered with sweetness. Coffee Crisp is the best chocolate bar.

#31 Posted by Ares42 (2573 posts) -

I love the smell of coffee, but never got the taste for it. I do however find it pretty hilarious how often you meet coffee drinkers who are "anti-drug" people.

#32 Posted by Veektarius (4597 posts) -

I was going to reply, then I watched the video... now I'm not sure how to reply.

#33 Posted by mrcraggle (1821 posts) -

I'm not into coffee but if I were to be, I'd want to be into it deep like Will and Norm.

#34 Edited by Aleryn (703 posts) -

Because bitter can be delicious. Sweet often loses its luster with age. Also, good editing on that video!

#35 Posted by believer258 (11634 posts) -

I drink coffee to get "kick started", either because the day has several hours left and I'm worn out or because I woke up not feeling too great about the day anyway. Coffee really helps alleviate these things for me, though I don't depend on it to get through those tired times like some people claim.

But it must have tons of creamer in it. Black coffee is terrible.

#36 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2196 posts) -

I totally DO get people who think this video is hilariously creepy.

Oh, I also do get people who love delicious coffee.

More like hilariously sexy ;D

#37 Posted by Scampbell (491 posts) -
@ares42 said:

I love the smell of coffee, but never got the taste for it. I do however find it pretty hilarious how often you meet coffee drinkers who are "anti-drug" people.

I guess the difference is that civilization would probably implode without this particular drug.

#38 Posted by Korwin (2828 posts) -

It's delicious and also fairly good for you (better than a sugar laden hot chocolate) provided you don't fuck with it much. As with all things of a similar nature it's gets better as your palette develops.

#39 Edited by Flacracker (1597 posts) -

Someone remake this thread with a different title. I don't think people watched it.

#40 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

@ares42 said:

I guess the difference is that civilization would probably implode without this particular drug.

From wikipedia :" A drug is a substance which may have medicinal, intoxicating, performance enhancing or other effects when taken or put into a human body..."

So anything you have ever eaten drank, inhaled, or injected into your body was a drug. EVER. Including, but not limited to, food, air, water, anything.

#41 Edited by TheHT (10882 posts) -

I tried some coffee the other day. It just tastes like bitter water. Didn't seem to make me more awake too.

#42 Posted by fauxical (51 posts) -

I am really more of a tea person. I will usually only touch the stuff when I need a boost to get through work near the end of the day.

#43 Edited by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

And you know what? Fuck tea drinkers for that matter. This issue will divide the Giant Bomb community and humanity as a whole.

#44 Posted by Flappy (2127 posts) -

I can appreciate a good cup of coffee, but I'm not a coffee person.

Drink water.

#45 Edited by fisk0 (3849 posts) -

Someone remake this thread with a different title. I don't think people watched it.

The OP should probably contain more text too, because even though the video of fucking amazing, I think it could technically be considered youtube spam.

#46 Posted by pyromagnestir (4243 posts) -

I can't stand the smell of coffee, find it kinda repulsive.

The smell of coffee is the best part, I think. I dislike the taste. At least I did the few times I've tried it so far.

@fisk0 said:

@flacracker said:

The OP should probably contain more text too, because even though the video of fucking amazing, I think it could technically be considered youtube spam.

It's a video about the site, the youtube spam rules are a bit more relaxed in that case.

#47 Posted by Trilogy (2645 posts) -

@naru_joe93 said:

Bingo, good to see that someone is awake.

Video was sexy as always

You're both being silly.

I will, however, agree that the sexiness was riveting

#48 Posted by TyCobb (1945 posts) -

Because coffee is delicious.

#49 Posted by afabs515 (1011 posts) -

I only drink coffee when there's a bunch of FK in it.

#50 Posted by pyromagnestir (4243 posts) -

Oh, and Drew...

No...

Alexis, you bastard!