This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Roundball (6 posts) -

http://ludonaut.de/the-message/ Huh?

#2 Posted by Brodehouse (9599 posts) -

I hope Sweep closes this.

#3 Posted by Roundball (6 posts) -

Why? I'm generally confused by this and wanted other opinions. Maybe I'm missing something.

#4 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

Is that a virus.

#5 Posted by TheHT (10904 posts) -

This is most dubious.

#6 Posted by chrismafuchris (1088 posts) -

It's a song by Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five about the streets that was sampled by Ice Cube in the remix of Check Yourself.

#7 Posted by Roundball (6 posts) -

Go reference the Giant Bomb best URL of the year award segment. This one was a runner up behind frog fractions. Nothing dubious about it, I just don't get it.

#8 Edited by ShaggE (6336 posts) -

It's just a joke with a straight-faced buildup. Nothing more than that.

Edit: And yeah, it's legit, folks.

#9 Posted by EuanDewar (4775 posts) -

thats pretty funny

#10 Posted by theguy (796 posts) -

What do you mean you "don't get it"? As in you don't find it funny?

#11 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

...I didn't tought it was funny, but yeah, there's nothing to get.

#12 Posted by Roundball (6 posts) -

Yes, I guess I don't find its reveal funny or clever so I'm asking if maybe others find something more subtly intriguing in it - maybe something I missed. Giant Bomb thinks highly of it so there must be something to it.

#13 Posted by believer258 (11663 posts) -

@Roundball said:

Go reference the Giant Bomb best URL of the year award segment. This one was a runner up behind frog fractions. Nothing dubious about it, I just don't get it.

You should have said as much in the OP. It's a very wise idea to not click random links on the internet, and this was a random link. Not clicking it unless I know where it goes.

#14 Posted by PrimalHorse (72 posts) -

@chrismafuchris said:

It's a song by Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five about the streets that was sampled by Ice Cube in the remix of Check Yourself.

Good use of the Xanatos Gambit, even if you're wrong, you've still won. Excuse me while I try not to loose my head.